"The Wildcard" Jason Randall

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
Deanambrose_1_full_20140627.png

[CHARACTER INFORMATION]
Ring Name: Jason Randall
Nickname(s): The Wildcard

-
-
-
Billed From: San Diego, CA
Debut:
Alignment: Face
Wrestling Style(s):

- Brawler
- Hardcore
-

Twitter Username: @WildcardRandall

[TALENT INFORMATION]
Birth Name:
Jason Saxton
Date of Birth: 12/1/85
Place of Birth: San Diego, CA
Currently Residing: San Diego, CA

[PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION]
Gimmick: He's basically what his nickname implies, a wildcard. He's cocky, brash, and he's completely mental. He'll never back down from a fight and he's always trying to entertain the fans.

(Please describe how your character thinks and behaves. Are they a narcissist or a sociopath?)

Taunt(s):
- Points his finger at his opponent as if it's a gun
-
-

Catchphrase(s):
- Playtime is over, and your ass is next!
- Don't say that I didn't warn you
-

[APPEARANCE DESCRIPTION]
Name of Your Picture Base*:
Dean Ambrose

Image of Your Picture Base*:
Dean_Ambrose_pro--c9b942db6660c1ff931e46ce5a521c24.png

[ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION]
Entrance Theme: "Love The Way You Hate Me" by Like A Storm

Entrance:

"Love The Way You Hate Me" hits and the crowd cheers wildly as "The Wildcard" makes his way out. He walks to the ring at a fast pace, obviously ready for a fight. He enters the ring and tosses aside his leather jacket.

Tag Team Entrance:

(Do you occasionally come out with a partner or manager?)

Champion Entrance:

(Does your character have a special entrance when you hold a championship?)

[WRESTLING INFORMATION]
Basic Maneuvers:

- Various suplexes
- Various DDTs
- Inverted headlock backbreaker
- Pump-handle slam
- Death valley driver
- Sling blade
- Piledriver
- Curb stomp (Super Dragon's version)
- Brainbuster
- Flapjack dropped into a hangman (Stunning Steve's Stun Gun)
- Emerald fusion
- Spin-out powerbomb

Signature Strikes:
- Thesz press followed by wildly thrown punches
- Running high knee
- Dropkick
- Pendulum Lariat
- Mudhole stomping in the corner

Signature Submissions:

- Arm trap cross-legged STF
- Crossface Chickenwing
- Stretch muffler (stomps on the opponent's hand with the hold applied)
- Fujiwara Armbar
-

Ground Grapples:

- Standing figure four leg lock
- Anaconda Vice
- Front Chancery
- Bridging Cobra Clutch

Dive Attacks:

- Suicide dive
- Elbow drop off the top rope (ala Macho Man)
- Pointed elbow drop from the second rope (ala Stone Cold)
-

Trademark Holds:

- Wildcard Special (Over the shoulder back to belly piledriver
- Downfall (Suplex dropped into a powerbomb)
- Double arm underhook DDT

Finishing Move(s - please specify primary):

- Snake Eyes (Stone Cold Stunner) Primary
- Drop Dead (Headlock driver)
-

[PROFILE DESCRIPTION]
Character Biography*:
Jason is a guy that once stood for good, but now he's become an unstable, unpredictable, loose cannon. He's also a scumbag, but the fans seem to like him for it now. Jason has now become more anti-authority and will not play by anyone's rules, and will still fight for what's right and for the fans.

Previous Experience (If any):

IWO, O3W, PWF, FWA

Title History (If any):
IWO: TV Champion, Multi-time tag team champion, World champion
PWF: TV Champion, Multi-time tag team champion, World champion, Triple crown winner
FWA: nGw tag team champion
Injury History (If any):

(Any kayfabe injuries to report?)

Sample Promo*:

It's all part of the plan

Bert Lloyd is seen backstage going over some notes.

Who am I interviewing first?

Bert reads the paper, and his expression changes to a somewhat pale white and a little hint of fear. He walks down the hallway until he reaches a door, and knocks on it. The door swings open as Penny is the one who answered it with her usual oddly sweet smile, and she's wearing a short black shirt and black short shorts.

Hi Bert

Bert fumbles with his microphone before speaking.

Uh yes, I'm here to speak with Jason.

Penny opens the door for Bert to come in, and once inside Bert notices the other members of DOC standing around speaking with each other as he follows Penny until they reach Jason. He's sitting on a bench in his ring gear, but he has his black jacket over his attire as he sits there taping his wrists. Penny sits beside him, and clutches on to him as Bert nervously takes a seat next the couple.

Uh, Jason I was wondering if I could possibly get a word from you?

Jason finishes up taping his wrists before looking up at Bert and smirks.

Why of course Bert!

Jason is about to pat Bert on the shoulder, but Bert flinches before Jason can touch him.

Whoa, why so jumpy there Bert?

You don't remember what you did to me when I spoke to you last?

Jason scratches his chin for a brief second, and then all of sudden remembers as if a light bulb went on in his head.

Oh come on Bert! That was the past! Can't you forgive an old friend? Besides I didn't mean anything by it, but you did catch me at a bad time so you should have known better

This time Jason pats Bert on the shoulder before Bert can do anything except shudder and roll his eyes.

Moving on, I'd like to speak with you on what took place on the last show between you and Akio. From what I recall you said you had moved on from the TV Championship, yet what happened last week says otherwise.

It's part of the plan...

What plan?

You see Bert I only said that because I wanted Akio to think that. I wanted him to think that I was done with him. It was all part of my plan, and he fell right into my trap. I just love it when a plan comes together don't you Bert?

Aren't you at all worried about the backlash that will come from this?

Now that's a silly question isn't it? Why should I be worried? The only one that should be worried is Akio because sooner or later I will take that title away from him, and it'll be where it rightfully belongs. Akio is only delaying the inevitable change that will take place when I take that championship from him, and just like Eddie North is only delaying the inevitable before Cyrus takes what is rightfully his. The DOC already has the tag team championship, and it's only a matter of time before we have the TV Championship and the World Championship.

Well, Akio will be defending his championship against "The Bull" tonight, so what if you have to face him?

It doesn't matter who I'll have to face for that championship because the end result will be the same Bert. I wouldn't be surprised if Akio wasn't able to beat "The Bull", especially after what I did to him last week. Yet no one will stand in my way of fulfilling my destiny of becoming a champion, and help in bringing a change to this company.

As for tonight you'll be teaming up with your fellow DOC members, Trey Maddox, Jay McRae, and Cyrus Riddle, to take on The Establishment and The Revolution. What are your thoughts on tonight's match?

Tonight is the first time that I get to team with my DOC brothers, and I couldn't ask for any better partners than the ones I'll have tonight. When I call them brothers, I mean it. We are like a family, and look out for each other. That's exactly what will go down out there tonight when we dismantle the team of The Establishment and The Revolution. As far as I'm concerned none of them stand a chance in beating us tonight.

What about the return of "The Tower of Power" Marshall Lewis?

Walter South can't fight his own battles, so he brings in some help.

Well, Walter can't fight because he's in the hospital after what you guys did to him.

First of all, don't you dare interrupt me again. Secondly, yeah Walter is in the hospital, but that's not our fault. The way I see it is that's all his fault. He was the one stubborn enough to go out there to take on Cyrus even though he was hurt, so he put himself in that hospital bed. Speaking of which, Walter I hope that you got the flowers that Penny and I sent to you, get well soon big guy!

Jason and Penny laugh together as Bert looks on in disgust.

As far as Marshall Lewis goes, he's just another relic of the AWF past that's looking to make himself relevant again, but we'll make sure that won't happen. He's going to learn the hard way that he shouldn't be sticking his nose where it doesn't belong, and he'll regret making a comeback. Just like Axel Brooks did last week when I beat him.

After Marc Knight threw in the towel.

Marc Knight may have been thinking that was a bold thing to do, but all he did there was make Axel look weak. Axel was lucky that Marc was there to save him, but their luck has just run out. Same goes for Eddie North and Marshall Lewis...

Jason stops before he finishes the sentence.

Allow me to hold that thought for now, and I'll finish what I was saying when I go out in that ring later on so for now you can leave Bert.

With that Jason and Penny shove Bert out of there, and slam the door shut behind him as the scene ends.

To be continued...

[MANAGER INFORMATION]
Manager*:
(Yes/No)
Manager Name:
Manager Base:
Manager Gimmick:
Manager Alignment:

[HANDLER INFORMATION]
Name: Jason
Experience: 12 years
Preferred Method of Contact: Facebook, Twitter, or on here

Have you read and do you understand the WrestlingSmarks Rules and Regulations?: Yes

Last edited:
Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Verified. You have been added to the Octane Wrestling Roster.

Welcome to the World Wrestling Syndicate!