W-olf Gfx

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I like both signatures you have recently posted but I think the colouring is off on both of them. The pattern that I have noticed with your work is your colouring is strong. Instead of making the whole signature a certain colour you should fade the colour to give the signature a hint of the colour. It would look better.

W-olf

Reaction score
Thanks but look at the last one posted as Carrie on either side are both with gradient as she asked and the main cut is the actual render I cut with a soft light effect .

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Yeah I commented on that on the wrong page :lol: I was referring to the green one on the other page.

W-olf

Reaction score
Hehe , all good man and thanks for looking and replying I always appreciate feedback .

W-olf

Reaction score
fb7d3f67.png

W-olf

Reaction score
575d0f3f.png

For my PWF character hehe .

NovaRoad

Reaction score
Website
stillskystudio.com
My only complaint on that last sig is the text. So hard to read. There are a couple of standard fonts, with the right anti-aliasing, that are readable in smaller sizes (their names escape me at the moment though, sorry lol). Other good fonts for small text would be pixel fonts. At 72 dpi, a good pixel font will look great at 6 - 10 px, with anti-aliasing off.

W-olf

Reaction score
Yea It was a bit crazy on the eyes and I over did with so much text but I at least deleted it from my sig so no one goes blind trying hehe .

W-olf

Reaction score
So I really been diving into gfx lately and since I have posted any of my work here in awhile , why not right?

025715bd.png

4f5f1e75.png