• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Continued from last time:

We were all in the back sayin WTF are we in the twilight zone ....fn crazy
That same wkend he was suppose to go on ESPN and promote the ppv,so he is on the show
And the host ask him whats his most embarassing monent in the ring..remember hes there to promote the ppv
He says wrestling Andre and he shits himself...the host asks him a couple more questions
Which i dont remember bcuz im on the floor belly laughing..then the host thanks him for bn on the show
And he says "Be COOL EAT FRUIT...thats right BE COOL EAT FRUIT...WTF way to promote the ppv DUMBASS
Getting alot of support from evrybody bcuz im sayin what they wish they could
Even guys from back in WCW who hogan kept his thumb on and Eric was an asshole to
Tonite is a good nite for you fans to help save TNA,so all u fans of AJ Roode Angle Abyss Sting Morgan Magnus Kazarian
Everybody who was a fan of Tna b4 bitchoff hogan n Pritchard fuckd Tna up,tonite during the show
If u see hogan bitchoff or his son turn the channel..wait 5 mins and turn it back you wont miss amything
Except their bullshit..and it will give u fans a voice thru the nielson ratings
Lets show these assholes that we dont want their bullshit and its time to save TNA from the same fate as WCW

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Have to say he is losing it a bit now (if those are really his comment of course).

He is knocking Hogan for being past it and keeping others down and yet he seems to think the likes of Abyss, Sting and Morgan are good for the company.

Also don't know why he is grouping Prichard in with Hogan/Bischoff? He joined much later than them, and as far as I can tell has a very solid repretation creative wise and a different view of the business.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Steiner Rips Hogan's Son & Bischoff's Comments

Scott's Twitter account:

"With eric bn gone chant 609 when garrett is in the ring... Instead of getting rid of the guys who are the problem they keep paying hogan n b-tchoff n try To save money else where,they no longer fly Taz n Tenay in for the tapings they Do voice overs in nashville..i betcha eric will try n replace them/one bn himself/ Saying hes saving the
company money

"As i tweeted 3 wks ago jeremy Borash was the other guy that b-tchoff ripped on social Media which alot of guys came to his defense and called eric a piece of sh-t,so herealize he got heat so thats where That segment came from when Jeremy calld him out on open fight night tryin to defuse the heat by Putting it on the show,which then 609Garrett came out at the end of show to save the day..wtf bullsh-t... The thing is Borash has done more for TNA than b-tchoff has,and hes bn there since the beginning, And the last time i checkd all b-tchoff does is kill the ratings,and as bad as it is with him pushing his son

"The original plan was much worse,hogan n b---hoff sons were going to wrestling camp at same time... Thank god hogans son has his p-ssy genes and quit otherwise the fans would have to suffer with These 2 a--holes nepotism's their non athletic sons to the top,as soon as b---hoff leaves TNA,609Garrett Career will be over,bcuz guys will kick his a-- out of spite bcuz Eric is such a piece of sh-t"

:Steiner 2:

scottcs88

Reaction score
Steiner should just stop already. he's making himself look like an idiot. We all know he's hurt that he got fired, which is why he's blaming them for it.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Steiner should just stop already. he's making himself look like an idiot. We all know he's hurt that he got fired, which is why he's blaming them for it.

WHAT?, Steiner left the company he didn't get fired, Plus they guy speaks the truth.

[video=youtube;I2DCQjloC18]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2DCQjloC18[/video]

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
He is just saying alot of things people are thinking, and it seems like people are treating this with more reverence than needed imo.

And Scott reallys needs to learn how to spell properly. Spelling errors and bad grammar are a disease and spreads like herpes.