Walking down the aisle, from Newcastle, England...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marc_NB

Jobber
Reaction score
Marc
My favourite superstar at the moment is Dolph Ziggler due to the fact he plays an excellent heel. Way back in the 90's, my favourite wrestler was Jeff Hardy and in the early 2000's it was Spike Dudley due to the fact he was funny and played a good jobber
Since the mid 90's
My favourite company is WWE
YouTube suggestion
I will be active, yes

I hope to meet new people and friends on this site! I love discussing wrestling so I hope I will fit right in!

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Welcome to the forums man. Never really liked Spike Dudley... At the time he was around, I liked S2H. He was funny, wasn't a full jobber, and knew how to dance lol.

Marc_NB

Jobber
Reaction score
RKO said:
Welcome to the forums man. Never really liked Spike Dudley... At the time he was around, I liked S2H. He was funny, wasn't a full jobber, and knew how to dance lol.

Thanks.

I loved Scotty 2 Hotty too! I remember seeing them when the WWE came to Newcastle and he wrestled with Rikishi against the Headbangers. Rikishi attempted a stink face on a kid from the audience.

Marc_NB

Jobber
Reaction score
RKO said:
Haha ohh good ol' Rikishi. Dancing legends. I would love to go see a live event.

I wouldn't mind seeing another one if I had the money.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Welcome to WF. I also like yourself like Dolph Ziggler due to the fact that he's doing an awesome job as a heel.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lmao at Rikishi doing stinkface to a kid, that's hilarious!

Welcome to the site man, out of curiosity do you support Newcastle FC? Doing well ain't they :)

You'll have no problem fitting here don't worry :smile:

Marc_NB

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Lmao at Rikishi doing stinkface to a kid, that's hilarious!

Welcome to the site man, out of curiosity do you support Newcastle FC? Doing well ain't they :)

You'll have no problem fitting here don't worry :smile:

Thank you. Yes I do support Newcastle :)

Saylor said:
Welcome to WF. I also like yourself like Dolph Ziggler due to the fact that he's doing an awesome job as a heel.

Thank you! He is indeed!

Reactions: Crayo