• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roxit

Reaction score
Okay it seems people like my BtB so now its time to make it a little more colourful.

If you check my sig below, you will see it is asking for people to PM who they would like to see (or rather read) contest for the Cyber Championship.

To draw people in a bit more I would like it if somebody could create me a Cyber Championship Belt.

How you go about this is up to the creater, but obviously if I don't like it I'm not going to use it I'm afraid. So I don't want the WWE Title with CYBER CHAMPIONSHIP written over it. But if your good with editing, then you could use the WWE belt as a template. Either that or you can just create a whole new one.

As for colours? Well I guess the usual gold plateing. But you might want to give it some 01110111011000101 Matrix styled code, and have black and green. Again its up to the creater with what they think looks good, but again not gonna use it if I don't like.

Size? nothing too big. Nothing more than width-400 height-150 pixles me thinks. I can easily resize though if i have too.

I think that is about it. Hope somebody has fun trying to create somthing good here.

xtremebadass

um, me and LK21 got this one under control, im drawing it just like the E Fed belts, its all drawn i just have to get it on the comp, i dont got a scanner

Roxit

Reaction score
awesome cheers, rep when i see it lol

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Wait badass i think you misunderstood. I think he wants a championship for his BTB not for the BTB League.

Roxit

Reaction score
yeah for my BTB please. Sorry if I was confuseing.

The Ripper

Reaction score
here is my attempt
Cyberchampion.png