TWF :(

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Hey, another one from TWF :( I don't even know what to say really.....Just sad that forum is shutting down. Hope my friends come over anyway. Will be fun to meet new people and all that. Bit of a question but does this forum have a wrestling league? TWF had one with Yellow running it (25k subs) and I have a feeling he wants to continue running it. Would the owner be cool with the TWF League moving from there to over here?

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
IWT (Internet Wrestling Titles) is what I think you are referring to which is this forums version of TWF.
You can ask or suggest it to Solidus, he may be willing to open it here.

Anyways, welcome! I know it sucks when a forum closes you were a huge part of but trust me, this is the best wrestling community there is. I have been on other forums and none of them come close. There is a chat bar, weekly live discussions for Raw, and all staff/mods are very laid back. I am sure you will do just fine here.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
IWT (Internet Wrestling Titles) is what I think you are referring to which is this forums version of TWF.
You can ask or suggest it to Solidus, he may be willing to open it here.

Anyways, welcome! I know it sucks when a forum closes you were a huge part of but trust me, this is the best wrestling community there is. I have been on other forums and none of them come close. There is a chat bar, weekly live discussions for Raw, and all staff/mods are very laid back. I am sure you will do just fine here.
Thanks man.

Reactions: Neptune

Jeremy

The Showoff
Reaction score
Welcome to the site man. There's a few of us TWF guys over here which should help ease the transition a bit.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Welcome to the site man. There's a few of us TWF guys over here which should help ease the transition a bit.
true. Just need to spam TWF with this site now :D

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Yo. Wrestling League as in like Video Games or E-Fed?
Yup. Just waiting for Yellow to sign up and setup everything with the admin.

Edit: Video games

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Oh. We had one, but I think it stopped. You can start one if you want. You got an Xbox One, PS4 or PC?
The one we had in TWF was big. Just waiting for Yellow to signup and setup the league with the Admin. I'm on Xbox btw

Edit: I have all 3