Tim Boetsch Has Michael Bisping In His Sight

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Tim Boetsch surprised many when he knocked out Yushin Okami in Japan last month, earning a career-defining victory at middleweight. Now, Boetsch has another contender in mind for his next fight: Michael Bisping.

"I'd like to take on a top-three fighter; I want that fight, I want to take them out," said Boetsch, in a recent interview with Full Contact Fighter. "Bisping's name has been on my agenda for a long time. Even back when we were at light heavyweight he was someone I wanted to fight."

Bisping has been making a public push to be the next contender following Anderson Silva-Chael Sonnen II for the UFC middleweight title, but that would force him to sit on the sidelines for several months as the bout doesn't have an official date yet.

As far as Boetsch is concerned, he feels ready to take on a contender, saying, "It will be interesting to see who they come with, and whoever they do, I'll be ready."

Right after UFC 144 he said he wanted to fight Hendo, now he wants Bisping :lol: don't think this fight happens anyways, everything I've read has pointed to Bisping fighting Mark Munoz this Summer in a title eliminator.

Last edited: