Updating Email Preferences

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
I'm trying to reduce the cost of email sending for the forum.
There are endless amounts of emails sent for members who watch threads with email notifications, but these emails are never opened and not needed to be sent in many cases.
Please visit the following pages and adjust your preferences if you don't need these emails,

Account Preferences - Uncheck "and receive email notifications of replies" if you don't need them

Contact Details - Uncheck "Receive email when a new conversation message is received" if you don't need them

If you want to go one step further, visit your Watched Threads and unwatch popular threads you no longer contribute to. You can watch them again after without email notifications if you like.

Again, only necessary if you don't want these emails. If you do, change nothing.

Thanks!

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Unchecking "Receive site mailings" isn't necessary. These are only batch emails manually sent by me and are very rare (none this year). @MildlyUpsetGerbil @:OPJAKE
Selecting "No" for "Watch threads when creating or replying" will mean you don't get a forum alert at all. Best option is simply "Yes". @Sanic

Just so you know. :emoji_slight_smile:

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Unchecking "Receive site mailings" isn't necessary. These are only batch emails manually sent by me and are very rare (none this year). @MildlyUpsetGerbil @:OPJAKE
Selecting "No" for "Watch threads when creating or replying" will mean you don't get a forum alert at all. Best option is simply "Yes". @Sanic

Just so you know. :emoji_slight_smile:
You saw that? What are you, God?

And okay, I'll recheck it.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
I turned off the notifications for replies but I'm still getting emails. Is there a reason for that?