• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

(TV Series) RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I thought I would make a thread where you can recommend shows you are currently enjoying to other members.
Just use the format below when recommending so people know what it is without spoiling anything!
( please color and bold the title and description!! also use at least 3 main actors from the cast )

Title:
IMDb Rating:
Genre:
Current/Ended:
Brief Description:
Cast:

---------------------------------------------------
Here are two I recommend as examples:

Title: Younger
IMDb Rating: 7.7
Genre: American Comedy
Current/Ended: Current (season 3)
Brief Description:
It is about a woman in her 40's posing as a 26 year old in NYC to land a job at a publishing house when her divorce causes her to look for a means to be financially stable.
Cast: Hilary Duff, Sutton Foster, Nico Tortorella, Debi Mazar, Miriam Shor, Peter Hermann

Title: This is Us
IMDb Rating: 8.8
Genre: American Family Drama
Current/Ended: Current (season 1)
Brief Description:
This is hard to describe without spoiling anything. The story is centered around 3 siblings, 2 twins and one adopted brother. You will have to watch the first episode, I don't want to ruin anything!!
Cast: Mandy Moore, Milo Ventimiglia, Justin Hartley, Chrissy Metz, Sterling K. Brown

Last edited:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Title: Impastor
IMDb Rating: 7.6
Genre: American Sitcom
Current/Ended: Current (season 2)
Brief Description:
A criminal is on the run from his gambling debt and poses as a gay pastor in a new town to hide but his misfortions continue to follow him everywhere he goes.
Cast: Michael Rosenbaum, Sara Rue, Mircea Monroe, David Rasche

Last edited:

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Title: Banshee

IMDb Rating: 8.4

Genre: Action

Current/Ended: 2013-2016

Brief Description: Lucas Hood, an ex-con and master thief, assumes the identity of a murdered sheriff where he continues his criminal activities. His past seems to haunt him by those he betrayed years earlier. This ex-con imposes his own brand of justice where violence erupts at every turn in the not so quiet Amish town of Banshee, Pennsylvania.

Cast: Anthony Starr, Ivanna Milicevic, Ulrich Thomsen, Matt Servitto, Frankie Faison (Pop from Luke Cage), Hoon Lee.

Trailer:

Title: Preacher

IMDb Rating: 8.2

Genre: Adventure

Current/Ended: 2016-

Brief Description: After a supernatural event at his church, a preacher enlists the help of a vampire to find God.

Cast: Dominic Cooper, Joesph Gilgun, Ruth Negga

Trailer:

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Title: Banshee

IMDb Rating: 8.4

Genre: Action

Current/Ended: 2013-2016

Brief Description: Lucas Hood, an ex-con and master thief, assumes the identity of a murdered sheriff where he continues his criminal activities. His past seems to haunt him by those he betrayed years earlier. This ex-con imposes his own brand of justice where violence erupts at every turn in the not so quiet Amish town of Banshee, Pennsylvania.

Cast: Anthony Starr, Ivanna Milicevic, Ulrich Thomsen, Matt Servitto, Frankie Faison (Pop from Luke Cage), Hoon Lee.

Trailer:

Title: Preacher

IMDb Rating: 8.2

Genre: Adventure

Current/Ended: 2016-

Brief Description: After a supernatural event at his church, a preacher enlists the help of a vampire to find God.

Cast: Dominic Cooper, Joesph Gilgun, Ruth Negga

Trailer:

Why you doing this to me shadow, huh? WHY! :why: :upset: