Tomorrow People

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
New CW show. Only two episodes right now. Not bad so far. These "tomorrow people" all have the three t's; telekinesis, telepathy, and teleportation.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
What is it about? Can you describe it without giving away anything? If it sounds good, i'll give it a watch.

I guess I could google it, but i'd much rather hear it from someone I actually talk to, if that makes sense.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
What is it about? Can you describe it without giving away anything? If it sounds good, i'll give it a watch.

I guess I could google it, but i'd much rather hear it from someone I actually talk to, if that makes sense.
I hear ya.

Um, basically there's a kid who is kind of a Neo to this group of "rogue" tomorrow people, who are in a war with some government type tomorrow people. Thats all I really know so far. That and the powers I mentioned.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I hear ya.

Um, basically there's a kid who is kind of a Neo to this group of "rogue" tomorrow people, who are in a war with some government type tomorrow people. Thats all I really know so far. That and the powers I mentioned.
I don't know why but it sort of reminds me of a show I used to watch in the 90's called "sliders"