"The Water Lily" Mabel Madeux

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Joey

Reaction score
Birth Name: Mabel Anne Madeux
Ring Name: Mabel Madeux (Pronounced Ma-Doe)
Nickname: "The Water Lily"
Hometown: Seattle, Washington
Resides: Nantasket, Cape Cod, Massachusetts
Billed: Seattle, Washington
Height: 5'7
Weight: 120 Lbs
Alignment: Face

Pic Base: Chloe Grace Moretz
tumblr_mman2iFstO1ra4xdbo1_500.jpg

Appearance: In the Ring, Mabel often wears half-tees, showcasing her abdomen, long black tights, with an white, or light blue (MM) logo on the left leg, and black boots. She often pins her hair up, and wears elbow pads.

Gimmick: Mabel comes off as the delicate type, but is quite surprisingly rough on the inside. She is fairly kind, and is often seen listening to music, or jamming on her bass guitar in her spare time. Her ringwork is extremely artsy and original, and she is quite innovative. She is commonly found attractive to many men, and women.

Wrestling Style: Artsy, High Flyer

Entrance Theme: Mamas and the Papas - California Dreamin'
Entrance Description: Mabel enters through the curtain, just as the first lyrics of "California Dreamin" are heard over the AP. She walks moderately down the ramp, acknowledging the fans. When she gets to the ring, she steps up the stairs and into the ring. She blows a kiss to the fans.

Bio: Mabel Anne Maduex was born on October 4th 1995 in Seattle, Washington. Mabel had a Mother, Lisa Madeux, and a Father Jacques Madeux. Lisa abandoned Mabel, and Jacques when Mabel was 8 Months old. Jacques was a guitarist for a rock/folk band named La Fleur. All members of the band were from France. Jacques made enough money to feed Mabel and pay the bills, thats about it.

After a few years, La Fleur was a popular group in the Seattle Area. Jacques was doing much better, and so was Mabel. Mabel picked up guitar, and bass guitar when she was 8 years old. She wrote songs about her mother, and other things going on in her adolescent life.

Many times, Jacques would bring his band mates home, to watch Monday Night Raw. Soon enough, Mabel was a wrestling fan.

Mabel coasted through middle, and highschool with decent grades, and a small grouo of friends. She had formed a band in her senior year called Children of The Flower, and played bass. After High School, she had many options. She could go to college in the area, continue playing bass in her band, or do what she really wanted to do, wrestle.

She joined a local wrestling school, and quickly began popular amongst the Independent Wrestling Circuit. She currently wrestles for Pulse Wrestling.

Tagline: "I'm just your average girl"

Taunts: "Criss-Cross" Seated Position

Specialty Weapon: (On Occasion) Mabel's Bass
B19516CDA3CBB0BDEF0DD45B47C2F525.jpg

Specialty Match Type: Ladder Match, Tables

Basic Moves:
-Armbar
-Top Rope Dives
-DDT
-Flying DDT
-Suplex Variations
-Clothesline
-Bulldog
-Neckbreaker
-Piledriver

Signatures: The Plateau (Texas Piledriver)

Finishers: BME Moonsault, La Fleur (Widows Peak)

Last edited by a moderator:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Accepted.

The mere fact that your picture base is my avatar and signature already makes me like you!

Are you ready to be booked? If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask me.

Joey

Reaction score
Yeah I'm ready. I was afraid that you were using Chloe in the Feds. But yeah, Chloe Moretz is my favorite person on planet earth.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Yeah I'm ready. I was afraid that you were using Chloe in the Feds. But yeah, Chloe Moretz is my favorite person on planet earth.
I see! :lol:

I can't wait for Kick-Ass 2. Should be amazing.

We'll get you booked right away. Welcome to the PWF.

Joey

Reaction score
Thanks dude. And hell yeah. Red Mist calls himself "The Motherfucker", and Chloe is old enough to be sexy.