TNA Announces Next UK Tapings

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
pwinsider said:
TNA issued the following: IMPACT WRESTLING returns to the UK and Ireland in January 2013 for 'The Road To Lockdown' Tour - promising fans a steel cage match on every show. The action-packed live events will take place in Dublin (January 21), Glasgow (23), Nottingham (24), Manchester (25) and at London's Wembley Arena (26). The show at Wembley will see two episodes of TNA IMPACT WRESTLING taped for broadcast in more than 120 countries around the globe, including on Challenge TV in the UK and Ireland.

* Lockdown steel cage comes to the UK and Ireland for first time ever
* Wembley show to be broadcast on Challenge TV and around the world
* Live events also set for Dublin, Glasgow, Nottingham and Manchester

Worldwide wrestling stars announced for the five events include Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, Bobby Roode, James Storm, AJ Styles, Mr. Anderson, Rob Van Dam, Velvet Sky and Gail Kim. Many more top names will be added in the coming months.

TNA President Dixie Carter said: "Our wonderful fans in the UK and Ireland have made us their number one rated wrestling show once again - and this tour is our way of saying thank you. This is the first time that the Lockdown steel cage has ever left US soil. Those matches will really be something special. Taping TNA IMPACT WRESTLING at Wembley this January was a high point in the 10 year history of this company, so coming back in 2013 is something everyone is looking forward to."

Tickets for the four UK shows go on sale at 9am on Friday May 25, with Irish tickets on sale from Tuesday May 22. Tickets can be bought from http://www.gigsandtours.com / 0844 811 0051 or http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk / 0844 826 2826.

No surprise TNA are returning to tape in the UK considering how successful their last UK taping was. The had some of the biggest TNA crowds of all time and TNA rates very highly in the UK so it is the perfect market to tap into at least once a year. Nice touch with each event getting a Steel Cage match on every show. Wembley Arena holds around 12.5k and I think that TNA have a good chance to fill it at least 2/3rds full.

Any WS members thinking of attending?

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
This was announced a while back but I think the ones on sale were pre sale. I might attend but most likely I won't.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I don't see why not going, get to see some old favorites, watch some of the new guys(Hopefully) kick some ass. I'd go if I could. I enjoy wrestling shows, and if it sucks, just get drunk.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I'd go to the Manc tapings if I knew Mickie was going to be there 8D

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
i actually might to to this now that I've started to watch TNA again.

rcoot93

Reaction score
Im hoping to go to the tapings, if Arsenal are at home that weekend then I will defenitly make the trip and see both