TNA IMPACT!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

what did you think of tonite's tna impact?

• Thumbs up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • thumbs down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

fuzzy

Reaction score
I was really excited and was waiting to see tonite's Impact, with matt hardy joining tna, should be one to watch...rite? half rite.
I liked the start of it, I think Mr. Anderson is good as champion and lets hope he's not an overnight champion, and I really thought he scored top points when he mentioned that he busted his ass to get to the top and once there and after beating a handfull of champions in that company he just became a jobber basically to put it in short because of someone's backstage pull. (Triple H). enough said.
The match between the GUNS and BM was pretty good, not great but still worth watching.
The heat between Jeff, Karen and Angle was the best thing going for Impact and for TNA .
and theis whole thing with "THEY" is a good hook again, as long as "they" don't turn out to be EV2.

everything else was a wash...espically this whole feud between pope and samoa joe, first of all, where did this feud come from? and what does it have to do with anything? the crowd even looked confeused with this feud. I thought SJ was feuding with jeff, what ahppened with that? and wasn't pope feuding with abyss?

i give tonite's impact...6/10.

what did you guys think of toninite's impact?

Veritas

Reaction score
I don't care about tonights iMPACT. But if you're going to blame someone else for Kennedy's failure of a WWE run, you could at least get the right guy. It was ORTON who supposedly ruined Kennedy's chances in WWE, not Triple. Nevermind the fact that he was a lazy, sloppy, injury prone goof who happened to be above average on the mic.

seX-Power

Reaction score
Kennedy ruined Kennedy's chances in the WWE if I'm not mistaken.
He was always horribly overrated in the WWE, but I guess he could have changed in TNA. Elijah Burke was overrated as fuck when he was on ECW and his praise seems to be more deserved now.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Seems like the same old Kennedy to me, if not a bit more motivated (pressumably by the freedom to call himself an asshole. :roll: ).

fuzzy

Reaction score
thanks for that correction veritas. but however you look at it, Ken should at least have a good 2 or even 4 month run as champion, i think it'll do him some good and build on his character.