Truth and lies

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PaulDB

Reaction score
I've read half a dozen autobiographies of the wrestlers. They've been good reads, for better or for worse, but sometimes I've read of things that made me very uncomfortable.

Like, in Sunny's bio, she says at one point in time, Paul Bearer would bring his son to WWE house shows and the Undertaker and Kane would tie him up on the air vent facing down with duct tape and leave him there for the whole time. According to her they did this on all of them and Paul Bearer would walk in and laugh.

Now, this sounds like a bonafide case of child cruelty. Please, someone tell me this ain't really what happened, that it was someone else doing this to their son and not the people mentioned on this thread, or maybe a delusion of somebody on drugs.

• Wow
Reactions: Vampire Quinn

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I've read half a dozen autobiographies of the wrestlers. They've been good reads, for better or for worse, but sometimes I've read of things that made me very uncomfortable.

Like, in Sunny's bio, she says at one point in time, Paul Bearer would bring his son to WWE house shows and the Undertaker and Kane would tie him up on the air vent facing down with duct tape and leave him there for the whole time. According to her they did this on all of them and Paul Bearer would walk in and laugh.

Now, this sounds like a bonafide case of child cruelty. Please, someone tell me this ain't really what happened, that it was someone else doing this to their son and not the people mentioned on this thread, or maybe a delusion of somebody on drugs.
You can't always believe everything u hear.. I'm not quite sure who Sunny is, But I can't think of one single parent that would do that to their child. Famous or Not. All the Wrestlers take some form of drugs.
I wouldn't doubt if whatever she was taking made her delusional. That or she's just making up a story to gain attention.

PaulDB

Reaction score
You can't always believe everything u hear.. I'm not quite sure who Sunny is, But I can't think of one single parent that would do that to their child. Famous or Not. All the Wrestlers take some form of drugs.
I wouldn't doubt if whatever she was taking made her delusional. That or she's just making up a story to gain attention.
I'm ready to agree that Sunny was making this up. I'd very much like like to believe what she said didn't come to pass. I'm uncertain though, as the Undertaker and Kane have done things to suggest she could be telling the truth.

The Undertaker was said to have heard something when Owen Hart was about to do his fatal stunt, but when Marta Hart tried to get in touch with him, all her calls to his house went unanswered.

That doesn't sound like the so-called conscience of WWE. Someone as supposedly decent as him would've answered, but he never did. A red flag, unless I'm mistaken.

And Kane. As kind of heart and sensitive as he is said to be, whacked Vader in the head with a film prop wrench after their match back in 98 hard enough to give him sleepless nights for a while and permeant headaches until the day Leon died. According to what I read, Kane didn't show any concern for what he did, thanking him for the match, as if nothing happened. Another red flag, unless I'm missing something.

I used to think so highly of both these men. Please, help restore my faith and uncover the truth to clear away the dirt.

• Wow
Reactions: Vampire Quinn