Kayfabe Update 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

MintMidget69

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Todd is seen outside a house with a basket on one arm filled with what seems to be chocolate and flowers and a mic in his other hand*
Todd McKay: Hey guys and girls. Today I'm outside the home of the injured War who has just been discharged from hospital. This basket *Todd raises the basket* is for my buddy Pedro so lets go see him and see if we can get a return date for you guys.
*Todd knocks on the door boisterously and there is no answer. He then remembers the "super secret" knock he made with War. Todd knocks again and someone comes to the door, they are wearing a black hoodie and have a sling around their neck protecting their arm*
Todd McKay: Uhh... Pedro I thought you injured your neck?
Steve: Nah man I'm Steve. Ped's just in the other room, Follow me.
Todd McKay: So now we have entered the Calcote residence.
Steve: Dude this is my house.
Todd McKay: Oh... So now we are in Mr. Calcote's friend Steve's house. Pedro should be ready for questioning.
*Todd and Steve enter the living room where a facepaintless man sits he answers to Pedro getting up and hugging Todd making sure not to bump the neck brace he has on. He backs up and sits back down*
War: So Todd. Have you come here to hug me and give me flowers or do you have an ulterior motive.
Todd McKay: The second one.
War: Yeah I couldn't tell with the camera crew
Todd McKay: Just shut up and answer my question Ped'. When are you back in action?
War: I've been told I should take a long period off. But I don't want to take time off. In fact I'm returning to action in 2 weeks so that I've had some recovery time and I can come back stronger than ever.
Todd McKay: Well there you have it folks looks like War'll be back sooner than we thought.
War: So you just came here to ask questions and hand me a basket?
Todd McKay: Oh crap! Feliz Navidad.
War: Just leave.
*Todd gets up and hangs his head as he leaves. Steve opens the door to let Todd out and waves a goodbye with his good arm*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.