Third time is the Charm aka The Wrestling Rebook

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Melbourne Made

Reaction score
CHAPTER 3: Royal Rumble 2014

4slSA__tPo14XQP5qTxyXq939pcp_gx2dZCsdVzhtGbQ3rv9D7Gfa9uikUI-vlv_bjlTQ49nzmipacu1_J7H82wzh1P-DeFFO4-luYMP0j_i--tGMkJQsZg8aCFLmFwnFJ7SteQVK1GfefaZzQHkdoPTvqQlJuW78fdJvr9B1Z1ole28DWzF26FCfWeAHw

WWE Unified Tag Team Championship
Cody Rhodes & Goldust(c)
V
The Wyatt Family
Luke Harper & Erick Rowan w Bray Wyatt

Look I like the New Age Outlaws just like y'all but they shouldn’t have been challenging for championships in 2014. So Billy Gunn & Road Dogg are out and the Wyatt Family are in and they would get the win. Also this match would take place on the pay per view not the Kick Off Show.
Winners & New WWE Unified Tag Team Champions: The Wyatt Family

Winner gets the #30 spot in the Rumble while #1 goes to the Loser.

Bray Wyatt w the Wyatt Family V Daniel Bryan
I would keep this match exactly the same just with the above added stipulation. Wyatt still gets the win with Sister Abigail and don’t this will become clear in the Rumble.
Winner: Bray Wyatt

I wouldn’t have Lesnar V Show take place as both men will be in the Rumble match.

WWE Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship

Randy Orton(c) V John Cena
This one stays the same even though we have seen this match a million times before. I would also keep Orton retaining as I have always been more a fan of his than Cena.
Winner & Still WWE Undisputed WH Champion: Randy Orton

30-Man Royal Rumble Match - Winner gets a Shot at the WWE Undisputed HW Championship at WrestleMania XXX.

So yeah as a result of the Wyatt V Bryan match the latter started the match off and lasted just shy of an hour to win the match by eliminating Wyatt last.
Winner: Daniel Bryan