• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Updates On Ric Flair & Jeff Hardy

No More Sorrow

Eric Bischoff appeared on this week's edition of Monday Night Mayhem and talked about the current statuses of both Jeff Hardy and Ric Flair. Here are some of the highlights:

Ric Flair: "Ric Flair is out with a shoulder injury. I haven't talked to Ric in a while now, so I'm not sure what his status is. I know he's anxious to get back. I've heard that through other people. This time of year is very busy for me with everything that has been going on with my family, I haven't stayed in close contact with enough people. I hope to see Ric real soon. I enjoy the hell out of Ric, and respect the hell out of Ric. I love working with him. I look forward to seeing him back on Impact."

Jeff Hardy: "I have no updates on Jeff Hardy. I'm not involved in his situation within TNA. I hope the best for Jeff. He's a very talented young man. He's a great guy. He really is. I haven't gotten to know him very, very well, but I believe he's a good-hearted individual who just got caught up in some issues. From what I've heard, he's dealing with them and hopefully successfully."

EWrestlingNews.com

PHX

Legacy Member
How you not know him that well but say he is a great guy?

Anyways yeah nothing new therefor he would have been better off saying nothing about it. Jeff just simply is a fuck up and don't see him changing that. TNA really should have just let him go after that stunt to be honest because it is only a matter of time when he comes back that he will just screw it up again.