Tragic Trio

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Redboy123@

Reaction score
This week's episode of Smackdown featured a 6 man tag match involving Rusev, Nakamura and Almas vs Ricochet, Ali and Black.

The team of Ali, Black and Ricochet is one of the reason why I hate wwe. A team of three guys with no personality or character whatsoever. This maybe an unpopular opinion because all three guys are very good wrestlers (apart from Ali the vanilla midgit) but my god are they three boring bastards.

Since debuting on the main roster, I can't tell you one interesting thing about Ali. He's fucking terrible lol.

Richochet is amazing and all. However, I'm not interested in him at all. A bit of a spot monkey. He's the best character out of the three though.

Black has been portrayed terribly since debuting on Raw. If you didn't watch nxt then you would think this guy is a boring guy. Sooooo boring. No personality whatsoever.

It's not their fault though. It's the booking.

Well it's Alis fault because he's terrible lol

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
This week's episode of Smackdown featured a 6 man tag match involving Rusev, Nakamura and Almas vs Ricochet, Ali and Black.

The team of Ali, Black and Ricochet is one of the reason why I hate wwe. A team of three guys with no personality or character whatsoever. This maybe an unpopular opinion because all three guys are very good wrestlers (apart from Ali the vanilla midgit) but my god are they three boring bastards.

Since debuting on the main roster, I can't tell you one interesting thing about Ali. He's fucking terrible lol.

Richochet is amazing and all. However, I'm not interested in him at all. A bit of a spot monkey. He's the best character out of the three though.

Black has been portrayed terribly since debuting on Raw. If you didn't watch nxt then you would think this guy is a boring guy. Sooooo boring. No personality whatsoever.

It's not their fault though. It's the booking.

Well it's Alis fault because he's terrible lol
You'll find the bloke of your dreams someday. He's out there....

Phenomenal Blissfit

Reaction score
I agree because Black and Ricochet have little to no real chemistry together who perform acrobatic spots and that's it I want them as singles stars.

Ali unfortunately is bound to be a jobber from here on out and tbh I saw it coming eventually.