• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Smarks Film Club

Lethal

Tiffy Time
i love it - because i have no idea what it is about lol
There’s an underground cult that hunt humans. One woman is looking for her father who was a victim of said cult. She recruits JCVD to help her. Ass kicking ensues :mark:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
t2edlspsxvfsdh2wuo9w.jpg
My movie

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Total contrarian asshole take here, but Tony Scott made better films than his brother Ridley. Man On Fire, Deja Vu, Pelham 1-2-3, Unstoppable, Domino, and Days of Thunder. He is a master of speed, keeping a fast pace in long action driven stories. I would much rather watch Days of Thunder than Top Gun, even if they're both not top tier Cruise outings.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Total contrarian asshole take here, but Tony Scott made better films than his brother Ridley. Man On Fire, Deja Vu, Pelham 1-2-3, Unstoppable, Domino, and Days of Thunder. He is a master of speed, keeping a fast pace in long action driven stories. I would much rather watch Days of Thunder than Top Gun, even if they're both not top tier Cruise outings.

I love Ridley Scott, but I also love Tony's movies a ton. He works with Denzel Washington a lot who is one of my favourite actors. Man on Fire and Deja Vu were every enjoyable movies. I don't think the Pelham remake is as good as the original though.

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
I love Ridley Scott, but I also love Tony's movies a ton. He works with Denzel Washington a lot who is one of my favourite actors. Man on Fire and Deja Vu were every enjoyable movies. I don't think the Pelham remake is as good as the original though.
Max Payne 3 jacked the entire aesthetic of Man on Fire, it's a good one to steal but you know you've made a damn powerhouse of an action film when video games take notice. Well, when Max Payne takes notice, would it even exist without The Matrix or John Woo?

On the Pelham remake, I get it. The first is a classic. I have a strange nostalgia for that Bloombergian, post 9/11 machine of a city that was New York pre pandemic. It's a trade off, 70s sleaze for the digital too fast to comprehend 2000s.

Speaking of trade off, how about my left arm for a night with Anna?