The Sale Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I love valentine's day. Who said you're forever alone? I HAVE MY GAMES *hugs all the games* My pretty games!

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Reactions: Aids Johnson

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
That or Evolve would've been nice.
Hoping Evolve will be a free title for PS Plus in the coming months, the games they've been giving out lately haven't really been up to par. They could easily give us TLOUR, Infamous, or Tomb Raider seeing as those games are not necessarily new and that it wouldn't really damage the sales. As for the Flash Sale, the last one had GTA V half off with a million dollar shark card, as well as games such as Far Cry 4, Shadow of Mordor, and The Evil Within being half off. I missed out though because my Plus wasn't renewed at the time.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Reactions: RedDwarfTechy

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
X-Box 360 is having a pretty decent sale right now. Just got Orange Box for $5.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Amazon has a limited supply sale up of used CoD:Ghosts for the X1, $7 no shipping.. just got mine!

EDIT: Yeah.. there was 15 left when I ordered mine but like 5 minutes after ordering and checking back it said they are out of supply.. sorry guys if I got ur hopes up.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Rise of The Triad free on GOG.com

GOG.com and Apogee Software celebrate FPS classics with Rise of the Triad (2013) giveaway!

GOG.com and Apogee Software are giving out 30,000 copies of Rise of the Triad (2013) for FREE - to celebrate gaming's finest Silver Bullets.

March 16, 2015: GOG.com and Apogee Software are celebrating the retro charm of FPS classics by giving away 30,000 copies of Rise of the Triadentirely for free starting at 4:00 PM GMT (12:00 PM EDT / 9:00 AM PDT / 5:00 PM CET).

As soon as the freebies run out, Rise of the Triad (at -80%) will be joining up with some of gaming's finest Silver Bullets - part of GOG.com's regularly scheduled Weekly Staff Picks. Highlights of the sale include Unreal Tournament 2004 (-70%), SiN Gold (-70%), and Aliens versus Predator Classic 2000 (-50%).

Additionally, the DRM-free release of Rise of the Triad will soon be receiving an important technical update. Gamers on GOG.com and Steam will be able to face off on equal terms and equal footing. The giveaway is first-come, first-served so bring your friends and family - it's time for some old-school FPS action on GOG.com!