Vince Russo's Son Hired By TNA, WZR Radio Reminder + Mickie James Ticked Off

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

-- As a reminder, WrestlingINC.com's WZR Radio airs LIVE tonight from 8-10EST. We've got a jammed packed show tonight with SD! spoilers, WrestleMania 27 and RAW recaps + huge post-show news! You can also call us LIVE in hour number two with your questions or comments. Look for the live chatroom and media player links around 7EST here on the website. It's always a good time on Tuesday nights during WZR Radio so we hope to see you all tonight!
-- The son of TNA Wrestling creative writer Vince Russo was recently hired to work for the organization in Nashville, Tennessee in a beginner's production capacity.

-- Mickie James' posted the following on Twitter: "Dear @Facebook, you get the moron of the month award. Thanks for shutting down my only official Facebook. And fanpage. After over a year of my Lawyers, team, & I trying to get the tons of fakes shut down since I was verified! That you still have yet to do @Facebook! Way to go?!"