'Toy Story 4' in the works? Tom Hanks thinks so

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MJ807

Reaction score
Abe Coleman Passes Away

Abe Coleman, likely the oldest living pro-wrestler, died at the age of 101 in Flushing, NY yesterday. Coleman has claimed in the past to be the creator of the dropkick.

Kairi

Reaction score
Tom Hanks says a fourth "Toy Story" film may be made, which would see him reprise his role as Woody the cowboy toy once again.

When asked if there will be a "Toy Story 4" for his new granddaughter to see, Hanks, 54, told BBC News in a video interview: "I think there will be, yeah. Yeah, I think they're working on it now."
The animated film franchise's studio and production company, Disney and Pixar, declined comment.
The three "Toy Story" movies depict the adventures of a group of toys who come to life when humans are not present and also star Tim Allen as the toy Buzz Lightyear. The movies earned more than $1.9 billion worldwide, which each film making a higher profit than its predecessor.
Estelle Harris, who plays Mrs. Potato Head, had told OnTheRedCarpet.com in June 2010: "It gets better and better. Two is better than one, three is better than two. Four will be better than three ... it's possible!"
The first "Toy Story" film was released in 1995 and the latest, "Toy Story 3," hit theaters in 2010 and won an Academy Award for Best Animated Feature Film. It was also nominated for Best Picture, becoming the third animated film to receive such a nod, following Disney's "Beauty and the Beast" and Disney/Pixar's "Up."
Hanks' granddaughter, Olivia, is his first grandchild. She was born in February and her father is Hanks' son Colin, who is also an actor. He is set to star on the Showtime series "Dexter" during the upcoming sixth season. Hanks himself appears in the new comedy drama film, "Larry Crowne," which is set for release on July 1 and also stars Julia Roberts.