• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
According to PWInsider, Hernandez has already been cut from the TNA roster after returning just a few weeks ago. This is due to the possibility of Lucha Undergroundtaking legal action.

Several scenes and segments that have already been filmed have been pulled from upcoming TNA broadcasts to make sense of his cut.

TNA signed Shawn Hernandez, who had indicated to the company that he was contractually free and able to sign a new deal. Hernandez made several appearances at the June television tapings, filming well over a month of angles.

Lucha Underground later contacted TNA and said that Hernandez is still contractually attached to the brand, and that he couldn't appear on any more episodes of Impact. TNA tried to pay Lucha Underground to allow them to use the scenes that had been filmed, but Lucha Underground rejected.

It's being said that due to this issue, the BDC's storylines are done for the time being, as it would be too difficult to get around Hernandez in the shots. TNA will replace that footage with existing footage.

Source

proxy.php

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Another LOLTNA moment.
tbf, Hernandez fucked them over, but bush league move by TNA on not contacting LU and confirming it.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
I don't think Hernandez wasn't being honest with TNA. I'm sure he knew exactly what his contract with with the other company and felt he could get away without looking so foolish.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Hernandez TNA - Lucha Underground Update

As we reported earlier this week, Hernandez has been released by TNA Wrestling after a contractual dispute occurred between the company and Lucha Underground.

PWInsider reports that Hernandez was hired after a strong recommendation by MVP to be added to his BDC stable. TNA management went along with the request and brought him in.

See Also: TNA Cuts Yet Another Talent, Major Issues Between TNA And Lucha Underground Causing Massive Edits

TNA sources told PWInsider that Hernandez told the company he was free from any contractual obligations to Lucha Underground. TNA made him sign an agreement saying that he presented himsel as a free agent.

Lucha Underground sources said that Hernandez asked for his release, which was in the works, but didn't go through. The company was fine with him taking outside bookings, but didn't want him to appear on another company's television until after Ultima Lucha, which airs on August 5. Hernandez instead told TNA he had a verbal release and provided documentation that they were in contact.

TNA told Hernandez they would be glad to use his footage if he wanted to pursue legal action, but when the deadline they gave him came and went, they released him from the promotion. TNA told PWInsider that they offered Lucha Underground money to use the scenes they'd already filmed with Hernandez, but Lucha Underground is denying that ever happened.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
4 days ago called, they want you to read the section before you post. This is an update at best, homie.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Today in botch history:

Unrelated, but what the fuck.

He paid $40 for that ppv lol, he stated it RIGHT AFTER saying he hates TNA. So bad you still tune in is still good for business.