TNA Reaction season finale

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
It appears as if TNA Reaction at this time is not on Spike TV's schedule for the entire month of January, so the season finale on December 30th will be the final episode of TNA Reaction for awhile.
Didn't realize this was gonna be something with season finale's.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I've not caught much of Reaction only the Mickie segments (shock horror) but the parts I saw I really liked. I love how it builds the storylines further and has the crazy camera angles. Hopefully it comes back.

Chuck Norris

Reaction score
I'm sick of seeing the letters TNA. Can they go into bankruptcy? They're sickening me to the point where I might shoot Dixie Carter.

I hope iMPACT has a season finale as well.

Ben

Reaction score
Show is officially cancelled.

Dot Net has confirmed that the TNA Reaction television show has been cancelled by Spike TV. The final edition of the show will air on Thursday night.

Powell's POV: That's a surprising move given that the show was doing a good rating for its time slot. I enjoyed the format because it gave the talent a chance to talk for themselves. The show was originally picked up for a 10 episode run, and then Spike renewed it again after the initial run.

Credit: ProWrestling .Net and Wrestling Observer

I liked reaction, the way the show had a serious tone is how the company should take the creative direction as a whole. If Spike still lets them keep the time spot they might as well just go ahead and make Impact a 3 hour weekly show.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Just when I was actually getting into liking it they get rid of it. Really not getting why they are cutting it unless this has to do with a money issue.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
They should make it a TNAwrestling.com exclusive for a month or so, see if it's beneficial to run.