the return of H.C.W

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

hey, very good btw, I really liked what you did there, and plan on reading in the future. I actually voted for The King Lawler to be your GM.... it'd be quite interesting. Good show, keep it up

tnafan454

Reaction score
the standing so far are

Heyman- 2

JBL-2

King-1

Other-1

tnafan454

Reaction score
updated poll standings

Heyman- 2

JBL- 3

King- 1

Other- 1

things are close for heyman and JBL the poll will be closed tommarrow and i will announce the results during the show

tnafan454

Reaction score
J.R:Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the second airing of Hardcore Championchip Wrestling H.C.W. and boy after last week i didn't think i would be saying that.

J.R: I'm Good Ol' J.R Jim Ross and tonight i'm going at it alone as my partner JBL missed his fligh. but anyway lets go back to last time Where the show ended early due to a fan riot over this match

A video plays from the last show showing the Finlay VS. Kane Street Fight followed by the fan riot.

J.R: After all of that management had came out and closed the show but tonight we get to see the last two matchs from last time and we finally find out who the owner of H.C.W is tonight. But for now lets go to the ring where Bobby Lashley will face John Cena in an I Quit match

Thing start off with Lashley and Cena in a test of strength where the two seem evenly matched until Lashley gets the upper hand and backs Cnea into the corner. Lashley follows up with a few heavy rights and a shoulder thrust into the stomach of Cena. Lashley throws Cena to the ropes and connects with a back drop as Cena comes runing back. with Cena down Lashley goes out side and grabs a chair from under the ring.

J.R:Bobby Lashley with a chair in hand looks ready to finish this early

Lashley goes in the ring and hits Cena with a solid shot connecting to the arm Lashley proceeds to pick Cena up and trap his arms in the ropes as Lashley starts stabbing Cena in the ribs with the chair. the ref looks on since anything goes and he can't untie Cena. Lashley heads out of the ring once again and takes the stairs apart he then proceeds to throw them in the ring

J.R: Lashley has Cena in a bad spot

Lashley heads back in the ring and hits Cena over the skull with the stairs the ref asks Cena if he wants to quit but gets no response Lashley drops the stairs and grabs a chair and starts hitting Cenas exposed hand with the chair over and over again

J.R: My lord Lashley is trying to destroy Cenas right hand

the ref trys asking cena if he wants to quit but Cena is still knocked out from the stair shot to the head as Lashley just keeps swinging the ref finally steps in and stops the match declaring Lashley the winner

Your winner by K.O Bobby Lashley

the fans are split as the realise Cena is hurt some start chanting " thank you Lashley" and others are chanting "**** you Lashley"

J.R: How brutal Bobby Lashley might have severly injured John Cena but it is now time for our main event Hell in a cell match for the H.C.W title

Commercial

J.R: Welcome back to H.C.W and something very odd is happenening as only Ken Kennedy and HBK are in the ring as it seem the other 4 competetors aren't coming out

Announcer: i have been informed that the 4 missing competetors have a 10 count to come to the ring or they will be disqualified and this will become a 1 on 1 match

The ref starts a 10 count 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10

J.R:Well it appears we now have a singles match

The ref rings the bell and Shawn Micheals hits SWeet chin music one Kennedy as the match starts

J.R: and that fast HBK can hit that kick and end the match

The ref reluctantly starts the count 1...2... when sudenly Longhorn Plays throughtout the arena and a white limo pulls out on stage sudenly a man in a white suit and a ski mask walks out and make his way to the cell. The man opens the cell door and walks inside and starts to throw punches at HBK. Shawn starts firing back until the man hits a low blow and sets Shawn up for a powerbomb. The man then acts like he is putting out a cigar on Shawns back then proceeds to slam him to the mat hard.Kennedy is up and leaning in the corner watching. Kennedy goes over and picks up Shaw and sets him up for and delivers the Mind Check followed up by the pin 1...2...3. ladies and Gentlemen your winner and the new H.C.W champion Mr. Kennedy

HBK was screwed this man come out attacks Shawn and Kennedy follows up with a Mind Check to steal the gold

the man in the ring asks for a mic and takes off the mask to reveal the Face of JBL

J.R: what the hell JBL is supposed to be on commentary what is he doing?

JBL: Ladies and gentleman as you all know i am a finacial genius and a wrestling god but more importantly i am the owner of H.C.W and i would just like to say one thing

Shawn starts getting up as JBL drops the mic runs to the ropes and hits Shawn with the Clothesline From Hell

JBL: like i was saying although iam now the owner i will still be an in ring competetor with my first match next week Me and MR.Kennedy against Shawn Micheals in a Handicap match

J.R: Well folks we appear to be out of time and Next week we better have some answers What happened to the other 4 men in this match, who is my broadcast partner, and why has JBL teamed with Mr Kennedy?

tnafan454

Reaction score
side note: once i find out how i will remove / change the poll

tnafan454

Reaction score
NEWS: JBL explains the Kennedy alliance

after last weeks airing of H.C.W we asked JBL if we could get a reason for the alliance he made with Mr. Kennedy

JBL: look it's simple HBK has been in the buisness for a long time just a little to long Kennedy is the future of this buisness so it makes sense to go with a winner then a a loser like HBK

we found HBK soon after and asked his opinion on this matter he replyed

HBK: i've been in plenty of tag teams in my day and not many lasted to well but next week in our handicap next week there will be a few surprises

we could not reach Mr. Kennedy for a comment

tnafan454

Reaction score
Just wondering is anybody even reading this? i guess if i get no reply in 2 days i just end this BTB

tnafan454

Reaction score
card:
first match
Finaly vs Batista

second match
Booker T vs Sabu

third match
Bobby Lashley vs Marcus Cor Von

main event
HBK VS JBL and Mr. Kennedy

Nick_2007

Reaction score
Why post in a thread that has been inactive for three weeks? And what you posted was useless spam. Your probably gonna get a infraction. and if worst comes to worst, banned.