The WACK Album

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
They've been uploading once, sometimes twice a week this month, great deal. Really looking forward to a new "we'll kill you" or "we like sportz" video. The ones without samberg to me are by far the funniest.

Also Hugh Jackman? Interested.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com

spoiler of what it spells out:

"Dude that has sex with pigs for money but only as a side thing right now, I'm just short on cash and have irons in the fire but in this economy it'll have to do my name is Lenny."

LOL, oh wow. :dawg:

I just hope there's still a lot left in the album after all these releases :urm:

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Can't believe I'm just discovering this thread now. I love these guys, can't wait for more.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

spoiler of what it spells out:

"Dude that has sex with pigs for money but only as a side thing right now, I'm just short on cash and have irons in the fire but in this economy it'll have to do my name is Lenny."

Seriously those beats.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score

How have none of you seen this...? The best one.