The Visionary presents: The Road to Glory; This Week in WWE March 31st-April 2nd Recap

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Visionary

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
The Visionary presents: The Road to Glory

Hello everyone! This BTB will take place after one of my favorite Wrestlemania's of all time still to this day, on the night after a historic Wrestlemania 31. Below are the full results and champions. Full Roster will be updated once the Raw after Mania is posted.

20160129_WrestleMania_31_Episode_CM--f5c72c679ac78ac0737640237712a13a(1).jpg

CHAMPIONS
*As of Wrestlemania 31

Wrestlemania-31-2015-gray-champions-at-end-of-night-Seth-Rollins-as-WWE-World-Heavyweight-Cham...jpg

UPCOMING WWE PPV SCHEDULE
**Different from reality

1680880045793.png

Payback May 3rd
Baltimore, MD
1680880291460.png

Money in the Bank June 7th
Chicago, IL

1680880344678.png

Battleground July 12th

St. Louis, MO

1680880436228.png

Summerslam August 23rd
Brooklyn, NY

Attachments

• 20160129_WrestleMania_31_Episode_CM--f5c72c679ac78ac0737640237712a13a.jpg
    20160129_WrestleMania_31_Episode_CM--f5c72c679ac78ac0737640237712a13a.jpg
    470.7 KB · Views: 8

Order

Send HOOK
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Good luck with this! I will be following.

Reactions: The Visionary

The Visionary

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
1681048777936.png

RAW PREVIEW
3/30/15
SAP CENTER, SAN JOSE

The Raw after WrestleMania 31 promises to be an explosive one, as the fallout from the biggest event of the year continues to reverberate throughout the WWE. With new champions crowned and shocking moments aplenty, the landscape of the company has been forever altered, and the stars of Raw will be looking to make their mark in the post-WrestleMania frenzy.

1681048339348.png

THE HEIST OF THE CENTURY

One of the biggest questions on everyone's mind will be what's next for Seth Rollins, who pulled off one of the most stunning victories in WrestleMania history by cashing in his Money in the Bank briefcase to win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. With Rollins now firmly at the top of the mountain, the rest of the locker room will be gunning for him, and he'll have to be on his guard if he wants to hold onto the title.

1681048411725.png

US OPEN CHALLENGE TO BEGIN ON RAW

One of the biggest talking points leading up to Raw is the debut of John Cena's US Open Challenge. The 15-time world champion has announced that he will be putting his newly-won United States Championship on the line each week, against any challenger who is willing to step up and face him. This has created a lot of speculation about who will answer the call and challenge Cena for the title, and fans will be eagerly watching to see who steps up to the plate.

In addition to the US Open Challenge, there are bound to be other surprises in store on Raw. The fallout from WrestleMania 31 will undoubtedly lead to some exciting matchups and new storylines, as Superstars jockey for position and try to make a name for themselves in the wake of the biggest event of the year.

Last edited:

The Visionary

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Monday Night Raw
March 30, 2015
San Jose, CA

WWE Then Now Forever Signature

A Video Package starts with footage of the WrestleMania 31 main event, featuring Brock Lesnar defending the WWE World Heavyweight Championship against Roman Reigns. The two men exchange brutal blows, with Lesnar dominating most of the match.

Narrator: It was the main event of WrestleMania 31, and it was a battle for the ages. Brock Lesnar, the conqueror, defending his WWE World Heavyweight Championship against Roman Reigns, the powerhouse.

The footage shows Reigns hitting Lesnar with several Superman punches and spears, but Lesnar refuses to stay down. Suddenly, the crowd starts to murmur as the music of Seth Rollins hits and he comes running to the ring with his Money in the Bank briefcase.

Narrator: It was at this moment that there was a sense of anticipation in the air. Seth Rollins, the Money in the Bank holder, waited for the perfect opportunity to cash in.

The footage shows Rollins sliding into the ring with the briefcase, as Reigns and Lesnar both struggle to get back to their feet.

Narrator: And then, in a moment that will go down in history, Seth Rollins did the unthinkable.

The footage shows Rollins cashing in his briefcase and the referee starting a new match between Rollins, Lesnar and Reigns, in a triple threat with the WWE World Heavyweight Championship on the line.

Narrator: He cashed in his Money in the Bank contract, and he turned the main event of WrestleMania into a triple threat match.

The footage shows Rollins hitting Reigns with a Curb Stomp and pinning him to win the championship, as the crowd erupts in shock and disbelief.

Narrator: And just like that, Seth Rollins became the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion.

The footage shows Rollins celebrating with the championship, as the crowd boos and Reigns and Lesnar look on in disappointment.

Pyrotechnics explode around the arena as the crowd goes wild. The camera pans across the audience, showing fans holding up signs and cheering.

Seth Rollins' theme music starts to play. The crowd erupts in cheers and jeers as the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion makes his way to the stage alongside of course by the Authority (J&J Security).
Rollins walks out, dressed in his ring gear and a black leather jacket. He carries the WWE Championship title over his shoulder and strides confidently down the ramp. As he approaches the ring, Rollins climbs up onto the apron and steps through the ropes. He stands in the center of the ring, surveying the audience with a look of superiority. Rollins takes a microphone from one of the ringside attendants and raises it to his lips.

Seth Rollins: Ladies and gentlemen, the future has arrived!

Crowd mixed with boos and cheers as Rollins raises the WWE title high in the air

Rollins: Last night at WrestleMania, I cashed in my Money in the Bank contract and became the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion! And let me tell you, it feels pretty damn good!

Crowd once again mixed for the new champ

Rollins: The Authority took a chance on me when they brought me into their ranks, and I have proven time and time again that not only am I the future of this industry, I AM the NOW of this industry. I have beaten legends, I have taken on the best in the world, and last night, I took down the so-called "Big Dog" Roman Reigns and slayed the beast to become the new WWE Champion.

Michael Cole notes Rollins didn’t pin Brock last night

Rollins: "And speaking of Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar, well, they can just go back to the end of the line. Because they had their chance, and they blew it. So now, it's my time. And I am going to make sure that this championship reign lasts for a very, very long time."

Randy Orton's music hits and he makes his way to the ring

Randy Orton: Hold on just a second there, Seth. If my memory serves me correctly, last night at WrestleMania, I beat you one on one in the middle of that ring. I beat you with the greatest RKO in history lets take another look shall we.

Replay of Orton RKO to Rollins at Wrestlemania, the crowd cheers as Rollins looks annoyed

Randy Orton: Now i’m all for giving credit where credit is due and Seth you are WWE World Heavyweight Champion, kudos to you champ. But me beating you in this ring last night means I deserve a WWE Championship title match. And I don't mean somewhere down the line, I mean right here, TONIGHT!!!!

Seth Rollins shakes his head

Seth Rollins: Randy, Randy, Randy. You're living in the past, man. Last night was last night. Yeah you got lucky one time, I lost because I was saving myself for the cash in attempt. Besides this is a new day, a new era. And in this era, I run the show and I am THE FUTURE OF THIS COMPANY!!!!!

Randy Orton: (getting in Rollins' face) And I'm the Viper. And you know what happens when you mess with the Viper? You get bitten.

Seth Rollins and Randy Orton stare each other down as the crowd cheers when Roman Reigns' music hits and he makes his way to the ring

Roman Reigns: Hold on just a minute, guys. If we're talking about who deserves a shot at the title, let's not forget about me.

crowd cheers as Rollins looks visibly annoyed

Roman Reigns: Last night at WrestleMania, I had that title in my hands. I had Brock Lesnar beat. But you, Seth, you had to go and ruin it. You had to cash in your contract and steal my moment.

Seth Rollins: (smirking) That's what I do, Roman. I'm the future of the WWE, and the future is now.

Randy Orton: (interrupting) Hold on, Seth. You may be the future, but I'm the present. And right now, I want that title.

Roman Reigns: (stepping forward) And I want it too. So what are we going to do about it, Seth?

Seth Rollins looks around at both men, looking a bit intimidated

Seth Rollins: (backing up) Look, guys, I'm not afraid of either of you. But let's be real, I just won this title last night. I'm not about to defend it again so soon.

As the three men continue to stare each other down in the ring, a commotion is heard backstage. Suddenly, Brock Lesnar's music hits and the camera cuts to the parking lot where a car pulls up. Brock Lesnar gets out of the car and storms towards the ring, with Paul Heyman following closely behind. Eventually after 15 seconds or so we see Paul Heyman with Brock Lesnar

Paul Heyman: Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman, and I am the advocate for the should be reigning, defending, undisputed WWE Champion, Brock Lesnar!

The crowd erupts in cheers as Lesnar and Heyman make their way to the ring. Rollins looks panicked as he sees Lesnar approaching.

Paul Heyman: Now, Seth Rollins, let me be very clear. My client, Brock Lesnar, is not happy about what happened last night at WrestleMania. He had that match won. He had Roman Reigns beat. But you, Seth Rollins, you had to come in and ruin everything.

Brock Lesnar steps forward, getting in Rollins' face as the crowd cheers and takes the mic out of Heymans hand

Brock Lesnar: (growling) Listen up you son of a b***h? You're walking around with something that isn’t yours.

Seth Rollins: (backing up) Look, Brock, I didn't mean to-

Before Rollins can finish his sentence, Lesnar lunges at him and lifts Rollins for an F-5 but J and J drag Rollins out of the ring. Reigns lands a superman punch to Lesnar square in the jaw knocking Lesnar down. Orton is behind Reigns and NAILS A RKO!!!! Lesnar is back to his feet and grabs Orton and plants him with an F-5.

Rollins is shown fleeing through the crowd as Lesnar stares a hole through the WWE Champion.

The camera cuts back to Rollins, who is catching his breath in the crowd

Lesnar hops the barricade and chases Seth as the screen fades to black for a commercial

Commercial Break

Back from break and Rollins is shown high tailing it backstage alongside J & J Security as Lesnar isn’t too far behind, Rollins manages to hop in a escalade thats pulled up for him and speeds off with Lesnar giving chase. A frustrated Lesnar takes it out on several innocent WWE backstage employees as he tosses the men into the wall and into random tables and other wwe equipment. Refs and security enter the scene as Lesnar is a mad man. Triple H and Stephanie tell Lesnar that he has been suspended indefinitely for placing hands on company employees. They announce Randy Orton versus Roman Reigns for the main event tonight with the winner facing Seth Rollins at Payback for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Meanwhile back at ringside The arena erupts into cheers as the opening notes of "Flight of the Valkyries" begin to play. Daniel Bryan emerges from the back, a smile on his face as he bounces on the balls of his feet. He wears his ring gear, which features a white and light blue color scheme. The Intercontinental Championship belt is slung over his shoulder, and he high-fives fans at ringside as he makes his way down the ramp, his energy infectious.

Still photos are shown of the 7 man Ladder Match and Daniel Bryan winning

The crowd chants "YES! YES! YES!" in unison with Bryan, and he raises his arms in response, soaking up the adulation. When he reaches the ring, he hops up onto the apron and leads the crowd in another chant of "YES!" before stepping through the ropes. He holds up the Intercontinental Championship belt for all to see, a look of determination on his face.

As the lights dim down, a deep voice echoes throughout the arena: "I'm afraid I've got some bad news!" The crowd erupts into boos as Bad News Barrett strides out from behind the curtain, his arms outstretched in defiance. He wears his signature black leather jacket, a scowl on his face as he makes his way down to the ring. Barrett climbs up onto the apron, then steps between the ropes, staring down his opponent with a look of disdain as he is no longer Intercontinental Champion. The crowd jeers as he raises his arms, confident in his ability to defeat Bryan and reclaim his title.

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
DANIEL BRYAN (c) vs. BAD NEWS BARRETT
The referee holds up the Intercontinental Championship belt for all to see, and both Bad News Barrett and Daniel Bryan stare intently at it. The crowd is buzzing with excitement as the bell rings, signaling the start of the match. Barrett and Bryan circle each other in the ring, both trying to find an opening. Barrett takes the first shot, throwing a punch at Bryan, but Bryan ducks under it and responds with a kick to Barrett's leg. Barrett staggers a bit but remains on his feet, and the two continue to circle. Barrett charges at Bryan, looking for a clothesline, but Bryan sidesteps him and sends him crashing into the turnbuckle. Bryan follows up with a series of kicks to Barrett's chest, each one eliciting a loud "YES!" from the crowd. Barrett fights back with a punch to the gut, but Bryan shrugs it off and delivers a snapmare takedown. Bryan grabs Barrett's arm and twists it, applying pressure to the shoulder joint. Barrett groans in pain but manages to break free and get back to his feet. He charges at Bryan again, but this time Bryan is ready for him and sends him flying with a hip toss. Bryan goes for a quick cover, but Barrett kicks out at one. Bryan stays on the attack, though, and locks in a headlock on Barrett. Barrett tries to power his way out, but Bryan maintains the hold and squeezes even tighter.

Barrett finally manages to break free by ramming Bryan into the turnbuckle. Barrett follows up with a series of strikes to Bryan's back and head, trying to wear him down. Bryan responds with a kick to the gut, but Barrett catches his foot and twists it, sending Bryan crashing to the mat. Barrett picks Bryan up and slams him down with a powerful spinebuster, then goes for the cover. But Bryan kicks out at two, much to the disappointment of Barrett. Barrett takes advantage of Bryan's momentary weakness, and starts to assert his dominance in the match. He lands a few stiff strikes to Bryan's back, followed by a suplex. The crowd boos as Barrett continues to punish Bryan with a series of kicks and strikes. Barrett eventually locks Bryan in a single-leg Boston crab, wrenching back on Bryan's leg. The pain is evident on Bryan's face as he struggles to crawl towards the ropes. The crowd begins to rally behind Bryan, chanting "YES!" to give him the strength to keep going. Bryan eventually manages to make it to the ropes, forcing Barrett to break the hold. However, Barrett continues his assault, slamming Bryan into the turnbuckle and landing a series of hard elbow strikes to his head.

Bryan tries to fight back, but Barrett cuts him off with a clothesline, sending him crashing to the mat. Barrett taunts Bryan, telling him that he's nothing compared to him. But Bryan refuses to give up, and starts to mount a comeback. He lands a series of kicks to Barrett's chest, each one eliciting a "YES!" from the crowd. He follows up with a running dropkick, sending Barrett flying into the ropes. Bryan charges at him again, but Barrett catches him with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker, stopping Bryan's momentum in its tracks. Barrett goes for the cover, but Bryan kicks out at two. The two men continue to trade blows, each trying to gain the upper hand. The crowd is on their feet, cheering loudly “THIS IS AWESOME”. Barrett ducks a right hand and hits Bryan with a neckbreaker. Barrett pulls the elbow pad down as he signals the end may be near for Bryan. Barrett looking for the bull hammer elbow to the champ….NOOOO Bryan ducks and manages to lock Barrett in the Yes Lock, wrenching back on his arm with all his might. The crowd erupts as Barrett struggles to break free, but ultimately he has no choice but to tap out. The referee signals for the bell, and the arena explodes with cheers as Daniel Bryan is declared the winner and still Intercontinental Champion.
Winner and Still Intercontinental Champion: Daniel Bryan

As the referee hands the Intercontinental Championship belt to Daniel Bryan, the crowd is still buzzing with excitement from the thrilling match they just witnessed. Bryan holds the belt up high, basking in the adulation of the fans.

Suddenly, the music of Dolph Ziggler hits, and the crowd erupts in cheers once again. Ziggler makes his way down to the ring, a big grin on his face as he congratulates Bryan on his victory.

"Dude, that was one hell of a ladder match at WrestleMania last night," says Ziggler, extending his hand to Bryan. "You earned that championship, and I gotta say, I'm impressed. You were the better man."

Bryan shakes Ziggler's hand, a look of mutual respect passing between them. But Ziggler isn't done yet.

"Listen, I don't want to take anything away from your victory tonight," says Ziggler. "But I've been thinking about this for a while now. You are one of if not the greatest wrestlers in the world. And I consider myself one of if not the greatest wrestler in the world. So I want to issue you a challenge Daniel. I want to challenge you for the Intercontinental Championship.

Ziggler stares at the belt and so does Bryan.

Ziggler: “In a best-of-seven series.”

The crowd pops at the challenge, and Bryan looks intrigued.

"A best-of-seven series, huh?" he says, rubbing his chin thoughtfully. "I like the sound of that. You're on, Ziggler."

The crowd roars with approval as the two men shake hands, and the announcers can barely contain their excitement at the prospect of such a thrilling series.

(Graphic) Tonight: John Cena issues a United States Championship Open Challenge

(Commercial Break)

AJ Lee is walking backstage skipping gleefully when suddenly, she's ambushed by Brie and Nikki Bella. They attack her from behind, knocking her to the ground. They kick and punch her, taunting her and telling her that Wrestlemania was a fluke and that the Bellas don’t get embarrassed. They throw AJ into the wall backstage and into a crate sitting backstage. Paige arrives on the scene. She rushes over to help her friend, but it's too late. The damage has already been done.

Paige confronts the Bella Twins, telling them that what they did was cowardly and that they should be ashamed of themselves. Brie and Nikki just laugh and tell her that she's next. Paige looks determined as she stares down the Bellas, promising that one of them will pay for what they did tonight. She tells them that she'll see one of them in the ring later tonight, and she walks away, helping AJ to her feet.

Meanwhile ringside, the sound of "Cesaro Swing" fills the arena. Cesaro and Tyson Kidd make their way to the ring, accompanied by Natalya. They're wearing matching black and gold trunks and jackets, and they strut confidently down the ramp, nodding to the crowd as they pass by.

The Ascension then make their entrance, emerging from the darkness with their signature face paint and spiked shoulder pads. They march down to the ring, looking intimidating and ready for battle.

During the Ascension’s entrance a recap is shown of the kickoff fatal four way tag team match where Cesaro and Tyson Kidd retained the Tag Team Championships.

The Lucha Dragons are up next, and they make a high-flying entrance, leaping and flipping their way down the ramp. Kalisto is wearing his trademark silver and green mask and trunks, while Sin Cara is decked out in blue and gold. The crowd cheers as they enter the ring.

Finally, The New Day make their entrance, dancing their way down the ramp, wearing their colorful and vibrant ring gear. Kofi Kingston is wearing his trademark bright green and pink tights, while Big E and Xavier Woods sport matching pink and white gear. They get the crowd hyped up as they make their way to the ring, gyrating and clapping to their theme music.

4 on 4 Tag Team Match
New Day & The Lucha Dragons vs. Cesaro & Tyson Kidd, & The Ascension

Cesaro and Kofi Kingston start off the match, circling each other in the ring. They lock up, and Cesaro overpowers Kingston, pushing him back into the corner. The referee calls for a break, and Cesaro backs off, but not before delivering a hard slap to Kingston's chest. Kingston responds with a dropkick, sending Cesaro to the mat. He tags in Sin Cara, who jumps off the top rope with a flying elbow onto Cesaro. Cesaro kicks out at two and tags in Viktor from The Ascension.
Viktor comes in strong, taking down Sin Cara with a clothesline. He tags in Konnor, who lifts Sin Cara up onto his shoulder and slams him to the mat. He goes for the pin, but Sin Cara kicks out at two. Konnor tags in Tyson Kidd, who comes in with a flurry of kicks and punches on Sin Cara. Sin Cara manages to counter with a hurricanrana, and he tags in Kalisto.
Kalisto comes in with a series of quick moves, taking down Kidd with a springboard kick to the face. Kidd rolls out of the ring, and Kalisto follows him, leaping over the top rope with a crossbody onto Kidd on the outside. Meanwhile, Cesaro and The Ascension double-team Kofi Kingston in their corner, taking him down with a double suplex. They go for the pin, but Kingston kicks out at two. The announcers throw to a commercial.

The match continues from break with Cesaro and Kidd working together to isolate Sin Cara from his corner (Cara tagged in during the picture in picture break). They take turns stomping on him and delivering quick tags to keep him away from Kalisto. Sin Cara tries to fight back, but Cesaro catches him in a huge European uppercut, sending him crashing to the mat. Cesaro goes for the cover, but Sin Cara kicks out at two.
Meanwhile, on the apron, Kalisto is eagerly waiting for a tag, cheering on his partner. But Cesaro and Kidd are not making it easy for him. They continue to dominate Sin Cara, keeping him grounded with submission holds and well-timed strikes. The crowd is split, with some fans cheering for Cesaro and Kidd's impressive teamwork, while others are rooting for the high-flying Lucha Dragons. After several minutes of back-and-forth action, Sin Cara finally manages to create some separation. He dodges a clothesline from Cesaro and tags in Kalisto, who comes in with a flurry of kicks and punches. He takes down Kidd with a hurricanrana and follows it up with a corkscrew crossbody off the top rope. Kidd rolls out of the ring, and Kalisto taunts him from the apron. Cesaro tries to intervene, but Kalisto outmaneuvers him with a springboard corkscrew senton to the outside.

The crowd erupts in cheers as Kalisto lands on his feet and taunts The Ascension. Viktor charges at him, but Kalisto counters with a headscissors takedown, sending Viktor crashing into the barricade. Inside the ring, Big E gets the tag and takes down Konnor with a series of clotheslines. He follows it up with a belly-to-belly suplex and goes for the cover, but Konnor kicks out at two. Kofi Kingston gets the tag and hits Konnor with a Trouble in Paradise kick. He goes for the cover, but Viktor breaks it up at the last moment. Big E clotheslines Viktor out of the ring. Kofi Kingston is legal in the ring, facing off against Konnor of The Ascension. Kofi lands a series of kicks and a flying crossbody, but Konnor kicks out at two. Kofi then tags in Big E, who hits Konnor with the Big Ending. Just as Big E goes for the cover, Kidd breaks it up. Meanwhile, on the outside, Kalisto is down after being taken out by Cesaro. Sin Cara is trying to get back into the ring, but Tyson Kidd is keeping him at bay. Cesaro then goes after Sin Cara and hits him with a Neutralizer on the floor, taking him out of the equation. Back in the ring, The Ascension and Cesaro & Kidd are double-teaming Big E. They set him up for the Fall of Man, but Kofi comes in with a Trouble in Paradise kick to Viktor, knocking him out of the ring. Cesaro tries to intervene, but Kofi hits him with a DDT. Kidd then goes for a springboard attack, but Kofi counters with a mid-air Trouble in Paradise kick, sending Kidd crashing to the mat.
Big E then lifts Konnor and hits him with the Big Ending, this time connecting cleanly. He goes for the cover and gets the three-count, securing the victory for The New Day and The Lucha Dragons.
Winners: The New Day & The Lucha Dragons

After the match, The New Day and The Lucha Dragons celebrate their hard-fought victory, high-fiving and hugging each other in the ring. The crowd is still buzzing with excitement until…Suddenly, the lights go out, as the fans are confused as thuds are heard from the ring area. When the lights come back on, four NXT wrestlers are fighting with Lucha Dragons and the New Day and they are Blake and Murphy (Tag Team from NXT), Baron Corbin from NXT and SAMOA JOE, recent NXT signee. Cole and JBL are outraged as NXT is invading Monday Night Raw tonight. All these men are dressed in Gold and black with a big X in the middle of their shirt. Joe takes out Big E with the coquina clutch while Corbin lays out Kingston with the end of days. Blake and Murphy take out both Lucha Dragons too. All 4 men raise their hands high in the sky as the crowd boos heavily. What does this mean for the future of Monday Night Raw?

Up Next: Sting is here

Commercial Break

Replay of the NXT invasion

The sound of Sting's entrance music fills the arena, and the crowd erupts in cheers as The Icon makes his way to the ring.

Still photos are shown of Sting vs. Triple H from Wrestlemania last night

He's dressed in his classic black and white face paint and trench coat, and he carries a black baseball bat. Sting climbs into the ring and takes a deep breath before speaking.

Sting: "Thank you, thank you so much. It's great to be here on Raw after such an incredible Wrestlemania. But I have to admit, I'm not feeling quite as great as I hoped I would be. Last night, I fought Triple H in one of the most intense matches of my career, and unfortunately, I came up just a bit short."

The fans cheer in sympathy for Sting, who looks down at the mat for a moment before continuing.

Sting: "I've been thinking a lot about what that loss means. For so long, I've been trying to prove that I belong in this business, that I'm one of the all-time greats. And while I know I've had my moments, last night made me realize something important. Maybe it's time for me to step back and let the new generation take over."

The fans start to murmur, unsure of what Sting means. Some start to chant "One more match!" while others shout encouragement to The Icon. Sting looks around the arena, taking in the reactions, before speaking again.

Sting: "But before I do that, there's one thing I have to take care of. There's one man in this business who I've never faced, who I've always wanted to step into the ring with. And that man is...The Undertaker."

The crowd explodes with excitement at the mention of The Deadman's name. Sting looks directly into the camera as he continues.

Sting: "Undertaker, I know you're out there. I know you're listening. And I want to say this to you directly. I know I lost to Triple H last night, and I know that might mean the end of my career. But if there's one thing I want more than anything else, it's to have one last match with you, at Wrestlemania 32 in Dallas. One last chance to prove that I belong in this business, and that I can go toe-to-toe with the best of them. What do you say, Undertaker? Are you willing to take me up on my offer?"

The crowd is buzzing with excitement as they await The Undertaker's response.

Suddenly, the lights go out, and the sound of gongs fills the arena. The crowd erupts into cheers as The Deadman makes his way to the ring, dressed in his classic black leather gear and hat.

Undertaker: "Sting...I've been waiting a long time for this moment. I've been watching you for years, admiring your skill and your passion for this business. And while I may have a few years on you, I'm still ready to go. So as for your challenge….. I ACCEPT!!! At Wrestlemania 32. The Deadman versus The Icon but Sting you will REST IN PEACE!!!!

The crowd explodes with excitement as Sting and The Undertaker shake hands in the middle of the ring.

Tonight: John Cena’s US Open Challenge; and Roman Reigns vs. Randy Orton with the winner facing WWE Champion Seth Rollins for the title at Payback.

Commercial Break

Before the match, Stardust makes his entrance, wearing his signature glittery suit and carrying a staff shaped like a star. The crowd boos him, but he taunts them with his cosmic gestures and blows kisses.

Then Ryback's music hits, and the crowd erupts in cheers as the big guy marches down the ramp, flexing his muscles and shouting "Feed me more!" He enters the ring, takes off his shirt, and glares at Stardust, who seems amused by the challenge.
The referee signals for the bell, and the match begins:

RYBACK vs. STARDUST

Ryback charges at Stardust, who tries to dodge him with his quick footwork. Ryback catches him with a clothesline, knocking him down hard. Stardust rolls out of the ring to catch his breath, but Ryback follows him and tosses him back inside. Ryback lifts Stardust up and slams him down with a powerslam, causing the ring to shake. Ryback covers Stardust for the pin, but Stardust kicks out at two. Ryback gets up and stomps on Stardust's chest, making him gasp for air. Ryback picks him up again and hoists him on his shoulders, ready for the Shell Shocked. Stardust struggles and tries to escape, but Ryback spins him around and drops him on his back with a loud thud. Ryback covers Stardust again, this time for the three-count. The bell rings, and Ryback wins by pinfall.
Winner: Ryback

After the match, Ryback celebrates his victory with the crowd, who chants his name and cheers him on. Ryback heads to the back as Stardust is lying on his back, staring up at the lights with a look of shock and despair on his face.

Stardust: [grabbing a microphone] No, no, no...this isn't right. This isn't how it's supposed to be.

The crowd boos.

Stardust: I've had enough of this. I've had enough of being ignored, of being misunderstood. I've had enough of living in the shadow of my brother, Goldust. I'm sick of pretending to be someone I'm not.

The crowd starts to murmur, unsure of where this is going.

Stardust: And you...you cosmic universe, you've betrayed me. You promised me so much, but you've given me nothing. Nothing but pain and suffering.

Stardust drops the microphone and starts clawing at his own face, tearing at the face paint and costume that have come to define his persona. As he rips off his outfit, the crowd gasps and cheers as they see Cody Rhodes underneath.

Cody Rhodes: [with tears in his eyes] I've been lost for so long. Lost in this world of make-believe and costumes and characters. But now, I'm back. I'm back to being Cody Rhodes.

The crowd erupts in cheers. Cody looks around the arena, taking in the moment.

Cody Rhodes: And make no mistake about it, things are going to be different from now on. I’m here to make my own legacy. I'm no longer the prince of the cosmos, the son of a common man, or the dashing one. I am the American Nightmare!

The crowd cheers loudly as Cody stands tall in the ring. His brother Goldust walks to the ring and hugs Cody tightly and raises his arm high as the announcers reiterate, Stardust is no more, the American Nightmare is here.

Commercial Break

Opening montage of Ronda Rousey's UFC fights, set to intense music. Clips of her knocking out opponents with punches and kicks, submitting them with armbars and other techniques, and celebrating her victories in the Octagon.

Narrator: "Ronda Rousey, the most dominant athlete in UFC history. The woman who revolutionized women's mixed martial arts and became the sport's first mainstream superstar."

More highlights of Rousey's UFC career, including her wins over Miesha Tate, Sarah Kaufman, and Cat Zingano. Commentary from UFC analysts and celebrities praising her skills and toughness.

Narrator: "For years, Ronda Rousey ruled the UFC with an iron fist. Her judo expertise, striking power, and ground game made her virtually unbeatable."

Narrator: "But Ronda's dominance wasn't limited to the Octagon. Last night, she made a surprise appearance at WrestleMania, the biggest event in sports entertainment."

Clips of Rousey's confrontation with Triple H and Stephanie McMahon alongside the Rock, her throwing Triple H across the ring, and her arm-dragging McMahon.

The lights in the arena dim and a hushed silence falls over the crowd as the opening chords of Dean Ambrose's entrance music, "Retaliation" by CFO$ hit the speakers. The arena erupts into cheers as Ambrose steps out from behind the curtain and onto the stage. He stands there for a moment, surveying the crowd with a wild look in his eye before making his way down the ramp. Ambrose slides into the ring and climbs one of the turnbuckles, raising his arms in the air as the crowd chants his name. He hops down and takes a seat on the second rope, waiting for his opponent.

As Ambrose sits in the ring, the arena goes dark once again. The sound of a rusty swing set creaking fills the air, followed by the haunting opening notes of Luke Harper's entrance music, "Swamp Gas" by Jim Johnston. Harper steps out from behind the curtain, his wild beard and long hair obscuring his face. He slowly makes his way down the ramp, his gaze fixed on the ring. Harper climbs onto the apron and steps over the top rope, his eyes locked on Ambrose. The two men stand in opposite corners of the ring, staring each other down as the referee calls for the bell to start the match.

DEAN AMBROSE vs. LUKE HARPER

The bell rings, and both Ambrose and Harper step forward to meet in the center of the ring. They stare each other down for a moment before Harper lunges forward with a big right hand. Ambrose ducks under the punch and responds with a quick combination of his own, landing a few punches and kicks to Harper's midsection.
Harper staggers back, but quickly regains his composure and charges forward with a clothesline. Ambrose ducks under it and bounces off the ropes, coming back with a flying forearm smash that connects with Harper's jaw. Harper stumbles backward, but doesn't fall. Ambrose quickly follows up with a running knee lift, driving it into Harper's chest and sending him crashing to the mat. Ambrose goes for a quick cover, but Harper kicks out at two. Ambrose pulls Harper back up to his feet and whips him into the ropes. As Harper comes back, Ambrose goes for a dropkick, but Harper catches him in mid-air and slams him down to the mat with a brutal powerbomb.

Harper follows up with a big boot to Ambrose's face, then drops an elbow onto his chest. He goes for the cover, but Ambrose kicks out at two.
Harper pulls Ambrose backup and sets him up for a suplex, but Ambrose blocks it and counters with a suplex of his own. Ambrose then climbs to the top rope and goes for a diving elbow drop, but Harper rolls out of the way at the last second.
Harper gets back to his feet and charges at Ambrose, but Ambrose responds with a drop toe-hold, sending Harper face-first into the middle turnbuckle. Ambrose quickly capitalizes, hitting Harper with a running bulldog and then locking in a crossface submission hold.
Harper struggles and thrashes, but Ambrose keeps the hold locked in tight, wrenching back on his neck. Harper inches closer and closer to the ropes, but Ambrose pulls him back to the center of the ring. Harper looks like he's about to tap out, but he manages to roll over and break the hold. After breaking free from the crossface submission hold, Harper gets back on his feet and takes a few moments to regain his composure. Ambrose charges towards him, but Harper quickly grabs him and throws him over the top rope to the outside of the ring.
Harper follows Ambrose to the outside and starts unleashing a barrage of strikes, taking control of the match. He throws Ambrose into the barricade and slams him into the steel steps. The referee begins a count, but Harper breaks it and tosses Ambrose back into the ring.
Harper continues his assault, stomping and punching Ambrose while he's down. He then picks up Ambrose and hits him with a series of suplexes and slams. Ambrose tries to fight back, but Harper stays on top of him and doesn't let up.

As the crowd boos and jeers Harper, he taunts them and tells them to shut up. He then hits Ambrose with a big boot to the face, followed by a devastating clothesline that sends Ambrose crashing to the mat. Harper goes for the cover, but Ambrose kicks out at two. Frustrated, Harper picks Ambrose up and goes for a powerbomb, but Ambrose counters with a back body drop. Ambrose then hits Harper with a series of punches and kicks, knocking him down to the mat. Ambrose climbs to the top rope and goes for a flying elbow drop, but Harper rolls out of the way at the last second. Ambrose crashes into the mat, and Harper takes advantage, hitting him with a sit-out powerbomb.
Harper goes for the cover again, but Ambrose kicks out at two. Harper looks furious and starts arguing with the referee. Ambrose uses this distraction to his advantage, rolling Harper up in a small package for a near-fall. Harper quickly gets back on his feet and charges at Ambrose, but Ambrose ducks and hits him with a rebound clothesline. Ambrose then hits Harper with Dirty Deeds, his finishing move.
The crowd erupts as Ambrose goes for the cover, but Harper manages to kick out at the last second. Ambrose looks shocked and frustrated, but he doesn't give up. He picks up Harper and goes for another Dirty Deeds, but Harper counters with a big boot to the face. Harper then hits Ambrose with a sit-out powerbomb, and goes for the cover.

The referee counts: 1... 2... but Ambrose manages to kick out just before the three count. Harper looks furious as he pulls Ambrose up to his feet. He goes for a clothesline, but Ambrose ducks and hits him with a snap DDT. Ambrose then climbs to the top rope and hits Harper with an elbow drop. Harper is down, and Ambrose goes for the cover. The referee counts: 1... 2... but Harper kicks out just in time. Ambrose looks frustrated, but he stays focused. He pulls Harper up and hits him with a series of punches and kicks. Harper tries to fight back, but Ambrose stays on top of him, not giving him any room to breathe. Ambrose then hits Harper with a running bulldog and goes for Dirty Deeds again, but Harper counters with a back body drop. Harper then hits Ambrose with a massive clothesline that sends him spinning in the air.
Harper goes for the cover, but Ambrose kicks out at two. Harper looks furious and starts arguing with the referee again.

As Harper argues with the referee, Ambrose takes a deep breath and regains his composure. He approaches Harper from behind and hits him with a chop block, taking out his knee. Harper falls to the mat in pain, and Ambrose quickly goes over to Harper, grabs him and hits the dirty deeds for a second time. Ambrose goes for the cover. The referee counts: 1... 2... 3!
Winner: Dean Ambrose

As Ambrose celebrates in the ring, the crowd is still cheering, but suddenly, Sheamus slides into the ring from the crowd. He sneaks up behind Ambrose and hits him with a devastating Brogue Kick out of nowhere!

The crowd erupts in boos as the returning Sheamus stands over Ambrose, who is writhing in pain on the mat. Sheamus looks down at Ambrose and smiles, clearly enjoying his handiwork.

Up Next: John Cena US Open Challenge

Commercial Break

The lights in the arena dim as the opening notes of John Cena's theme music hit, and the crowd erupts in a chorus of boos and cheers. As the music builds to a crescendo, Cena bursts out from behind the curtains, a look of steely determination on his face. He pauses for a moment at the top of the ramp, taking in the sights and sounds of the packed arena. The roar of the crowd is deafening as Cena makes his way down to the ring, slapping hands with fans on either side of the aisle. He climbs onto the apron and steps over the top rope, his eyes fixed on Neville, who's waiting for him in the center of the ring. Cena removes his trademark "Never Give Up" baseball cap and tosses it into the crowd, eliciting a huge cheer from his fans. He then unstraps his United States Championship belt and holds it aloft, showing it off to the crowd. Cena grabs a mic and speaks to the WWE Universe.

John Cena: Seems like we got a Wrestlemania type crowd here tonite.

Crowd cheers

Cena: Well San Jose, THE CHAMP IS HERE!!!!

Cena raises the US Championship high above his head

Cena: I’m gonna cut right to it. Tonight, I'm gonna start the US Open Challenge and as long as I remain champion, it will happen week in and week out to anyone in that locker room who thinks they can beat me and want to prove themselves.

Crowd cheers

Cena: So who's it gonna be? Who's gonna step up and try to take this championship from me? If you WANT SOME COME GET SOME!!!!

Crowd waits in anticipation of who is gonna answer the challenge

As the arena lights dim, the sound of "Break Orbit" by CFO$ starts to play over the loudspeakers. The rowdy fans in San Jose immediately know who's about to make his entrance, and the excitement in the building starts to build.

Suddenly, a bright white light illuminates the stage and the curtain falls away, revealing Neville standing in front of a stunning array of pyrotechnics. The fans explode with cheers as Adrian Neville, dressed in White and black attire, takes a deep breath and steps forward with a huge grin on his face.

Adrian Neville bounces and jumps down the ramp, his energy and excitement radiating through the arena as he is about to make his main roster debut. He pauses for a moment at the bottom of the ramp, looking up at the ring with a focused expression. Michael Cole runs down a list of Neville’s achievements in NXT.

He then runs forward, sliding under the bottom rope and popping up to his feet. Neville climbs up to the top rope and points to the sky, drawing a huge roar from the crowd. He then jumps down and bounces off the ropes, showing off his incredible agility and speed. As Neville settles into his corner, the lights return to normal and the music fades away. Neville's eyes meet Cena's, who is watching him intently from the corner. Cena's expression shifts from one of confidence to one of surprise and admiration as he takes in the sight of the high-flying superstar before him As the referee signals for the match to begin, Cena nods his head, acknowledging the challenge before him. The crowd is on their feet, eager to see these two titans clash in the ring. The stage is set, and it's time to see who will come out on top.

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP
ADRIAN NEVILLE vs. JOHN CENA ©

The bell rings, and the match is officially underway. Cena and Neville both step forward, circling each other cautiously as the crowd roars in anticipation. Neville is the first to strike, launching himself forward with a lightning-fast dropkick that catches Cena off guard. Cena staggers back, but he's quick to recover and he charges forward, looking to hit Neville with a clothesline. But Neville is too quick for him, and he ducks under the move and bounces off the ropes. As Cena turns around, Neville springs forward with a huge crossbody that sends Cena crashing to the mat. Neville quickly scrambles to his feet and delivers a couple of lightning-fast kicks to Cena's chest, backing him up into the corner.

Neville charges forward, looking to hit Cena with a running dropkick, but Cena dodges out of the way at the last second. Neville slams into the turnbuckle, and Cena takes advantage of the opportunity to strike. He charges forward, hitting Neville with a series of hard-hitting punches to the gut and chest. Neville tries to fight back, but Cena is too powerful and he quickly takes control of the match. Cena whips Neville into the ropes and looks to hit him with a clothesline, but Neville ducks under the move and bounces off the opposite ropes. As Cena turns around, Neville springs forward with a huge flying forearm that catches Cena off guard and sends him stumbling backwards.

Neville seizes the opportunity and charges forward, hitting Cena with a lightning-fast enziguri that sends him crashing to the mat. The crowd is on their feet, cheering wildly for Neville as he prepares to deliver another high-flying move. Neville climbs up to the top rope, looking to hit Cena with his signature Red Arrow finishing move. But as he prepares to launch himself forward, Cena rolls out of the way, narrowly avoiding the devastating move. Neville crashes to the mat, and Cena quickly takes advantage of the opportunity to strike. He pulls Neville to his feet and looks to hit him with his patented Attitude Adjustment finisher, but Neville slips out of the move and bounces off the ropes.
As Cena turns around, Neville springs forward with a huge flying crossbody that takes Cena by surprise and sends him crashing to the mat. Neville quickly follows up with a couple of quick kicks and punches, backing Cena up into the corner once again. The two Superstars continue to trade blows back and forth, neither one able to gain a clear advantage. Eventually Neville is the first to strike, launching himself forward with a series of lightning-fast kicks that catch Cena off guard. Cena staggers backwards, but he quickly recovers and charges forward, looking to hit Neville with a big clothesline. But Neville is too quick for him, and he ducks under the move, bouncing off the ropes and hitting Cena with a spinning heel kick that sends him crashing to the mat. Neville quickly follows up with a diving elbow drop, and the crowd erupts in cheers as he goes for the cover. 1...2... but Cena kicks out just in time. Neville looks frustrated, but he knows he needs to keep the pressure on if he wants to win the United States Championship.

He pulls Cena to his feet and whips him into the ropes, but Cena reverses the move and hits Neville with a spinebuster that shakes the ring. Cena quickly follows up with STF and locks it in and the crowd is on their feet, cheering 50/50 for Cena but a loud group cheering for the challenger Neville. Cena yanks on the neck trying to get Neville to tap but eventually Neville makes it to the bottom rope. Cena looks frustrated, but he knows he needs to keep the pressure on if he wants to retain his championship.
He pulls Neville to his feet and sets him up for the Attitude Adjustment, but Neville slips out of the move and hits Cena with a jaw-dropping tornado DDT. The crowd is on their feet, chanting Neville's name as he climbs to the top rope. Neville prepares to launch himself forward with his Red Arrow finisher and win the United States Championship, but suddenly the music of Rusev hits, and the Bulgarian Brute storms down to the ring. Rusev charges into the ring and immediately goes after Cena, attacking him with a brutal series of kicks and punches. The referee tries to intervene, but Rusev shoves him aside and continues his attack. Neville tries to help Cena, but Rusev quickly takes him down with a vicious kick to the head.
Winner: No Contest (Cena retains the US Championship)

The referee signals for the bell, and the match is officially over, with Cena retaining his championship due to a no contest ruling. Rusev stands tall in the ring, looking down at Cena and Neville with a sinister grin on his face. Rusev grabs the United States Championship and stares at Cena and Neville. Neville staggers to his feet and gets hit with the US belt. Cena follows to his feet and Rusev hits Cena with the belt as well. Rusev follows up by grabbing a fallen Cena and gets him in the accolade submission hold. Rusev wrenches hard as Lana commands that Rusev cause destruction. Eventually Rusev lets go and raises the US title high in the air.

Commercial Break

The arena erupts with boos as the familiar music of the Bella Twins fills the air. The crowd rises to their feet, eagerly anticipating the arrival of Nikki and Brie Bella. As the music reaches its crescendo, the arena lights dim, and a spotlight shines on the entrance ramp. Suddenly, the Bella Twins emerge from backstage, striding confidently towards the ring. Dressed in their signature black and pink ring gear, the Bella Twins exude confidence and determination as they make their way to the ring. Nikki raises the Divas Championship high in the air as Brie looks on. The crowd boos as the Bella Twins enter the ring, striking their trademark poses as replays are shown of the Bellas attacking AJ Lee backstage. Tonight Brie Bella will take on Paige in singles competition.

As the arena goes dark, the crowd erupts with excitement, anticipating the arrival of the anti-diva. Suddenly, a spotlight shines on the stage, revealing Paige standing tall, ready for battle. She strides confidently down the ramp, her presence commanding the attention of everyone in the arena. The sound of her music blaring through the speakers only adds to the intensity of the moment, as Paige climbs the steps and steps through the ropes into the ring and eyes both Bellas as Nikki raises her title taunting Paige.

Brie Bella w/Nikki Bella vs. Paige w/AJ Lee
The bell rings, and the match starts. Brie and Paige circle each other, looking for an opening. Paige strikes first, landing a kick to Brie's midsection. Brie counters with a dropkick that sends Paige stumbling backward. Brie goes for a running clothesline, but Paige ducks and grabs Brie in a headlock. Brie fights out of it and sends Paige into the ropes. Paige bounces off the ropes and nails Brie with a running knee strike to the face. Paige goes for a pin, but Brie kicks out at two. Paige locks in a submission hold, but Brie powers out of it and rolls Paige up for a pin. Paige kicks out and the two wrestlers get back to their feet. Brie charges at Paige, but Paige catches her with a spinebuster. Paige climbs to the top rope and goes for a diving crossbody, but Brie rolls out of the way and Paige crashes to the mat. Brie takes advantage of the situation and hits Paige with a series of kicks to the midsection. Brie follows up with a snapmare and a dropkick to the back of Paige's head.

Paige gets back to her feet and the two wrestlers exchange blows. Brie hits Paige with a flying forearm, knocking her to the mat. Brie climbs to the top rope and goes for a diving headbutt, but Paige rolls out of the way. Paige hits Brie with a running knee strike, sending her to the mat. Paige follows up with a running clothesline and a dropkick. Paige goes for a pin, but Brie kicks out at two. Paige locks in a submission hold, but Brie fights out of it and sends Paige into the ropes. Brie hits Paige with a running knee strike of her own, knocking Paige to the mat.

Brie climbs to the top rope and goes for a diving crossbody, but Paige catches her in mid-air and hits her with a fallaway slam. Paige goes for a pin, but Brie kicks out at two. Brie hits Paige with a running clothesline, knocking her to the mat. Brie follows up with a running knee strike and a bulldog. Brie goes for a pin, but Paige kicks out at two.
Paige gets back to her feet and the two wrestlers exchange blows. Paige hits Brie with a knee strike to the midsection, followed by a superkick to the face. Paige goes for a pin, but Brie kicks out at two. Paige locks in a submission hold, but Brie fights out of it and sends Paige into the ropes. Brie hits Paige with a running knee strike, knocking her to the mat. Brie hits Paige with a series of kicks to the midsection, followed by a running clothesline. Brie climbs to the top rope and goes for a diving crossbody, but Paige catches her in mid-air and hits her with a powerbomb. Paige goes for a pin, but Brie kicks out at two. Paige climbs to the top rope and goes for a diving elbow drop, but Brie rolls out of the way. Brie hits Paige with a running knee strike, knocking her to the mat. Brie goes for a pin Paige manages to kick out just in time, and both wrestlers are on their feet again. Paige hits Brie with a running knee strike, followed by a clothesline. Paige then executes the PTO submission hold on Brie, putting pressure on her legs and back. Brie taps out as Nikki looks on.
Winner: Paige

Suddenly, Stephanie McMahon's music hits, and the crowd erupts into cheers as the WWE Chief Brand Officer makes her way to the entrance stage area.

Stephanie McMahon: "For too long, the women of the WWE have been treated as an afterthought. But tonight, that all changes. (crowd cheers) Tonight, I'm proud to introduce to you four of the most talented women wrestlers in the world: Bayley, Charlotte Flair, Becky Lynch, and Sasha Banks. (crowd cheers louder)

All 4 of those women make their way to the stage area on both sides of Stephanie McMahon.

We are starting a women's revolution here in the WWE. We will no longer be satisfied with being a sideshow or a bathroom break. We will be the main event. We will be the standard-bearers for this company. We will show the world what women's wrestling can truly be. Therefore I'd like to announce that at Payback, the next pay-per-view for WWE, a brand new Women’s Championship will be introduced, which will be a representation of all the hard working women on our roster. And starting next week, there will be a tournament to determine the number one contender for the Women’s Championship. With the winner facing current Divas Champion, Nikki Bella at Payback and the winner of that match will be crowned the NEW WOMEN’S CHAMPION!!!!

(crowd cheers) Bellas are shown smiling welcoming new blood into the WWE as well as a new title.

And as for Ronda Rousey, if she wants to step foot in a WWE ring the invitation is wide open, but don’t think for a second I'll forget what she did to me at Wrestlemania last night..

Stephanie tosses the mic as Lynch, Bayley, Banks and Charlotte hug Steph as a new era for Women’s wrestling has officially begun. The Bella Twins as well as Paige look on.

Cole and JBL hype the Tournament involving the Women’s roster all vying for the Divas Championship. Transition now to the main event as a graphic appears Roman Reigns vs. Randy Orton is NEXT!!!

Commercial Break

Next week;
First Round of the Women’s Championship Tournament

As the lights dimmed, the sound of thunderous boos and scattered cheers filled the arena, signaling the arrival of Roman Reigns. The imposing figure of The Big Dog appeared at the top of the ramp, his eyes fixed on the ring as he slowly made his way down to the ring. The mixed reaction continued as he climbed the steps and stepped through the ropes, taking in the magnitude of the occasion. Reigns had his game face on, and he knew that he was going to have to fight hard to win over the crowd tonight.

As Reigns awaited his opponent, the noise in the arena reached a fever pitch, and the cheers began to rise. Suddenly, the sound of Randy Orton's music filled the arena, and the crowd erupted into a frenzy of cheers and applause. The Viper appeared at the top of the ramp, his eyes scanning the crowd with a wry smile on his lips. He made his way down to the ring, slapping hands with fans along the way, reveling in the adulation of the crowd. As Orton climbed into the ring, the cheers only grew louder, and the contrast between the two men's receptions was stark. Reigns looked focused, almost grim, while Orton seemed relaxed, enjoying the moment. The referee signaled for the bell, and the match was underway.

Roman Reigns vs. Randy Orton

The bell rang, and the match was underway. Reigns and Orton circled each other, each sizing up the other. Reigns looked for an opening, but Orton was cautious, biding his time. The two finally locked up in the middle of the ring, jockeying for position. Reigns gained the upper hand with a side headlock, but Orton quickly reversed it, turning it into a hammerlock. Reigns powered out, sending Orton to the mat.

As Orton got to his feet, Reigns charged at him, looking for a clothesline, but Orton ducked, causing Reigns to crash into the turnbuckle. Orton pounced, unleashing a flurry of punches and kicks, wearing down Reigns. Orton continued his assault, hitting Reigns with a backbreaker, followed by a dropkick. Reigns looked dazed and was struggling to get to his feet. Orton capitalized on Reigns' weakness, locking in a chinlock, wearing down The Big Dog further. Reigns tried to fight his way out of the hold, but Orton tightened his grip, putting more pressure on Reigns' neck. Reigns eventually powered out, sending Orton to the mat. He then hit Orton with a series of clotheslines, followed by a big boot, knocking Orton to the outside.

Reigns followed Orton out of the ring, looking to continue his attack. However, Orton caught him with a kick to the midsection, followed by a DDT onto the arena floor. Orton rolled Reigns back into the ring and went for the cover, but Reigns kicked out at two.
Orton continued his assault, hitting Reigns with a suplex, followed by a second-rope elbow drop. Orton then signaled for the RKO, but Reigns countered, hitting Orton with a Samoan Drop. Reigns then followed up with a Superman Punch, sending Orton crashing to the mat.
The crowd erupted in a mix of cheers and boos as Reigns prepared to deliver the Spear. However, Orton was able to dodge out of the way, causing Reigns to crash into the turnbuckle. Orton capitalized, hitting Reigns with the RKO out of nowhere, and went for the slow cover. Reigns somehow kicked out at the last moment, much to the shock of the crowd. Orton continued his attack, hitting Reigns with a series of stomps, wearing him down further. However, Reigns was able to rally, hitting Orton with a flurry of punches and kicks. Reigns then went for the Spear again, but Orton countered, hitting Reigns with a powerslam. Orton goes for a DDT off the middle ropes but Reigns countered and shoved Orton off, Orton bounces back off the ropes but Reigns hit Orton with a Samoan Drop, followed by a Superman Punch. The crowd was on their feet as Reigns signaled for the Spear. Reigns charged at Orton, but Orton was able to counter with a dropkick, sending Reigns to the mat. Orton went for the RKO, but Reigns was able to push him off, sending him into the ropes. Reigns then hit Orton with a Spear, and the crowd erupted as he went for the cover.

1...2...3!
Winner: Roman Reigns

The bell rang, and the match was over. Reigns had emerged victorious, and the crowd was mixed. Reigns raised his arms in triumph as his music played over the loudspeakers.

The referee raised Reigns' hand in victory as Raw went off the air.

1680880045793.png

Payback May 3rd
Baltimore, MD

**Confirmed Card**

WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
SETH ROLLINS (c) vs. ROMAN REIGNS

WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT
NIKKI BELLA (c) vs. Winner of Tournament TBD

Last edited:

Order

Send HOOK
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Here goes my comment on your RAW after Mania and I thought it was a great show from start to finish with plenty of surprises and subtle differences to what happened in real life.

-Lesnar/Seth/Reigns/Orton - I really liked this opening. Rollins' cash-in was one of the best shock moments in history and I felt everyone reacted here in the way they should. Lesnar chasing Rollins away was good as well. The only thing I will say is I'd have liked to see Rollins watching the main event or at least have it explained he left the arena because of fear of Lesnar. Rollins vs. Reigns sounds good to me.

-The four horsewomen debuting - This felt like the most newsworthy item on the show and I like that you have called them up after Mania and you have brought all four of them up. It will be interesting to see how the tournament works as presumably, that means some of them are going to have to lose quite early. Good booking here though as you have eight strong women at the top of the division straight away. Oh, and of course Stephanie had to have her moment! :lol

-US Open challenge - You spoiled the surprise in the pre-match description haha. Neville was a great choice though and this is one way of booking that I'm okay with as you didn't want him to lose on his first night. I hate no-contest finishes unless there's a really good reason to do them. I hope we get a Triple Threat for the title at Payback. Think that would be a good story to tell.

-Bryan vs. Ziggler - I am all in on a Best of 7 series between these two. It keeps them both busy and gives you a guaranteed epic match every time they meet on RAW, SmackDown, or PPV. The Bryan vs. Barrett match was very good as well. I think people forget how good Wade was when he was the Bad News character.

-NXT faction - Samoa Joe getting a big push straight off the bat is nice as Corbin can play the enforcer and then you have the tag team in Blake and Murphy. Good thinking and I am intrigued to see what they do from here and whether they will be chaotic or go straight into a storyline.

-Sting v Undertaker, Stardust back to Cody - Not much to say on these other than that they are great booking decisions. It gives Cody a new lease of life and the Undertaker story is a challenge for you because you have 52 weeks to keep it relevant. I reckon you'll steer clear of it for a few months.

Overall, I absolutely loved this show and enjoyed the level of detail both in the promos and matches. I really enjoy match writing myself so it is nice to read matches in detail. I will always say put the match result in spoilers though as it can take a reader right out of it. Great first show. I will be following for sure!

Reactions: The Visionary

The Visionary

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Thursday Night Smackdown
April 2nd, 2015
Fresno, CA

WWE Then Now Forever Signature

Narrator voiceover, with accompanying footage

Narrator: WrestleMania 31 delivered unforgettable moments, but the night after, Monday Night Raw kicked off the road to Payback with a number one contender match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

Cut to footage of Roman Reigns making his entrance to a raucous crowd

Narrator: Roman Reigns sought to prove himself after his loss to Seth Rollins at WrestleMania, but he faced a tough challenge in the Viper, Randy Orton.

Cut to footage of Orton making his entrance

Narrator: Orton, a multiple-time world champion, was determined to derail Reigns' hopes of becoming the number one contender.

Cut to footage of the match

Narrator: The match was a back-and-forth battle, with both men giving their all.

Cut to footage of Reigns hitting Orton with a Superman Punch

Narrator: Reigns connected with his signature Superman Punch, but Orton refused to stay down.

Cut to footage of Orton hitting Reigns with an RKO

Narrator: Orton looked to have the match won with an RKO out of nowhere, but Reigns kicked out just in time.

Cut to footage of Reigns hitting Orton with a spear for the win

Narrator: Reigns sealed the deal with a thunderous spear, securing his spot as the number one contender for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

Cut to footage of Reigns celebrating in the ring

Narrator: Reigns will now face Seth Rollins for the championship at Payback, but Rollins won't go down without a fight.

Cut to footage of Rollins curb stomping Reigns at Wrestlemania, and hitting Reigns with a Steel Chair when he turned on the Shield in June of 2014

Narrator: With the Payback event just around the corner, the stakes are higher than ever. Who will emerge as the WWE World Heavyweight Champion?

Closing montage of Raw highlights, including shots of Rollins and Reigns, and a graphic promoting Payback

Pyrotechnics explode around the arena as the crowd goes wild. The camera pans across the audience, showing fans holding up signs and cheering.

The arena plunges into darkness as the sound of a deep bassline reverberates through the air. The crowd begins to stir, sensing the arrival of one of WWE's most electrifying superstars.

Suddenly, a single spotlight illuminates the entrance ramp, and the unmistakable silhouette of Roman Reigns comes into view. The crowd erupts into a chorus of cheers and applause as Reigns slowly makes his way down the ramp, his eyes fixed on the ring. As Reigns steps onto the apron, a shower of sparks rains down from the rafters, and the crowd's excitement reaches a fever pitch. With a powerful roar, Reigns leaps over the top rope, landing in the center of the ring with a resounding thud. Surveying the audience with a steely gaze, Reigns raises his arms and lets out another fierce yell. The crowd responds in kind, their cheers filling the arena and creating a palpable energy that seems to lift the roof. As Reigns paces back and forth, a determined look etched onto his face, it's clear that he's ready for whatever challenge lies ahead. The WWE universe can't wait to see what's in store for the Big Dog on this episode of SmackDown.

Roman Reigns: "Last Monday on Raw, I proved why I am the Big Dog in this yard. Randy Orton gave me one hell of a fight, but I proved that I'm still the top dog in this company. And now, I am the next in line for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship."

The crowd erupts in cheers, as Reigns takes a moment to soak it in.

Roman Reigns: "Seth Rollins, you've been running scared for too long. You stole that championship from me at Wrestlemania, and credit where credit is due. You got one on me. But at Payback, you can't hide anymore. You can't run anymore. Because at Payback, you're going to have to face me, man to man, one on one, for the biggest prize in this business."

Reigns pauses, the intensity in his eyes growing.

Roman Reigns: "And let me tell you something, Seth. When I beat you, when I take that championship from you, it's not just going to be a victory for me. It's going to be a victory for every single person in this arena, and every single person watching at home. Because they know that I am the one true champion, the one who deserves to hold that championship, the one who will fight tooth and nail to keep it."

The crowd roars its approval, as Reigns raises his fist in defiance.

Roman Reigns: "So, Seth Rollins, get ready. Because at Payback, you're going to find out just what it means to face the Big Dog. And when it's all said and done, I will stand tall as the WWE World Heavyweight Champion….

Suddenly, the music of Seth Rollins hits, and the WWE World Heavyweight Champion makes his way to the ring. He carries the championship belt over his shoulder, a sly smirk on his face.

Seth Rollins: "Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on just a minute there, Roman. You seem to be forgetting one very important thing. You may have won that match last night, but you still have to go through me if you want to become the WWE World Heavyweight Champion."

The crowd boos loudly as Rollins continues.

Seth Rollins: "You know, Roman, you and I go way back. We used to be brothers, we used to be Shield mates. But times have changed, and now we're enemies. And let me tell you something, Roman. I am not afraid of you. I am not intimidated by you. You may be the Big Dog, but I am the Architect. I am the man who has outsmarted everyone in this business, who has overcome every obstacle in his path."

Rollins raises the championship belt in the air, and the crowd boos even louder.

Seth Rollins: "And this championship, Roman, is not just a prop. It's not just a trinket to be passed around from one wrestler to another. It is the symbol of my greatness, of my dominance, of my superiority. And at Payback, you are going to find out just what it means to try to take it from me."

The crowd begins to chant "Roman! Roman!", but Rollins just smirks.

Seth Rollins: "You know what, Roman? I'm looking forward to this. I'm looking forward to beating you, to making you humble, to showing you and everyone else that the Architect is the one true master of this ring. So bring it on, Roman. Let's see what you've got."

Rollins drops the microphone, but as Seth Rollins exits the ring, the lights in the arena suddenly flicker and dim. The crowd looks around in confusion, wondering what's happening. And then, the unmistakable music of the Big Show hits, and the audience erupts in boos.

The Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal Winner, Big Show makes his way to the ring, a determined look on his face. He enters the ring, staring down Roman Reigns, who looks ready for a fight.

Big Show: "You know, Roman, I've been watching you for a long time. And I have to say, I'm not impressed. You think you're tough, you think you're the Big Dog, but you're nothing compared to me, the World’s Largest Athlete."

The crowd continues to boo as Big Show approaches Reigns.

Big Show: "And you know what, Roman? I'm sick of you getting all the attention. I'm sick of people talking about how great you are, when I'm the one who's been in this business for over two decades. At Wrestlemania I actually won my match, I dominated the entire locker room by winning the Andre the Giant Battle Royal. So I'm going to take you down a peg, Roman. I'm going to show you what a real big dog can do."

Big Show raises his fists, ready to attack. But before he can make a move, Reigns charges at him with a spear to a huge pop. But then, out of nowhere, Rollins reappears, carrying a steel chair. He slides into the ring and smashes the chair over Reigns' back, causing the Big Dog to crumple to the mat in pain.

Rollins stands over Reigns, the championship belt held high, as the crowd boos loudly. Big Show joins him and grabs Roman Reigns and punches him square in the face. The two wrestlers stand together, united in their quest to take down Roman Reigns.

Tonight: Sheamus explains his attack on Dean Ambrose

Commercial Break

Match is made official for the main event, Big Show vs. Roman Reigns

Raw Rewind: NXT invasion including Samoa Joe, Baron Corbin, and the tag team of Blake and Murphy. All 4 men lay out the New Day and the Lucha Dragons.

Blake and Murphy’s music starts to play which is rock and rollesque and Blake and Murphy emerge from backstage, wearing their signature black and silver ring attire. They strut down the ramp, exuding confidence as they make their way towards the ring. The duo taunts the fans, showing off their impressive physiques and sneering at anyone who dares to cross their path. Blake and Murphy climb the ring steps and enter the ring, their eyes fixed on the entrance ramp. They are ready for the challenge ahead, and nothing is going to stop them from emerging victorious.

The music changes and the crowd erupts into cheers as The Lucha Dragons make their entrance. Kalisto and Sin Cara appear on the stage, wearing their colorful masks and high-flying ring gear. The Lucha Dragons run down the ramp, slapping hands with fans as they make their way to the ring. The duo leaps over the top rope and onto the mat, ready to face their opponents.

The two teams stand face to face, eyeing each other up and down. The tension is high as the referee signals for the bell to ring, and the match begins.

BLAKE & MURPHY vs. THE LUCHA DRAGONS

The bell rings and Blake starts the match for his team against Kalisto of The Lucha Dragons. They lock up and Blake takes control with a side headlock. Kalisto fights out and hits a series of arm drags followed by a hurricanrana that sends Blake to the outside. Murphy checks on his partner as Kalisto tags in Sin Cara. Murphy tags in as well and enters the ring and Sin Cara hits him with a dropkick followed by a headscissors takedown. Murphy retreats to the outside again as Sin Cara follows with a suicide dive. Back in the ring, Murphy takes control with a gutbuster and tags in Blake. They hit a double-team move and Blake covers Sin Cara for a two-count. Blake then hits Sin Cara with a backbreaker and applies a chin lock. Sin Cara fights out and hits a springboard crossbody for a near fall. He then hits Blake with a tilt-a-whirl headscissors takedown and tags in Kalisto. Kalisto comes in hot with a springboard corkscrew elbow followed by a hurricanrana. He then hits a dropkick on Murphy and a corkscrew plancha on Blake on the outside.

Back in the ring, Kalisto hits Blake with a springboard hurricanrana for another near fall. Blake manages to regain control and tags in Murphy, who hits Kalisto with a flying knee strike. Murphy and Blake hit a double-team move on Kalisto but Sin Cara breaks up the pin. Sin Cara takes out Murphy again with a dive to the outside. Kalisto hits Blake with a Salida Del Sol but Murphy pulls Kalisto out of the ring to break up the pin. The match is becoming more intense as both teams are fighting hard to win. Blake and Murphy hit a series of hard-hitting moves on Sin Cara, but he manages to kick out at the last moment. The Lucha Dragons refuse to back down as they continue to fight back against Blake and Murphy. However, Murphy hits Sin Cara with a running knee strike and Blake follows up with a sit-out powerbomb for the three count.

Winners: Blake and Murphy

Boos reign down on Blake and Murphy as they get their first win on the main roster.

We cut to the announcers talking about Sting and the Undertakers epic clash in a year from now at Wrestlemania 32 in Dallas. Transitions to a video package.

The video package opens with footage of Sting's debut in WWE at Survivor Series 2014. He faces off against Triple H and his team, The Authority. The fans are on their feet as they watch Sting enter the ring for the first time in a WWE ring. The package then cuts to footage of The Undertaker's WrestleMania matches, highlighting his legendary career in the ring.

Voiceover: "Two of the greatest icons in WWE history. Sting and The Undertaker. Both men have defined a generation in this business. And now, they finally meet in the ring for the first time ever at WrestleMania 32."

The package cuts to footage of The Undertaker's ominous entrance, with the lights flickering and smoke billowing from the stage.

Voiceover: "The Undertaker, the Phenom, the Deadman. He has dominated WrestleMania like no other, but now he faces a new challenge in Sting. The two legends face off in a match that has been decades in the making."

The video package then cuts to the promo between Sting and The Undertaker on Raw, where they officially announce their match at WrestleMania 32.

Sting: ""Undertaker, I know you're out there. I know you're listening….if there's one thing I want more than anything else, it's to have one last match with you, at Wrestlemania 32 in Dallas. One last chance to prove that I belong in this business, and that I can go toe-to-toe with the best of them. What do you say, Undertaker? Are you willing to take me up on my offer?"

The Undertaker: "Sting...I've been waiting a long time for this moment. I've been watching you for years, admiring your skill and your passion for this business. And while I may have a few years on you, I'm still ready to go. So as for your challenge….. I ACCEPT!!! At Wrestlemania 32, The Deadman versus The Icon….. but Sting you will REST IN PEACE!!!!"

Voiceover: "At WrestleMania 32, it's the match that everyone has been waiting for. Sting versus The Undertaker. Two icons of the business face off in a match that will go down in history. Who will come out on top? Find out in ONE YEAR’S TIME ON THE GRANDEST STAGE OF ALL……. WrestleMania."

Transition to a commercial break.

As the lights dim, the familiar strains of The Miz's entrance music ring out across the arena. The crowd erupts in boos as the self-proclaimed A-Lister makes his way down the ramp, flanked by his entourage of sycophants. Dressed in his signature flashy suit and shades, The Miz oozes confidence and arrogance, knowing that he is the star attraction of this match.

But as The Miz steps into the ring, his attention is immediately drawn to the titantron, which displays footage of his former protégé, Mizdow. The fans erupt in cheers as Mizdow's entrance music begins to play, signaling his arrival.

Mizdow emerges from the entranceway, his face a mask of determination. The former stunt double has finally broken free from The Miz's shadow and is out to prove that he is every bit as talented and deserving of the spotlight as his former mentor. The two men stand face to face in the center of the ring, exchanging heated words as the referee tries to restore order. Finally, the bell sounds, and the match is officially underway.

MIZ vs. DAMIEN MIZDOW

The Miz and Mizdow face off in the middle of the ring, both men circling each other warily. The tension is palpable as the two former tag team partners prepare to face off against each other. As the bell rings, Miz charges towards Mizdow, aiming a punch at his former friend's head. But Mizdow ducks out of the way and responds with a hard kick to Miz's stomach. The two men trade blows, each one determined to come out on top. Mizdow lands a devastating clothesline on Miz, sending him crashing to the mat. Mizdow follows up with a series of elbow drops, driving Miz deeper and deeper into the mat. But Miz manages to regain his composure, and as Mizdow charges towards him, he counters with a well-placed kick to the head. Mizdow staggers backwards, dazed, and Miz takes advantage of the opportunity. He lands a series of punches to Mizdow's midsection, then whips him into the ropes and lands a vicious back elbow. Mizdow falls to the mat, clutching his ribs, as Miz taunts him from above. But Mizdow refuses to give up, and he manages to reverse Miz's next attack, sending him crashing into the turnbuckle.
Mizdow follows up with a flurry of punches and kicks, driving Miz back into the middle of the ring. He then lands a suplex, sending Miz crashing to the mat once again. Mizdow climbs to the top rope and launches himself at Miz with a flying crossbody, but Miz manages to dodge out of the way at the last second. Mizdow crashes to the mat, and Miz takes advantage of the opportunity to land his finishing move, the Skull-Crushing Finale. Miz covers Mizdow, hooking the leg, and the referee counts to three. The bell rings, and Miz is declared the winner of the match.

Winner: The Miz

As the referee raises Miz's hand in victory, Mizdow slowly gets up to his feet. However, before he can even turn around, Miz comes up from behind and blindsides him with a brutal clothesline to the back of the head. Miz continues to ruthlessly attack his former partner, stomping on Mizdow's ribs and head. The fans boo loudly as Miz's viciousness is on full display, and Mizdow is helpless to defend himself. The Miz then picks up Mizdow and lands another Skull-Crushing Finale, making sure to add insult to injury. The fans continue to boo as Miz stands over Mizdow, taunting him.

Commercial Break

Back on Smackdown and a replay is shown from Raw, Sheamus returning from injury and attacking Dean Ambrose

As the lights in the arena go out, the fans start to boo in anticipation. Suddenly, a loud Irish horn sounds, and green and white spotlights start to flash around the stage. A Celtic-style drumbeat kicks in, as the titantron shows footage of Sheamus in action, brutally attacking his opponents. The fans boo even louder as a figure appears on the stage, silhouetted by the flashing lights. The drumbeat reaches a crescendo, and as the music kicks in, the figure steps forward to reveal himself as Sheamus. He stands tall, his arms outstretched, sneering at the fans who are booing him. Sheamus is sporting a new mohawk haircut and has a mean look on his face. He's dressed in his ring gear, a green and white Celtic-inspired ensemble that features a sleeveless top and matching trunks, with knee pads and black boots.

He starts to walk down the ramp, scowling at the fans on either side. As he approaches the ring, he climbs up onto the apron, then steps over the top rope and into the ring. He raises his arms, but instead of soaking up the cheers, he's mocking the fans and telling them to shut up.
Sheamus then walks over to one of the corners, climbs up onto the turnbuckle, and raises his arms in triumph, but instead of roaring, he's sneering at the fans who are booing him. He grabs a mic as he has some explaining to do from Monday’s vicious assault on Dean Ambrose.
Sheamus stands in the middle of the ring, his arms crossed and a smug look on his face as the boos rain down from the crowd.

"Last week, I did something that many of you may not have expected," he says, his Irish accent thick with disdain. "I attacked Dean Ambrose. And I did it for one simple reason: he's in my way." The fans boo even louder as Sheamus continues to speak. "And let me tell you something, it felt good. It felt damn good to beat that lunatic senseless and show him who's boss. But that's just the beginning. Because now, I have my sights set on a bigger prize. The WWE Championship."

The fans start to chant "You Suck!" at Sheamus, but he just smirks and raises a hand to quiet them down.

"You can boo me all you want, but you know deep down that I'm the most dominant force in WWE today. And soon enough, I'll prove it by taking over this company and becoming the WWE Champion. Nobody can stop me. Not Dean Ambrose, not Roman Reigns, not John Cena, not Seth Rollins. Nobody."

Sheamus paces around the ring, his eyes blazing with determination. "So here's my message to the rest of the WWE locker room: watch your backs. Because I'm coming for each and every one of you. And when I'm done, there will be no doubt who the top dog in this company really is."

With that, Sheamus drops the microphone and raises his arms in triumph, as the fans continue to boo him loudly. Suddenly, Dean Ambrose emerges from the back, a steel chair in hand. The crowd erupts in cheers as Ambrose charges down to the ring, intent on getting revenge on Sheamus for the blindside attack from Raw this past week.

Sheamus is ready as Ambrose slides into the ring and swings the chair at his head, narrowly missing him. Sheamus scrambles to his feet and tries to fight back, but Ambrose is too quick and too angry. The two men start to brawl in the middle of the ring, throwing punches and kicks at each other with wild abandon. The fans are on their feet, cheering and shouting encouragement to Ambrose as he takes the fight to Sheamus. But Sheamus is no slouch, and he fights back with all his strength, trying to regain control of the situation. As the two men grapple, they crash through the ropes and tumble out of the ring, continuing their brawl on the arena floor. Ambrose grabs Sheamus by the hair and slams him face-first into the barricade, then picks him up and tosses him into the crowd. The fans scatter as the two men continue to brawl, throwing chairs and garbage cans at each other. The security guards try to intervene, but Ambrose fights them off, determined to get his revenge on Sheamus. Finally, the two men disappear into the backstage area, still brawling and shouting curses at each other.

The fans are left stunned and breathless, watching the chaos unfold before them.

Commercial Break

The lights in the arena dim, as the sound of drums and bass fills the air. Suddenly, a burst of neon colors lights up the stage, and Naomi makes her way out from behind the curtain. The crowd erupts in cheers as Naomi makes her way down the ramp, dancing and grooving to her entrance music. As Naomi reaches the ring, she slides in under the bottom rope and climbs up onto the turnbuckle, striking a pose as the crowd continues to cheer. Suddenly, Emma's music hits, and the crowd erupts once again.

Emma makes her way out from behind the curtain, Emma dances her way down the ramp, high-fiving fans along the way. As she reaches the ring, she hops up onto the apron and climbs up to the top turnbuckle, raising her arms in the air to a huge pop from the crowd.
The lights in the arena dim once again, as the sound of classical music fills the air. The crowd begins to boo as Natalya makes her way out from behind the curtain, accompanied by Eva Marie. The two women make their way down the ramp, with Natalya looking stoic and focused, and Eva Marie blowing kisses to the crowd. As they reach the ring, Natalya climbs up onto the apron and steps through the ropes, while Eva Marie climbs up to the top turnbuckle, striking a sultry pose as the crowd boos. The two women then stand together in the center of the ring, ready to face their opponents.

EMMA & NAOMI vs. EVA MARIE & NATALYA

The bell rings, and Natalya and Naomi start the match. The two women circle each other for a few moments before locking up in the center of the ring. Natalya takes control early on, using her strength to force Naomi into the corner. Natalya lands a few punches to Naomi's midsection, but Naomi counters with a series of elbows to the head. Naomi then uses her agility to evade Natalya's next attack, hitting her with a hurricanrana that sends Natalya crashing to the mat. Naomi follows up with a series of quick strikes, but Natalya manages to catch her with a dropkick that sends Naomi back into the corner. Natalya then tags in Eva Marie, who comes in and hits Naomi with a neckbreaker. Eva Marie goes for the cover, but Naomi kicks out at two.

Naomi manages to tag in Emma, who comes in and takes down Eva Marie with a series of clotheslines and a dropkick. Emma hits a running crossbody on Eva Marie, and goes for the cover, but Natalya breaks it up. As the match continues, both teams start to show signs of fatigue. Eva Marie manages to catch Emma with a big boot, and she tags in Natalya. Natalya comes in and hits Emma with a snap suplex, and goes for the cover, but Emma kicks out at two. Natalya tries to keep the momentum going, but Emma manages to counter with a jawbreaker, stunning Natalya. Emma quickly tags in Naomi, who comes in and hits Natalya with a spinning heel kick. Naomi goes for the cover, but Natalya kicks out at two. Naomi hits Natalya with a springboard crossbody, sending her out of the ring. Meanwhile, Emma hits Eva Marie with the Emma Lock, forcing her to tap out.

Winners: Emma and Naomi

The winners of the match, Naomi and Emma, celebrate in the ring, while Natalya and Eva Marie look on in disappointment. The crowd cheers as Naomi and Emma leave the ring, their victory secured.

The Women’s Championship Tournament is revealed with the winner facing current Diva’s Champion, Nikki Bella at Payback.

Round 1:
Left Side of Bracket
Match 1: Charlotte Flair vs. Alicia Fox
Match 2: Becky Lynch vs. Summer Rae
Match 3: Naomi vs. Tamina
Match 4: Natalya vs. Cameron

Right Side of Bracket
Match 5: Paige vs. Emma
Match 6: Sasha Banks vs. Brie Bella
Match 7: Bayley vs. Dana Brooke
Match 8: AJ Lee vs. Eva Marie

Commercial Break

(GRAPHIC) This Monday on Raw; Match 1 in a Best of 7 Series for the Intercontinental Championship Daniel Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler, John Cena is LIVE, Rusev taking on Neville, The first round of the Women’s Championship Tournament with 2 matches

The arena is filled with cheering fans as the music of Roman Reigns blares through the speakers. The Big Dog emerges from the backstage area, his stoic expression revealing nothing of the fierce determination inside of him.

The lights dim, and the ominous sound of The Big Show's theme music begins to play. Suddenly, the giant emerges from backstage, his massive frame casting a shadow over the ring. He takes his time walking down to the ring, savoring the moment as he surveys the crowd who shower boos to the giant. Big Show laughs it off as Roman looks on.

As the two behemoths enter the ring, the referee checks their gear and gives them final instructions. The bell rings, and the match begins.

THE BIG SHOW vs. ROMAN REIGNS

Roman Reigns starts off the match with a quick punch to Big Show's jaw, but the giant barely flinches. Reigns tries again, this time with a kick to Big Show's thigh, but again, the giant doesn't budge. Big Show retaliates with a punch of his own, knocking Reigns to the mat. Reigns bounces back up and charges at Big Show, hoping to take him down with a spear. But Big Show catches him in mid-air and slams him to the mat with a devastating body slam. Reigns rolls out of the ring to catch his breath, while Big Show taunts the crowd. Reigns gets back into the ring, still reeling from the impact of the body slam. Big Show takes advantage of Reigns' weakened state and pummels him with a series of heavy punches. Reigns tries to fight back, but the giant's sheer size and strength prove too much for him to handle. Big Show continues to dominate the match, using his weight to crush Reigns against the ropes. Reigns tries to escape, but Big Show grabs him by the hair and slams him down to the mat once again. The crowd is on their feet, cheering for Reigns to mount a comeback.

Reigns manages to regain his footing and throws a punch that lands squarely on Big Show's chin. The giant stumbles backwards, allowing Reigns to deliver a Superman Punch that knocks him down to one knee. Reigns goes for the cover, but Big Show kicks out at the last second. Reigns climbs to the top rope, hoping to finish the match with a high-flying move. But Big Show recovers quickly and grabs Reigns by the throat, lifting him up for a Chokeslam. Reigns wriggles free, however, and lands on his feet behind Big Show. He delivers a spear that sends Big Show crashing to the mat and eventually rolls to the outside. Big Show struggles to get back up after the devastating spear from Reigns. The crowd is on their feet for the main event. Show is back in the ring, Reigns picks up Big Show and delivers a flurry of punches to his head, driving him back towards the ropes. He then whips him towards the opposite side of the ring and delivers a huge clothesline that sends Big Show over the top rope and crashing to the floor outside the ring.

Reigns follows Big Show outside the ring, where he continues to pummel him with punches and kicks. The referee starts counting, but Reigns doesn't seem to care. He picks up Big Show and slams him into the barricade, then delivers a spear that sends him crashing through the ringside table. The crowd erupts in cheers as Reigns stands victorious over his opponent. Big Show struggles to get back to his feet, but he's clearly dazed and disoriented. Reigns climbs back into the ring, waiting for the referee to count Big Show out. The referee reaches a count of nine, but just as he's about to reach the final count, Big Show manages to pull himself up onto the apron. Reigns charges towards Big Show, hoping to finish him off once and for all. But Big Show counters with a massive punch that sends Reigns reeling backwards. Big Show grabs Reigns by the throat and goes for the Chokeslam….and CONNECTS!!! Show pins Reigns 1………..2………..3NOOOO Reigns kicks out. The Big Dog stumbles towards the ropes, barely able to stand. Big Show charges towards him, hoping to deliver another knockout punch.
But Reigns manages to duck just in time, causing Big Show to crash headfirst into the turnbuckle. Reigns takes advantage of the opportunity and delivers another Superman Punch that sends Big Show staggering backwards. He then delivers a final spear that sends the giant crashing to the mat. Reigns goes for the cover, and the referee counts to three.
Winner: Roman Reigns

Immediately following the match J and J security attacked Roman Reigns. Clubs to the back of Reigns by Noble and Mercury. Reigns shoves both men off, superman punch to Noble, SUPERMAN PUNCH to Mercury. Rollins slides in the ring behind Reigns clutching the WWE Championship. Rollins goes to hit Reigns in the face with the title but Reigns ducks, Rollins bounces off the ropes and Reigns SPEARS ROLLINS!!! Rollins rolls out of the ring as Reigns is amped as the crowd cheers. J and J and Rollins stagger up the ramp as Reigns raises his arms and signals that the WWE World Heavyweight Championship will soon be his. Smackdown goes off the air.

1680880045793.png

Payback May 3rd
Baltimore, MD

**Confirmed Card**

WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

SETH ROLLINS (c) vs. ROMAN REIGNS

WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT
NIKKI BELLA (c) vs. Winner of Tournament TBD

Last edited:

The Visionary

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
TJ71-8rTugbBxlldJUPGFb2WTikscBGi2OasILZ-kt0BiKYWLiLPnxedS5QNYUWKNsVGVQn3I3xgZ4q3OdC-W_lTksv0Pim2eN-ZP23gZTEHt2ePNzvdiyplcvurr0P70ZmbteCMdTmyMn5sVprfal4

THIS WEEK IN WWE
March 31st - April 2nd

This week in WWE was full of exciting moments and surprising twists. Let's take a closer look at the highlights:

Reigns Becomes Number 1 Contender to Rollins WWE World Heavyweight Championship

In a hard-fought battle on Raw, Roman Reigns defeated Randy Orton to become the new number one contender to Seth Rollins' WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Reigns showed off his power and agility, hitting Orton with several Superman Punches and a Spear to secure the victory. Rollins looked to gain an advantage on Reigns on Smackdown by knocking him out after Reigns had a confrontation with the Big Show but at the end of the night Reigns got the last laugh after defeating Big Show with a spear and then speared the WWE Champion after the match.

Ziggler vs. Bryan Best of 7 Series Announced

After a hellacious ladder match at Wrestlemania, Daniel Bryan came out with the Intercontinental Championship. On Monday Night Raw, after Daniel Bryan defeated Bad News Barrett to retain the Intercontinental Championship, Dolph Ziggler came out and challenged the current champ to a best of 7 series for the title. It didn't take too long for Bryan to accept. The series is sure to be a must-watch for fans of both wrestlers. Match #1 will take place this Monday on Raw.

Surprising Invasion

Also on Raw, several NXT superstars made their debuts. Corbin, Samoa Joe, Blake, and Murphy attacked the Lucha Dragons and The New Day, making a big impression on the WWE universe. Blake and Murphy made their debut on the main roster on this week’s Smackdown by defeating the Lucha Dragons. It will be interesting to see how these new additions to the roster fare in the coming weeks.

Neville Nearly Defeats Cena for US Title

In a shocking turn of events, Neville almost dethroned John Cena as the United States Champion on Raw. The high-flying sensation pushed Cena to his limits with his aerial assaults and quick strikes. However, just when it seemed like Neville was about to win, Rusev interfered and attacked both men, causing a no contest decision. Will Neville get another shot at the title, or will Rusev continue to be a thorn in his side?

Women's Revolution Announced, Including a new Women's Championship title + Tournament

In a historic moment on Raw, Stephanie McMahon announced a new era for women's wrestling in WWE. Dubbed the Women's Revolution, this movement aims to give female Superstars more opportunities and respect in the industry. As part of this initiative, a new Women's Championship will be unveiled at Payback next month. Also a part of the Revolution were the callups of 4 NXT standouts, the four horsewomen of WWE. Charlotte Flair, Bayley, Becky Lynch and Sasha Banks. They will participate in the Women’s Championship Tournament starting this Monday on Raw with the winner facing current Divas Champion, Nikki Bella to crown a new Women's Champion.

Cody Rhodes Returns; Sheds His Past

In a poignant moment, Cody Rhodes shed his Stardust character in an emotional promo. Rhodes talked about his journey in WWE and his desire to be true to himself, inspiring fans and fellow wrestlers alike. It remains to be seen what the future holds for Rhodes, but fans are eagerly anticipating his next move.

Ambrose and Sheamus set up for a war

After an injury took out the celtic warrior, Sheamus for several months. He made his long awaited return and went after Dean Ambrose with a brogue kick sending some sort of message to the lunatic fringe. The WWE Universe would find out on Smackdown, Thursday that Sheamus attacked Ambrose because he is one of the many in his way of his ultimate goal to win the WWE Championship. Let’s just say Ambrose didn’t take too kindly to the attack on Raw and managed to take the fight to Sheamus on Smackdown and the two fought all around the arena in fresno. This is far from over, that's for sure.

Last edited: