UWA - Universal Wrestling Alliance

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

^ good news and everything, here is my review of the show...

BM: the main event between Edge and Jericho(stole my fued :shifty:) that match flowed nicely and it was a good length too, the others were pretty good too. AJ Styles and Hardy's match was pretty sweet too :)

WM: Well Morrison squashed the shit outta Jamie Noble...but the opener, I didnt really like that, it was a handicap and I just couldnt get into it at all.

BP: Well I feel that all of your promo's are great but my personal fav of the night was the opener, What can I say, your promo's are very well done.

WP: None...

AF: Your show is great, your promo's are awesome, your matches are pretty good and your fueds are coming along nicely. keep up the good work with the BTB :)

CT Styles

IgnitionLogocopy-1.png

December 24, 2007

'Enemy' by Fozzy plays and UWA is beginning.

'No More Words' hits and Jeff Hardy comes down to the ring with a pop.

JR: Good Evening to yet another edition of UWA Ignition. And here comes 'The Rainbow Haired Warrior', Jeff Hardy.

King: He's coming off an amazing match with AJ Styles last week, do you think he will be seeking revenge against his opponent?

JR: Of course he will be, King.

Ken Doane's music hits and he comes down to the ring to heat. Booker T isn't with him.

JR: And here is Booker T's.. 'investment' I guess, Ken Doane.

King: Booker believes Ken is the future of UWA and that he is capable of defeating anyone.

JR: I find that hard to believe but, we'll find out now.

Match 1
Single
Jeff Hardy vs Ken Doane

They lock up. Ken manages to get the arm twist on Hardy but Hardy gets out of it quickly with a turnbuckle-aided backflip. He then nails an arm drag and Ken gets back up and charges at Hardy but receives a dropkick for his troubles. Hardy covers quickly, 1... Ken kicks out. Both men get up immediately and face off again, Ken goes for a right hand to the face of Hardy but Hardy blocks and goes for a kick to Ken's gut but Ken catches and twists Hardy around. When Hardy returns to facing Ken, Ken kicks him in the gut and guides him over to the corner where he smacks Hardy's face on the top turnbuckle. Hardy rebounds off and is leaned back in the corner. Ken holds onto the top rope for balance before stomping away at the chest of Hardy forcing Hardy to slide down to a sitting position in the corner. Ken then retreats back a few steps before charging back into the corner greeting Hardy with a knee to the face which he manages to dodge. Ken comes out holding his knee and stumbles to the ground. Hardy gradually gets up, nursing his stomach.

Hardy then grabs Ken by the foot and drags him to the center of the ring and attempts to lift the other one up to nail a groin leg drop but Ken kicks him in the jaw with the other foot. Hardy stumbles backwards to the ropes and leans back to have a breather. Before he knows it, Ken is back up and charging at him for a clothesline. Hardy though, recuperates quickly and sticks his foot out, greeting Ken with it. Ken stumbles back groggily and Hardy emerges from the ropes and lands a forearm in the face of Ken before kicking him in the gut and setting him up for a sit-out suplex, which he nails. He turns Ken over and hooks the leg, 1...2 Ken kicks out, nursing his stomach from the impact. Hardy gets up, showing his exhaustion, he leans in the corner for a breather. Ken gets up, still nursing his stomach and Hardy emerges out of the corner trying to gain some offense on Ken who sidesteps him. Hardy turns around and Ken catches him with a dropkick. He hooks the leg, 1...2 Hardy kicks out. Ken shows he is building the momentum and taunts the crowd while measuring Hardy.

Hardy slowly gets up and Ken scoops him up for a scoop slam. He then starts to climb the turnbuckles and reach the top rope. He stands up for the Sky High Leg Drop. He leaps off, looking to connect with the head of Hardy and.. Hardy moves! Hardy quickly runs to the same turnbuckles and reaches the top and leaps off with a Swanton Bomb that connects! Hardy stays on the chest of Ken and just hooks the leg, 1...2...3

Winner - Jeff Hardy via Pinfall

JR: Well what an opening match from Jeff Hardy and Ken Doane an... What!

Booker T runs down the ramp and slides in the ring to attack Hardy. Booker hammers away at Hardy before kicking him in the gut and going for the Scissors Kick, rebounding off the ropes when.. CM Punk emerges from the crowd, jumping over the barricade in his merchandise shirt. He slides in the ring and saves Hardy from the scissors kick and trades blows with Booker until Booker manages to kick him in the gut. Punk bends forward nursing his stomach and Ken Doane comes from behind and nails a Low-Blow to Punk and Hardy. Booker then comes off the ropes and nails a scissors kick on Punk and Doane leaps off the top rope nailing a Sky High Leg Drop on Hardy. They stand in the ring holding their arms up to heat.

Commercial Break

Backstage

Shawn Michaels is seen entering the arena with his game face on along with a bag over his neck and shoulder. He is wearing a 'HBK' shirt with jeans and cowboy boots. Todd Grisham then approaches him.

Todd: Shawn, how do you feel about facing Randy Orton tonight? Will he be your opponent for your last match at Wrestlemania?

Michaels: Todd, Wrestlemania is what, three months away? I'm here to face Orton and that's all I'm concentrating on at the moment. Even though the 'Heartbreak Kid' could already have in mind who his opponent is, now is not the time.

Todd: Alright then, and what about 'Gauntlet for Glory'? Why are you not participating in any matches?

Michaels: That was a decision I made a while ago now. I wasn't in the best shape at the time. It was after the Test and Bischoff attack. Do I regret it? Most likely, but hey, when 'The Heartbreak Kid' makes decisions and choices, he sticks by them. So don't expect to see 'The Show Stopper' competing in any matches at 'Glory.

They continue walking and Todd still stays up with Michaels.

Todd: The Test/Bischoff incident, will you seek revenge on Eric Bischoff and Test?

Michaels: That Todd, is for HBK to decide. I think Test knows how I feel after last week and Eric, well we'll see what happens.

Michaels then walks off down a hallway.

Back at the Announcers Table

JR: Well perhaps Michaels already has his Wrestlemania opponent decided.

King: I can't wait for 'Mania, JR. But let's stop talking about 'Mania and talk about UWA's upcoming Pay-Per-View, 'Gauntlet for Glory'. Already we have the UWA World Heavyweight Championship Match confirmed, Triple H, defends against Edge and John Morrison. We also have the annual Gauntlet match and quite possibly some more coming up. Are you looking forward to it, JR? I am!

JR: I too, am looking forward to it, King. It's going to be one hell of an event

Xtreme Division Champion Matt Hardy's music hits and he comes down to the ring.

JR: And here comes the UWA Xtreme Division Champion, Matt Hardy. An dlet's be honest, he won that title under controversial circumstances.

King: Indeed he did, JR. And since then he has lost a lot of fans.

'I Am' hits and AJ Styles comes down to the ring with a massive pop.

JR: Here he comes, AJ Styles, a huge hit with the fans as we can see.

King: The fans love AJ, JR. He is amazing in the ring and this match is Xtreme Division Rules so this is sure to be amazing.

Match 2
Non-Title
Xtreme Division Match
Matt Hardy vs AJ Styles

They stand on their respective sides of the ring. AJ looks around with a smile on his face as the crowd chants his name, Matt gets the opposite. They then gradually move in to the center of the ring where they meet and lock up. AJ gets out of it quickly and performs a low dropkick to the kneecap of Hardy, knocking him down to one knee. AJ then retreats backwards to the ropes and rebounds off and lands another dropkick, this time to the face of Hardy. This knocks Hardy back and AJ goes for the pin, hooking the leg, 1... Hardy kicks out strongly. He gets up along with AJ and strikes immediately, knocking AJ groggy. AJ falls back on the ropes and Hardy runs at him knocking him over with a clothesline. They both land on the outside and gradually get up. Matt gets up to his knees and crawls closer to the apron and looks under the ring to try and find a weapon. He eventually pulls out a steel chair and the crowd boo. He turns around to see AJ leaning on the announcers table to get up. He turns around and Matt swings at him but AJ somehow comes to his senses and nails a quick drop-toe-hold. Hardy falls face-first with the chair onto the table.

Hardy bounces off and turns around. AJ immediately nails a step-up Enzuiguri on Hardy and he stumbles sideways before hitting the ground. AJ then makes the cover, 1...2 Hardy kicks out. After that AJ decides to grab the steel chair off the announcers table. He then measures Hardy as he stumbles up. He eventually gets to two feet. AJ swings the chair vertical to the head of Hardy but Hardy dodges it and nails some forearm shots to the face of AJ, forcing him to drop the chair. Hardy then tries to kick him in the gut but AJ catches his foot. Matt though, manages to make AJ release his foot and he puts his arm over the chest of AJ and tries to go for the Side Effect but AJ lands some elbows to the side of Hardy's head. He then slides down to the ground to retrieve the chair. He throws it to Hardy who catches and AJ cockily nails a Pelé Kick to the chair and Hardy falls back and onto the ground. AJ taunts the crowd and they pop. He climbs the turnbuckles after getting on the apron. He then reaches the top and jumps off with a Spiral Tap that connects! He makes the cover after nursing his back, 1...2...3

Winner - AJ Styles via Pinfall

AJ gets up and celebrates.

Commercial Break

Backstage

AJ Styles is seen walking down the hallway after his victory. Rob Van Dam then approaches him.

RVD: Good win there, AJ.

AJ: Gee thanks, Rob.

RVD: In case you didn't know, I was screwed out of holding that title. Matt Hardy shouldn't be wearing it, I should.

RVD seems all friendly until.. He grabs AJ and pushes him up against a wall.

RVD: And that's why, Matt is mine. If you think you can gain a title shot against him by winning all these little matches, you've thought wrong. I recommend you stay away from Matt, in fact the Xtreme Division because it's mine. I was screwed out of the title and I will regain.

RVD then throws him into the opposite wall and walks off.

Down the Hall

Eric Bischoff is heard talking on a phone.

Eric: Uhuh, yep. Well he obviously has experience so he could most likely take the job.

He listens to the person on the other line.

Eric: Well look, I'm not all for it but he seems like a good replacement.

Listens..

Eric: Look, can we deal with this after 'Mania?

Listens..

Eric: Alright..

Back at the Announcers Table

JR: Who could Eric Bischoff be talking too?

King: I don't know JR, but it's concerning a job here at UWA.

JR: Could it be the General Manager spot?

King: Quite possibly.

Commercial Break

Backstage

UWA Intercontinental Champion CM Punk is seen backstage. Booker T approaches him.

Booker: You got lucky last week, sucka! But you won't be lucky when I earn my title shot for that thing around yo' waist.

Punk: Well we'll see about that Booker, we'll see.

Back at Ringside

5...4...3...2...1...0...'Break down the Walls' hits and Chris Jericho comes down in street clothes and enters the ring to where 'The Highlight Reel' set is up.

Jericho: Ladies & Gentleman, boys & girls, Jerich-O-Holics off all ages, tonight's episode of 'The Highlight Reel' is going to be a great one. Tonight my guest are members of a very high-profile match that is just over a month away. Now, I faced one of my guests last week and well, came up short. Jerich-O-Holics, Edge!

'Metalingus' hits and 'The Rated R Superstar' comes down to the ring.

Jericho: Edge, are you happy about being the third competitor in the UWA World Heavyweight Championship Match?

Edge: What kind of a stupid question is that, Jericho? Of course I'm happy about being in the UWA World Title Match. I am 'The Ultimate Opportunist' and this is just another opportunity for me to take and achieve my goal of being the UWA World Heavyweight Champion.

Jericho: My apologies, Edge, for asking a stupid question. Now ladies & Gentleman that was just a preview for what we have in store for you let me introduce my next two guests..

John Morrison's music hits and he comes down to the ring.

Then..

'The Game' hits and UWA World Heavyweight Champion Triple H comes down to a 70/30 reaction, mostly pops.

Jericho: Welcome, welcome, now John, What are your thoughts on being in the UWA World Title Match? Do you think you can beat the game at his own game? Do you think you can outlast the ultimate opportunist?

Morrison: Yet again, another stupid question, Jericho. Do I think I can win? Of course I think I can win, in fact, I know I can win so you Hunter, and you Edge better be ready for 'Glory because I am and I'm walking out UWA World Champ.

Hunter: Is that right, John? You will beat 'The Game' at his own game, you will outlast the 'Ultimate Opportunist' well let me tell you something, my friend. When you've been at the top of the mountain as long as I have, you realize that you're the best, you realize that you intimidate people and you realize that there is gonna be people like you come and go. People like you who say they can beat the game at his own game. I hate to break it to ya though, you don't mean a damn thing here in UWA. You haven't got enough respect, experience or success to say stuff like that, so I'm giving you this one chance now to run along or you can come and play with the big boys but don't go crying to your manicurist at the end of the match saying you just got the crap beatin' outta ya' by 'The King of Kings'.

John shows his anger.

Morrison: Who do you think you are?! I don't need respect to prove myself, I know what I'm capable of, I know I can beat you. Who says you have respect?

Hunter: I've been the World Heavyweight Champion, 11 Times. I think I've earned respect around here.

Jericho: And what about me? I mean, Edge struggled to beat me last week and I am a three time UWA World Heavyweight Champion.

Edge: What do you mean struggled, I broke you in half with a spear!

Jericho: Yeah, so you say.

Edge: Are you saying you're better than me?

Jericho: And what if I am?

Edge moves in closer to Jericho. Morrison then pushes Triple H and he retaliates with a string right hand, knocking Morrison off his feet. Edge and Jericho then start trading blows, Edge then rakes the eyes of Jericho and runs back to the ropes. He then rebounds off and spears Jericho through the set of 'The Highlight Reel'. Edge gets back up but is greeted with a Pedigree from Triple H and the UWA World Heavyweight Champion stands tall in the ring.

Commercial Break

JR: Well if you've just joined us, the UWA World Champion, Triple H just stood tall over Chris Jericho, Edge & John Morrison. But what's more important, is the future, which is this next match.

Cody Rhodes' music hits and he comes down to the ring.

JR: Cody Rhodes, quite a talented young man and I'm excited about his future with UWA.

King: So am I, JR. He doesn't talk himself up, he just goes out there and gets the job done.

'Ain't No Stoppin' Me!' hits and the UWA Prodigy Champion, Shelton Benjamin comes down to the ring.

King: Here is the UWA Prodigy Champion, Shelton Benjamin and no doubt Cody Rhodes has his eyes on the Prodigy Championship.

JR: No doubt he does, King. And I would love to see that match.

Match 3
Non-Title
Single
Cody Rhodes vs Shelton Benjamin

Benjamin has a cocky smile on his face as he stands on his side of the ring. He then moves in and pretends to lock up with the up and comer, Cody Rhodes. But instead he kicks him in the gut and tries to catch him with a suplex, but is unsuccessful when Cody attempts to reverse it and.. Shelton then lands back down and counters with a snap suplex and he crawls over to hook the leg, 1... Cody kicks out. Shelton gets back up, as does Cody and Shelton immediately tries to continue the offense but Cody blocks a forearm shot and starts to rebuild some momentum with some quick kicks to the gut followed by rebounding off the ropes and clotheslining Benjamin. He then stomps away at Benjamin and finishes it off with a cover, 1...2 Benjamin kicks out strongly. Cody gets back up and awaits Benjamin and goes for a dropkick as soon as Benjamin is up but Benjamin steps back and Cody falls down to the canvas, landing on his back. Benjamin then leaps forward, landing over Cody and he grabs him by the hair and unloads some vicious right hands to the head of Cody.

He then gets back to two feet starts to climb the ropes. Once Cody gets to his two feet he turns around to an airborne Benjamin who is in position for a cross-body, which he nails. Although, Cody counters it into his own pinning predicament, 1...2 the UWA Prodigy Champion kicks out. Cody is first up but is followed closely by Benjamin. Cody ducks a clothesline attempt from Benjamin and turns it into a backbreaker. Cody then runs to the ropes and rebounds off with an elbow drop and covers, 1...2 Benjamin kicks out again. Cody is starting to get frustrated with the resilience of Shelton Benjamin. Cody gets back up and taunts the crowd for the DDT. He starts to measure Benjamin and Benjamin gets up and walks into a kick to the gut from Cody and almost get nailed with the DDT but he manages to get out of it and try to nail a T-Bone Suplex but Cody turns him around and pushes him away. Benjamin continues running and reaches the corner. He then shows his athleticism and leaps up to the top rope and rebounds off with a clothesline, he then hooks the leg of Cody, 1...2... Cody somehow kicks out.

Benjamin is shocked and gets back up. Cody slowly stumbles to his feet and Benjamin goes behind him to nail the inverted headlock backbreaker. He then hooks the leg of Cody immediately and the referee makes the count, 1...2...3

Winner - UWA Prodigy Champion Shelton Benjamin

Shelton Benjamin gets up and celebrates and..

'I'm Back!' hits and Eric Bischoff comes to the top of the ramp holding a microphone.

Eric: That was a good match you two put on there. We'll be seeing it again too, because I think you two both want something. Shelton, you want to keep your title and Cody, you want a berth in the 'Gauntlet for Glory' match so let me tell yo guys something. I have just come up with this, at Gauntlet for Glory it will be Shelton Benjamin vs Cody Rhodes in a winner goes into the 'Glory match and it'll be a Prodigy Title Match.

Benjamin looks angry.

Commercial Break

Backstage

John Cena is seen backstage to cheers. He sees Eric Bischoff and approaches him.

Cena: Eric, how you feein'?

Eric: Look, I'm fine, what do you want?

Cena: Nothing, I was just wondering how you were feeling because we've got the 'Gauntlet for Glory' match coming up in a little over a month and you claim that you're gonna win it when in fact, I am. So Eric, I'm just gonna put this out there, ya know? I am going into 'Glory for one reason, and one reason only to achieve what every man works so hard for in this business, the UWA World Heavyweight Championship, that victory at 'Glory will certify me a shot at that title and frankly, I don't think you deserve it so, watch your back.

Eric: Is that right? Well after those comments, I recommend you watch your back.

Back at Ringside

'Sexy Boy' hits and Shawn Michaels comes down.

JR: Well here it is, tonight's Main Event, Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton.

King: What a match this will be, and we haven't seen much of Orton tonight, is he okay?

JR: He's probably getting ready to step into the ring with the greatest.

'Burn in My Light' hits and 'The Legend Killer' comes down to the ring to boos.

JR: Well here he is, he must be okay.

King: Maybe he was planning something evil, JR.

Main Event
Single
Shawn Michaels vs Randy Orton

Michaels stands in a corner smiling while Orton just has his game-face on. He doesn't take his eyes of Michaels. Michaels though, remains cool & calm. They gradually make their way into the center of the ring. Michaels sticks his hand out for it to be shook but Orton doesn't accept. Michaels accepts that and takes a step back. He then suddenly lands some snap jabs to the face of Orton and then whips him to the ropes. On the rebound Michaels is bent forward to connect with a backdrop but Orton catches him with a kick to the face. As Michaels comes up from the impact Orton immediately goes for an RKO but Michaels pushes him back to the ropes. Orton rebounds and goes for a clothesline but Michaels ducks. Orton continues to the ropes and on the rebound Michaels nails an arm drag. Orton gets back up and approaches Michaels again and the same thing happens. On the third time Orton gets up and Michaels charges at him with some knife-edge chops that lead Orton into the corner. Michaels continues the stinging offense until Orton eventually gains a breather after poking Michaels in the eye.

Michaels turns around to nurse his eye and Orton sits up on the top rope. Michaels turns around and receives a fist from the top rope, courtesy of Orton. Michaels falls face-first down to the canvas and Orton guides him back up by his hair. He then throws him into the corner and unleashes strong right hands into the face of Michaels until the referee breaks it up. He walks out but then turns around and charges knee first into the gut of Michaels and Michaels gradually slides down the turnbuckles. Orton walks away making out it was a job well done. He taunts the crowd to boos. Orton then goes back to the corner and pulls Michaels out, once again by his hair. He plants vicious forearm shots to the face of Michaels and then whips him to the ropes. On the rebound Orton bends forward for the backdrop and it connects. He then stomps away at the helpless body of Michaels. He then drops down to his knuckles and starts doing push-ups, taunting Michaels to get up so he can nail the RKO and end this. Michaels gradually gets to his knees and then gets to his feet.

Michaels counters the RKO attempt into a back suplex and Orton goes crashing down to the canvas and the referee starts to make the count. At 5 Michaels gets up and Orton is not far behind him. Michaels finally tries to plant some offense and swings for a right hand but Orton blocks and he goes for the right but Michaels blocks and then kicks Orton in the gut. Due to their exhaustion, this pauses the match temporarily but Michaels then runs to the ropes and rebound. Michaels connects with the Flying Forearm. At the referee's count of 6 He nips up. The crowd pop and Michaels starts calling Orton up. Orton gets up and Michaels nails an inverted atomic drop followed by a right hand. He then lifts Orton up for a scoop slam when he gets up the second time. Michaels climbs the ropes and reaches the ropes. He leaps off and.. The Diving Elbow Drop connects! The crowd pop as Michaels does his theatrics and starts to tune up the band, 1...2...3...4... Orton gets up, nursing his chest and Michaels closes in for the Superkick but Orton manages to dodge.

Michaels is off balance and Orton manages to nail the inverted atomic backbreaker and Michaels falls down to the canvas. Orton then follows it up with a hook of the leg, 1...2... Michaels kicks out! Orton then starts to measure him again, in hope of ending the match with an RKO. Michaels gradually gets to two feet and Orton goes for the RKO but once again, Michaels escapes it. This time he pushes Orton away into the ropes. Orton rebounds and Michaels goes for the Superkick but Orton dodges again and then leaps up for the RKO again but Michaels pushes him away again. Orton turns around and Michaels goes again for the superkick but Orton catches his foot. He then pulls Michaels towards him and leaps up, planting him with a deadly RKO. He covers, 1...2...3

Winner - Randy Orton via Pinfall

Orton is celebrating and then..

DING! The bell goes off and the lights go out.

They then come back on.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
BM: I would say the main event, due to its non stop action and length.

WM: There wasn't a bad match but I think th Matt Hardy and AJ Styles match could have gone a little longer.

BP: I would say the Morrison/HHH/Edge/Y2J Highlight Reel promo, coz' it was awesome!

WP: I would say the Booker and Punk "promo" as it was only two lines, although it was just hyping a feud between the 2.

AC: Part 1 of my Backlash is up on the second page of my BTB. Check it out. Link is in sig.

xtremebadass

BM: Randy Orton vs. HBK, really shined over the previous matches and stood out as a proper main event.

WM: AJ Styles vs. Matt Hardy, I was surprised it was so short, these two can put on a hell of a match if given the opportunity. I hope to see these two lock up again down the road.

BP: Like I would say anything besides the Highlight Reel. I mean Jericho alone is a brilliant Promo Guy, then throw Morrison in the mix, really great promo.

WP: N/A

AC: Gauntlet for Glory is looking pretty sweet, the Glory match sounds pretty interesting, I also enjoyed the Rhodes/Shelton match, really good showing by both competitors, show gets better and better, keep it up

Qwake

BM: The Main event was awesome, good length and it flowed quite nicely too...

WM: Well the first matches looked alright with who was in them but they didnt deliver for me, they were too short for my liking. having AJ Vs matt hardy should have been good but you didnt take your time and you made it real short.

BP: The Highlight Reel, it was great and it was very in character, well done.

WP: none

AF: Well it was a good show, your promo's are the best and that main event was good but all of your other matches should have been much longer. Take your time with it next week...5.5/10

CP: Check out TNE if you want...

CT Styles

Ladies & Gentleman, I bid you farewell from the BTB section for a little while. It could be a week, 2 weeks, a month. I don't know. Mentally, I am not feeling 100% and I don't know what's going on, I'll be speaking to my mum about it. This is everything up yo Wrestlemania 24. I was looking forward to this so much and I couldn't wait to write it but I just can't so this is from the next episode, to WM24. It'll be in recap.

Lead Up to 'Gauntlet for Glory'

The December 31, New Year's Eve edition of RAW was a big one. We saw Booker T get granted his Intercontinental Title shot against CM Punk at 'Gauntlet for Glory'. From there on until the massive PPV we saw all the feuds get hot. Shawn Michaels kept dropping hints to Eric Bischoff as to how he wasn't happy with what happened in the past and John Cena seemed to be the raging favorite to win the GFG Match. The RVD/AJ Styles differences started to become a big thing and the two started showing their disliking of each other. Matt Hardy was still the Xtreme Division Champion and showed no chance of slowing down. Finally it had been set in stone. The card for GFG was..

UWA World Heavyweight Championship
Triple H(c) vs John Morrison vs Edge

UWA Prodigy Championship
Winner goes into GFG Match
Shelton Benjamin(c) vs Cody Rhodes

Intercontinental Championship
CM Punk(c) vs Booker T

30 Man Gauntlet for Glory Match

GFGPostercopy-2.png

Gauntlet for Glory was a PPV to remember.

UWA Prodigy Championship
Winner goes into GFG Match
In the opening bout, Cody Rhodes defeated Shelton Benjamin via DQ when Benjamin low-blowed him due to frustration.

Intercontinental Championship
CM Punk(c) vs Booker T
The Champ, CM Punk managed to defend the title against Booker T after a GTS.

Triple H(c) vs John Morrison vs Edge
After Triple H seemed to have the match in control, he had just recently Pedigreed John Morrison and was about to attack Edge when Shawn Michaels appeared in the ring and superkicked him! Edge then took advantage and hooked the leg to become new UWA World Heavyweight Champion!

30 Man Gauntlet for Glory Match
In an amazing match which saw every superstar give their all. It was down to 6. Randy Orton, John Cena, Chris Jericho, Jeff Hardy, AJ Styles and Cody Rhodes. Cody Rhodes was the first to go in an inspirational performance from the youngster, followed by Jeff Hardy, then AJ Styles. It was now 3, Randy Orton, Chris Jericho and John Cena. Cena eliminated Orton after an RKO attempt which saw Cena throw Orton over the ropes. He then turned around to a groggy Jericho and lifted him up for an FU, but Jericho landed on the apron and kept Cena in a facelock and nailed a modified suplex off the apron. Chris Jericho was the 2008 Gauntlet for Glory Winner and was going to Wrestlemania!

For the following weeks it was mainly Wrestlemania hype. Shawn Michaels came out on the following 'Ignition' and made a shocking announcement to Triple H. Triple H was the one Shawn Michaels wanted to face at 'Mania and that is why he cost him the title. He wants it to be a level playing field. John Cena and Jericho were not happy with each other and showed their differences. In the end the Wrestlemania Card was set in stone it was..

Edge(c) vs Chris Jericho

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Jeff Hardy vs CM Punk vs Matt Hardy vs RVD vs Booker T vs Chavo Guerrero

'One Last Time'
Shawn Michaels vs Triple H

The Return...
Undertaker vs MVP

Special Referee Match
Referee: Eminem
John Cena vs John Morrison

Prodigy Championship
Hardcore Match

2-on-1 Handicap
Eric Bischoff and Test vs JBL

Past vs Present vs Future
Bret Hart vs Randy Orton vs Elijah Burke

Single
Santino Marella vs Albert

There ya go people, I'll see ya round.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
This is a sad loss to the section CT. You were one of the biggest stars of this wave of bookers. Although I am sad you are leaving the section for awhile, I understand your predicament. I was in the same situation. I am looking forward to your return.

Beer

Oh.... This BTB was going good as well. Well, you will be sadly missed. Good luck and i hope you return. This may sound a but cheasy but seriously. The best thing to do is talk to some one. I have gone through it before and talking always makes things better. Good luck.