Trent Reznor announces new NIN album

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Billboard reports that Nine Inch Nails have signed a new deal with Columbia Records and will release their eighth album on the label later this year. This comes three months after Trent Reznor reformed the band for an extended tour that begins this summer.

Reznor said in a press release, "I've been less than honest about what I've really been up to lately. For the last year I've been secretly working nonstop with Atticus Ross and Alan Moulder on a new, full-length Nine Inch Nails record, which I am happy to say is finished and frankly fucking great. This is the real impetus and motivation behind the decision to assemble a new band and tour again. My forays into film, HTDA and other projects really stimulated me creatively and I decided to focus that energy on taking Nine Inch Nails to a new place. Here we go!"

He said last year that he had been writing new songs for the group after it performed its final show in September of 2009. Since then, Reznor worked with Atticus Ross on scores for 2010's The Social Network (won Golden Globe and Academy Award) and 2011's The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. He released an album with How To Destroy Angels, Welcome Oblivion in March.

Reznor revealed in February that he would tour with NIN starting this summer and into 2014 with Eric Avery, Adrian Belew, Alessandro Cortini, Josh Eustis and Ilan Rubin. Avery has left the lineup and was replaced by Robin Finck. They will perform at Lollapalooza, Outside Lands, Leeds, Reading, Made In America and Voodoo this year, along with other festivals. Reznor performed with How to Destroy Angels last month at Coachella.

This marks another big signing for Columbia who made a deal with Daft Punk this year for Random Access Memories. NIN's last two albums, Ghosts I-IV and The Slip were released on Reznor's the Null Corporation label and sold 149,000 and 112,000 copies, respectively.

:yes:

I am excite.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Good. I was wondering when he was going to stop having sex with Atticus Ross and get down to working on a new album.