• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score

IMPACT
-We open with an in-ring promo with Sting, Dixie Carter and Bobby Roode. Sting wants Roode to apologize to Dixie but Roode refuses to. Roode ends up spitting on Dixie then bailing from the ring.

-Abyss defeated Samoa Joe after interference from Bully Ray and Scott Steiner. After the match Steiner and Ray were in the ring with Abyss trying to kiss up to him when Abyss hit Steiner with the Black Hole Slam.

-Another promo in the ring this time involving Devon, The Pope, Crimson and Matt Morgan. All four men set up their match at Final Resolution. When Pope gets the mic he runs down Crimson and Matt Morgan. A fight breaks out where Devon and Crimson fight to the back. Devon's kids get in the ring and help Pope beat down Morgan before bailing from the ring.

-Mickie James defeated Madison Rayne. Afterwards Gail Kim comes out and stares down Mickie.

-Garett Bischoff defeated Gunner with a rollup. After the match, Gunner Piledrove Garett on the concrete on the outside (with help from Eric Bischoff). Garett gets tended to by medics and gets stretchered out.

-We get another in-ring promo between Kurt Angle and James Storm. They are setting up their match at Final Resolution. Storm runs down his history about fighting against the odds. Storm allows Angle to hit him from behind but Angle doesn't do so. Good segment!

-Gail Kim defeated Traci Brooks. Traci originally laid down for Gail but kicked out at two. She fought back and had the advantage when Karen Jarrett distracted the referee. Madison Rayne interfered and allowed Gail to pick up the win.

-AJ Styles and Jeff Hardy defeated Bobby Roode and Jeff Jarrett in a tag team match. Hardy and Jarrett fought to the back leaving Roode and AJ in the ring. AJ hurt his knee during the match but was able to reverse Roode's finisher into a rollup. AJ fought off an attack from Roode after the match but was attacked again on top of the stage. Roode attacked AJ's tweaked knee slamming it on the stage.

XPLOSION
-Devon defeated Robbie T with a Spinebuster. Devon cut a promo before the match talking about training Terry.

Hardy is going to get that title soon.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Looks an interesting enough show, will try give it a watch.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Roode spitting on Dixie should be fun, I don't like Steiner and Ray kissing Abyss's ass. I have no idea what they are doing or what they've done with with Devon's kids this past year (idk how long its been but it feels like a year) Dale Bischoff still winning matches i see, the Angle/Strom segment sounds good no ieda why Traci Brooks is wrestling. And the main event sounds pretty good.

Deuce

Reaction score
looks interesting, will watch it to see if it is better when watched.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Don't really want Jeff Hardy in the title scene so soon because he will most likely win the title and I want to see Roode have a long title reign. Good way to use Storm against Angle, keeps him close to the mainevent.

SBS

Reaction score
As I've said many times. Keep Hardy out of the title picture! You've got a guy like Roode who they are building up, sucessfully I might add as those segments last night with Roode's family really did great. On the other hand you've got James Storm who is also doing incredible work, even with a concussion I enjoy him more then say 80% of the TNA roster. In front of Hardy I'd put Angle, Storm, Styles, Joe, Morgan, RVD (this shows you how much I hate the idea of Hardy), and Mr. Anderson. When Hardy gets the shot I will no longer watch I can promise that.

As for the show, looks fantastic. Well almost. Garrett Bischoff is a waste of time though getting pile driven on the concrete will hopefully keep him off the air for a little bit. Abyss vs the rest of Immortal could be very cool. I am enjoying the Tag Team segments too and am looking for them to pull the cord on Devon's kids and the Pope at Final Resolution hopefully ending with the Pope getting some gold, though Morgan is win so its good either way. AJ/Roode could be better booked, and now playing the fake injury card just makes it that much more of a blah but I know AJ can pull it off. And lastly, finally Storm and Angle. Going to enjoy this extremely, I cannot wait to see them fight at Final Resolution it should be epic.