Tupac Hologram at Coachella - Late rapper 'performs' with Snoop Dogg

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kellie

Reaction score
Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg's headlining set at the Coachella festival yesterday included guest appearances from many of the biggest stars in hip-hop – Eminem, 50 Cent, Wiz Khalifa and Kendrick Lamar – but the bizarre highlight of the show featured a performance by a hologram of Tupac Shakur, who has been dead since 1996. In this clip from the show, you can watch the Tupac hologram perform "Hail Mary" before being joined by the very-much-alive Snoop for "2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted." The hologram basically looks like something out of a very well-rendered video game crossed with the apparition of Obi-Wan Kenobi who appears to Luke Skywalker in The Empire Strikes Back. It's very impressive in technical terms, but also very weird and sort of disturbing. The audience seemed to love it, so don't be surprised if this opens up the possibility for further "performances" by dead stars at the festival.

Footage: http://www.rollingstone.com/videos/...late-rapper-performs-with-snoop-dogg-20120416

Rollingstone

The Viper

Reaction score
It was cool but I want a John Lennon hologram.

Fuck that. Give me a Biggie hologram.

NovaRoad

Reaction score
Website
stillskystudio.com
Kind of spooky lol. The whole interactivity of the hologram, pretty wild. I'm sure Biggie will be next, followed closely by Elvis Presley and I guarantee a Michael Jackson hologram at some point.

The Viper

Reaction score
Kind of spooky lol. The whole interactivity of the hologram, pretty wild. I'm sure Biggie will be next, followed closely by Elvis Presley and I guarantee a Michael Jackson hologram at some point.

Elvis actually had a fantastic hologram on American Idol a few years ago with Celine Dion. It was great and looked much better than this hologram. Not saying this one was bad, though.