Trent? Pulled From Evolve 38; Announces He's Headed To ROH

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Davey Richards replaces Trent at Evolve 38.

I'd also imagine Bryan Cage replacing Trent full time in the P.A.B.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Hehe, Gabe. Weren't he and that paramedic grabbing each other's throats few years ago? Nevermind, I just realized he worked for Gabe Enterprises in the meantime (that laughable AR Fox match!), which was supposed to be Davey's farewell before going to not-major leagues.

2iJqD6H.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Leo C

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
They announced last night on ROH 13th that he will be tag teaming with Ray Rowe I believe? I can't remember who the guy was as guest commentator but I believe it was Rowe.. it was someone who kept having teammates leave him at then they poked fun at him for that.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
They announced last night on ROH 13th that he will be tag teaming with Ray Rowe I believe? I can't remember who the guy was as guest commentator but I believe it was Rowe.. it was someone who kept having teammates leave him at then they poked fun at him for that.
It was Rocky Romero. About as far you can come from big burly biker Rowe as possible since Rocky is a small Cuban.

FYI. Trent's new ring name is Beretta.
B_Ej8xRVEAAwHii.jpg

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
It was Rocky Romero. About as far you can come from big burly biker Rowe as possible since Rocky is a small Cuban.

FYI. Trent's new ring name is Beretta.

Lol yeah my bad, two RR names and both were at the show last night so I got them mixed up haha.