TNA's Black Friday Sale

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Reaction score
TNA has some pretty good deals on their DVD's right now, and some of their other merchandise. The Black Friday sale, it should even get a little better.

Does anything still buy any TNA stuff??

It was quite a good sale so i picked up some DVD's for 40$ i picked up...

TNA - Best of the Asylum Years

Slamiversary 2005

Hard Justice 2005

Sacrifice 2005

Unbreakable 2005

Kurt Angle - Champion

Best of AByss

Best of TNA"s bloodiest Brawls Vol 1

I rounded out the complete 2005 ppv series, and a couple throw in DVD's to get the free shipping.

Reaction score
Damn! I thought this was gonna be about TNA's possible wave of releases.

So $40 total? Comes out to $5 a piece - not a bad deal. Congrats!

I'd jump on it, but I've probably already got everything or just not interested in what they've got on sale.

Montana

Reaction score
Yeah, i've wanted to get the best of the asylum years since it's came out, plus they just rereleased those 2005 DVD's. Angle, AByss and bloodiest brawls were mostly throw in's to get the free shipping. They have DVD's as low as 4$. Not a bad way to stock up.

qazjun

Reaction score
I've probably already got everything or just not interested in what they've got on sale.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I also bought some TNA DVDs, I bought a bunch of 2005 and 2006 DVDs just to finish my 2005 collection and I am 3 PPVs away from 2006 being finished (two of TNAs best years IMO) as well as the Asylum years DVD