The Voice from the Outer World

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Well, well, well...

It's been awhile. Recovery is recovery and now that the healing nears its end (at least, it's as good as it's going to get), I find myself with the capability to return.

I want to thank those of you who kept in touch via private message as those were easier for me to read given the state of things.

So, see you good folks around......and the rest of you, too.

:dawg::obama:

wk

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
:yes:

The boss is back. Awesome to see you again, wouldn't wish vision issues on our worst enemies.
Stay a while this time.

rm

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Figure I should do this. Just trying to set the right example.

Name: Wacokid27

Favourite Superstar & Why: CM Punk. Because he's the Best in the World (and because it gets under the skin of a lot of smarks to claim him as your favorite...yes, I spelled it the American way). Seriously, though. His technical skills are solid, he's a terrific all-around in-ring worker, and his mic skills are way above average to excellent.

How long I've been a fan of wrestling: Since I was but a wee lad.

Favourite Wrestling Company: I celebrate the entire range of pro wrestling's variety.

How did you find the site? I was invited back in the early days of the World Wide Web.

Will I be active here: I'm planning to maintain a high activity level.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Awesome news :yay:

I hope that whatever issues you had that forced you to be off (vision related I assume given Rain's post) are behind you and that you can continue to be active.

Welcome back.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Why hasn't trips won the TNA title in your sig? Such a good guy letting the young talent hold that.

Oh yeah HI again.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
I hope to see you more active on the board.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Re: RE: The Voice from the Outer World

Wacokid27 said:
Well, well, well...

It's been awhile. Recovery is recovery and now that the healing nears its end (at least, it's as good as it's going to get), I find myself with the capability to return.

I want to thank those of you who kept in touch via private message as those were easier for me to read given the state of things.

So, see you good folks around......and the rest of you, too.

:dawg::obama:

wk

GLOMP!! (Sometimes you need more than two exclamation points....damn limit.)

You're back!! :yay: You would wait until the weekend when I'm away to return. Welcome back, bud! Hope you are doing better and continue to heal in your recovery. Hope to see you around more now.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
WELCOME BACK DUDE! :punk: