• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Unread Post

Irish Mark

Banned
I hate logging on here and seeing "You have 235 Unread Posts" yet I'm only interested in 3. Is there any way that this could be changed so that our unread posts just show threads we've commented on and forums we specify eg. WWE Forums???

Chris

Dreams are Endless
The threads that you've commented on have a little green arrow on them, whereas the ones you haven't don't. That should help a little.

Irish Mark

Banned
Well thank you for that insightful remark, but I'm up to speed regarding the little green arrows. But that's not what I asked about now is it

Chris

Dreams are Endless
You asked if there was a way to only show threads you commented on and the green arrow is only on threads you commented on. As far as I know, that's as close as you're going to get to what you were asking.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Well thank you for that insightful remark, but I'm up to speed regarding the little green arrows. But that's not what I asked about now is it

Why be an ass? He's giving you a helpful response you act like he's a dumbass yet on every other forum Unread posts are setup the same way. So he was well within reason to assume you didn't know shit about the arrows.

Troy

I know what you are talking about irish mark, you only want threads from specific sections on the forum to show up in Unread Posts. Unfortunately I haven't found a way to do it with VB4, I remember doing it with VB3 but for some reason I can't find the same option here.

Your best bet would be to do what I do. When I log into the forum I don't use the Unread Posts I click on the section I want to go to, e.g. WWE Discussion, and then go through the updated threads that way.