• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kayfabe The rematch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Franku's ear

The Artiste
Reaction score

*War walks out onto the entrance ramp wearing suit pants and a suit shirt with a jacket over it. Peeking out from his right sleeve is the little black watch his grandfather gave him. He has a mic in the opposite hand and his face is not only painted with paint; also with a smirk. He begins to make his way down the ramp to the ring as he lifts the mic to his lips*
War: You guys really thought that I cared about you? That is genuinely funny. of course I didn't, I mean all you people remind me of my father and his father before him. Worthless infections on the world who are only here to try and make the world worse off than it was before your madres puta popped you out. Let me just say the only people in this entire arena who matter are The Syndicate and you "people" are just here to feed the other guys egos so how about you stop cheering for those losers and start cheering for the next big things: Todd McKay, Fireshock, Tyson storm and last but by no means least me.
*War reaches the edge of the ring before sliding his mic into the ring. He then jumps onto the apron and enters the ring. War paces around the ring twice soaking in boos from the crowd and then picks his mic back up off the ring's floor. War then looks at his wrist and notices the watch. He slowly removes it before raising the mic again*
War: Now you see this right here? This was the watch given to me before my grandfather disappeared off to travel the world as a wrestler. Now I've always said I look up to my granddad but guess what? I lied. He was a saco de mierda for leaving us when we were at our poorest. So as for this watch he gave me to "Guide me through fighting evil"
*War slams down the watch onto the floor before lifting his leg up into the air and repeatedly stomping the watch until the glass is spread across the ring. War then collects himself and fixes his suit; raises the mic to his lips for one last time*
War: Now to move on to what we all care about Luis Alvarado versus War two. Now this man is the only man in this company I have a shred of respect for and that's because he didn't even care when he injured my neck. Me respecting you also means that I'm going to want to destroy you in the ring and maybe just maybe I'll give you an injury too. I mean we all know you're not one hundred percent after the assault, as people are calling it, on you and Minho. I mean if I were you Alvarado I'd just opt out of this match. I mean we all already know you're not the best fighting champion. Just watch this a couple of times and maybe take my good advice Luis.
*War drops the mic before getting out the ring and walking backstage dwelling in the rain of boos for a couple of seconds before exiting back where he came from*

Status
Not open for further replies.