Time to Blaze!(AMA)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Personally would love flying to be one :lol Because I could go see all the peeps here and that be really amazing. Would probably have to toss on some sort of stuff for fighting of course, like I’ll go with lightning fast punches. Then let’s say to round it off just for the fun of it :rippedcal power to make weed appear

So

Flight, lightning punches, and being able to make weed.

I could just picture you flying by my flat with a blunt in your mouth :cockykid

• Haha
Reactions: Alexa and Vegeta

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Feel free to answer this and feel free to not answer this. Generally, you see like a super chill, laid-back guy and I've mentions of ganja. So, my question would be are you a constant 420 Blaze it type of guy or when just whenever you have the need or money for it?

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Feel free to answer this and feel free to not answer this. Generally, you see like a super chill, laid-back guy and I've mentions of ganja. So, my question would be are you a constant 420 Blaze it type of guy or when just whenever you have the need or money for it?
I use to pretty much always have it on hand, or lived close enough to my cousin who would if I didn’t. But like the last year or so it’s just been whenever I had some money to spend to grab a bit. Other than that whenever I get my cousin to grab me and I spend a couple days or so over there with him chilling

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I use to pretty much always have it on hand, or lived close enough to my cousin who would if I didn’t. But like the last year or so it’s just been whenever I had some money to spend to grab a bit. Other than that whenever I get my cousin to grab me and I spend a couple days or so over there with him chilling
Okie dokie, I got you. I was just generally wondering since most of the time I have met people like that they are all 420 Blaze It, Bro and that is what made me wonder.

• Haha
Reactions: Vegeta