The Precision Awards Nominations

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
We'll be having awards after the final show (Voting based) But we do need nominations. I'm really not sure how award shows work since I don't watch them, but I have some idea. This thread is more for the members of the league to nominate people for a specific award. We will have a good few categories to mess around with. You will be required to nominate someone for each category. Also, you will need to add a little summary on why you picked this person for this award and shit like that. I'll host the awards after the final show, and as I said it will be voting based. No nominating yourself since that's just a silly move. If you did something great then the members of the league will vote for you. And try to keep away from duplicates. No one is going to get their spot if everyone just votes for that one person (Mix it up a bit when you see your person has been nominated)

Categories

Superstar Of The Year (Best at the game and has the accomplishments to show for it?)

OMG Moment Of The Year (What shocked you the most this year?)

Breakout Star Of The Year (Which superstar had the fastest rise and impact this year?)

Best Talker Of The Year (Who had the best promos this year?)

Match Of The Year (Who had the best match this year?)

Rivalry of the Year (Who had the best Rivalry of the year?)

Faction/Team of the Year (Which team/faction made the biggest impact and has the accomplishments to show for it?)

Promo Of The Year (Who had that one promo that made you go wow?)

Best Face Of The Year (Who is that guy that makes you all happy inside?)

Best Heel Of The Year (Who is that guy that makes you turn inside?)

@Welsh-Wizard-97
@TheKingSonic
@CiV
@Gino Bambino
@Solarxpixel
@SupaHeeroh
@impactking
@ChrisPBacon69
@The Anarchist
@Geek773
@AfricanScatMahn
@Electro
@Mike Thunder
@Awesomenrh

Last edited:

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Also, if something does happen in the next month or so that is noteworthy then I shall add it to the awards.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Superstar Of The Year: @Gino Bambino (I picked Gino since he really was the only one to beat me clean in a PS league match. No one else could beat me for real in a league match and I had matches with the likes of Buster Gates, Jack Rogue, Spike Cox and Jordan Bull. I really think he should be up there just due to his game skill. He was also EU champion as Bill Bronson and Iron Man Champion as The Blade. Mostly I'm putting him there for being the only one to beat me in a competitive league match in the PS league so far (That's a very fucking hard thing to do)

OMG Moment Of The Year: @TheKingSonic becoming World champion. Who really thought he could do it? Doesn't matter if it was planned, but in kayfabe Will pulled off a huge upset. Robert Blake was running around with both world titles and Will never reached the Main Event before. No one really thought Will was going to beat Robert Blake and that's why I need to put it up there. It made a Main Event star overnight.

Breakout Star Of The Year: @CiV due to fucking becoming good. Who thought that the jobber in Sony Storm would make this big of an impact? Diamond won match after match to become the first ever Precision IC champion. He beat Vega who is known to be a top dog, and he defended that title at Hell In A Cell against Jack Rogue. I have no doubt that CiV should be high up for breakout star of the year.

Best Talker Of The Year: @CiV this guy has great promos. I love reading his promos because they're so fucking good, and he has the feedback he deserves on them. I didn't enjoy promos this much since Buster Gates was in his prime around the end of the Sony Storm league. No doubt that CiV should have this award.

Match Of The Year: Buster Gates @SupaHeeroh VS Chris Young @impactking VS Alice Xander @Welsh-Wizard-97 at Money In The Bank. Really did enjoy this match and the spot at the end where Buster Gates hit his finisher on both men at the end.

Rivalry of the Year: Jack Rogue @Geek773 VS Andersen Vega @Welsh-Wizard-97 Which is still going on. The only feud that I seem to remember being really good this year. It has good storytelling and was planned greatly. It also gave the Iron Man title something to do other than being the weekly championship.

Faction/Team of the Year: N/A. I'm not going to vote on this since I can't remember any other team other than the Monarchy and that had me in it.

Promo Of The Year: Jack Rogue @Geek773 New Heel Promo. It's just good. It's has the perfect amount of content to keep you invested in Jack, and you want to know how this new Jack will do since he was always a face. To quote The Beaver "Jack has gone Rogue."

Best Face Of The Year: Jack Rogue @Geek773 Is the fucking underdog. He's been face since forever, and he played it well this year. Maybe we will see him next year as the Heel of the year?

Best Heel Of The Year: Joseph Diamond @CiV I'm picking this guy over Buster Gates since he always plays the heel. He's always in the OOC thread just trying to piss people off which is funny. Also, he plays the heel in matches. I only ever saw Buster Gates do taunts but this guy tries to win like a heel.

Last edited:
Reactions: CiV

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Superstar of the Year: @CiV - This guy went from being a jobber in Sony Storm, to being one of the best players in the league. He kept racking up wins, before finally becoming the first ever Intercontinental Champion in Precision. His promos are entertaining as hell, and he's beaten some of the best in the PS4 league. CiV is definitely worthy of Superstar of the Year.

OMG Moment of the Year: @Geek773 - Jack Rogue turns heel. Jack Rogue has always been the loveable babyface in TWF and WWEF, when you think of a cheery, fun loving superstar, you think of this guy. His heel turn at Hell in a Cell was executed perfectly and was a shock to most of the league, keep it up man, you'll be a great heel.

Breakout Star of the Year: @CiV - Same reasons as Frosty said, and what I said at the start.

Best Talker of the Year: @Welsh-Wizard-97 - Be it Alice Xander or Andersen Vega, Welsh's promos have always been amazing. It was a toss up between him and CiV, but as I've seen more of Welsh's promos than CiV's, I have to give it to him.

Match of the Year: Jack Rogue vs. Joseph Diamond - Hell in a Cell - Intercontinental Championship. I watched this match from start to finish and I loved it. Diamond falling through the cell, Rogue hitting Superkicks for very close three counts, and in the end Joseph Diamond was victorious. Well done to both guys for this amazing match.

Rivalry of the Year: Jack Rogue vs. Andersen Vega - Frosty said it all, the storytelling and planning was great and the matches were really good. Vega managed to do something no one has done, bring out the evil side in Jack Rogue, and I loved every promo these two guys put up.

Faction/Team of the Year: The Monarchy - Only real good team out there. Probably the actual only team out there, apart from my stable.

Promo of the Year: @Geek773 - Heel Promo - Fucking Amazing, that's all I have to say.

Face of the Year: @Gino Bambino - The Blade - Only one left really, apart from Rhys Haze. The Blade is a very interesting character, from what I've heard has a lot of backstory that I have yet to know.

Heel of the Year: @SupaHeeroh - Buster Gates - The King of Heels, promos are amazing and the way Buster's character has changed since he was first introduced is just phenomenal. (He also squashed me in a tables match.)

:)

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Superstar Of The Year (Best at the game and has the accomplishments to show for it?): Buster Gates (@SupaHeeroh). In terms of Kayfabe, which is pretty much what this is, no-one as been on top as long as he has this year. When I think of the one person this year in this League who I consider to be THE man, no one else comes to mind other than Buster Gates. Simply the best.

OMG Moment Of The Year (What shocked you the most this year?): Well, Alice Xander Main Eventing 2 PPVs comes to mind but since I can't vote for myself, it has to be Jack Rogue turning heel (@Geek773). IMO, Jack Rogue was one of the best faces on the entire roster in both TWF and WWEF and he's probably on par with The Blade and so him turning heel, just WOW.

Breakout Star Of The Year (Which superstar had the fastest rise and impact this year?): Joseph Diamond (@CiV). He went from complete jobber to completely awesome. IMO, I'm one of the better players this year and he managed to beat me (And BTW, that was and still is my only competitive 1 on 1 loss in the WWEF League this year) He's also beaten the likes of Scat and Jack Rogue. We'll see just how damn good he is this month because he's got 3 top tier matches ahead of him, but none the less he's improved dramatically from the jobber that I whooped in 4 minutes in TWF and has turned into one of the best in the league.

Best Talker Of The Year (Who had the best promos this year?): I wish there was a Best Trash Talker Award but oh well. My vote for this is Buster Gates (@SupaHeeroh). In terms of the promos I most enjoyed, Buster Gates is my favourite, which is funny because I never took to him in the TWF 2K15 League. He's funny, he has a butler and he's the most intelligent dumbass idiot in virtual wrestling history and he's easily the most adorable personality in the league.

Match Of The Year (Who had the best match this year?): I don't actually watch any matches.

Rivalry of the Year (Who had the best Rivalry of the year?): I can't remember a really good rivalry this year that lasted that long other than Me vs Geek.

Faction/Team of the Year (Which team/faction made the biggest impact and has the accomplishments to show for it?): Not really any top Factions this year, The Monarchy had 3 championships at 1 time but we didn't stay together.

Promo Of The Year (Who had that one promo that made you go wow?): Geek's Heel Promo. Just... WOW! Nuff Said.

Best Face Of The Year (Who is that guy that makes you all happy inside?): Jack Rogue. Read Frosty's statement.

Best Heel Of The Year (Who is that guy that makes you turn inside?): Joseph Diamond. A month ago I would've said Buster Gates, but what a month Diamond has had. I love Buster Gates beyond belief and that's the problem here, I love Buster. I hate Joseph Diamond. His character's an asshole and quite frankly it makes me believe that the guy behind the character's an asshole as well. Hopefully I'll get to promo with him properly in the coming weeks and I look forward to that clash. Best heel. Period.

Reactions: CiV

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
chill with the duplicates

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Superstar of the Year: @CiV - This guy went from being a jobber in Sony Storm, to being one of the best players in the league. He kept racking up wins, before finally becoming the first ever Intercontinental Champion in Precision. His promos are entertaining as hell, and he's beaten some of the best in the PS4 league. CiV is definitely worthy of Superstar of the Year.

OMG Moment of the Year: @Geek773 - Jack Rogue turns heel. Jack Rogue has always been the loveable babyface in TWF and WWEF, when you think of a cheery, fun loving superstar, you think of this guy. His heel turn at Hell in a Cell was executed perfectly and was a shock to most of the league, keep it up man, you'll be a great heel.

Breakout Star of the Year: @CiV - Same reasons as Frosty said, and what I said at the start.

Best Talker of the Year: @Welsh-Wizard-97 - Be it Alice Xander or Andersen Vega, Welsh's promos have always been amazing. It was a toss up between him and CiV, but as I've seen more of Welsh's promos than CiV's, I have to give it to him.

Match of the Year: Jack Rogue vs. Joseph Diamond - Hell in a Cell - Intercontinental Championship. I watched this match from start to finish and I loved it. Diamond falling through the cell, Rogue hitting Superkicks for very close three counts, and in the end Joseph Diamond was victorious. Well done to both guys for this amazing match.

Rivalry of the Year: Jack Rogue vs. Andersen Vega - Frosty said it all, the storytelling and planning was great and the matches were really good. Vega managed to do something no one has done, bring out the evil side in Jack Rogue, and I loved every promo these two guys put up.

Faction/Team of the Year: The Monarchy - Only real good team out there. Probably the actual only team out there, apart from my stable.

Promo of the Year: @Geek773 - Heel Promo - Fucking Amazing, that's all I have to say.

Face of the Year: @Gino Bambino - The Blade - Only one left really, apart from Rhys Haze. The Blade is a very interesting character, from what I've heard has a lot of backstory that I have yet to know.

Heel of the Year: @SupaHeeroh - Buster Gates - The King of Heels, promos are amazing and the way Buster's character has changed since he was first introduced is just phenomenal. (He also squashed me in a tables match.)

:)
<33333
Superstar Of The Year (Best at the game and has the accomplishments to show for it?): Buster Gates (@SupaHeeroh). In terms of Kayfabe, which is pretty much what this is, no-one as been on top as long as he has this year. When I think of the one person this year in this League who I consider to be THE man, no one else comes to mind other than Buster Gates. Simply the best.

OMG Moment Of The Year (What shocked you the most this year?): Well, Alice Xander Main Eventing 2 PPVs comes to mind but since I can't vote for myself, it has to be Jack Rogue turning heel (@Geek773). IMO, Jack Rogue was one of the best faces on the entire roster in both TWF and WWEF and he's probably on par with The Blade and so him turning heel, just WOW.

Breakout Star Of The Year (Which superstar had the fastest rise and impact this year?): Joseph Diamond (@CiV). He went from complete jobber to completely awesome. IMO, I'm one of the better players this year and he managed to beat me (And BTW, that was and still is my only competitive 1 on 1 loss in the WWEF League this year) He's also beaten the likes of Scat and Jack Rogue. We'll see just how damn good he is this month because he's got 3 top tier matches ahead of him, but none the less he's improved dramatically from the jobber that I whooped in 4 minutes in TWF and has turned into one of the best in the league.

Best Talker Of The Year (Who had the best promos this year?): I wish there was a Best Trash Talker Award but oh well. My vote for this is Buster Gates (@SupaHeeroh). In terms of the promos I most enjoyed, Buster Gates is my favourite, which is funny because I never took to him in the TWF 2K15 League. He's funny, he has a butler and he's the most intelligent dumbass idiot in virtual wrestling history and he's easily the most adorable personality in the league.

Match Of The Year (Who had the best match this year?): I don't actually watch any matches.

Rivalry of the Year (Who had the best Rivalry of the year?): I can't remember a really good rivalry this year that lasted that long other than Me vs Geek.

Faction/Team of the Year (Which team/faction made the biggest impact and has the accomplishments to show for it?): Not really any top Factions this year, The Monarchy had 3 championships at 1 time but we didn't stay together.

Promo Of The Year (Who had that one promo that made you go wow?): Geek's Heel Promo. Just... WOW! Nuff Said.

Best Face Of The Year (Who is that guy that makes you all happy inside?): Jack Rogue. Read Frosty's statement.

Best Heel Of The Year (Who is that guy that makes you turn inside?): Joseph Diamond. A month ago I would've said Buster Gates, but what a month Diamond has had. I love Buster Gates beyond belief and that's the problem here, I love Buster. I hate Joseph Diamond. His character's an asshole and quite frankly it makes me believe that the guy behind the character's an asshole as well. Hopefully I'll get to promo with him properly in the coming weeks and I look forward to that clash. Best heel. Period.
Y'all so kind you makin me feel all fuzzy inside. Thanks guys xD

Superstar Of The Year: @TheFrostyBlur Yellow got named already so this is the obvious other candidate for me. As much as Buster was very dominant, Blake was the first guy to beat him and, despite losing to Sonic, did look pretty great throughout his title reign, and will likely continue to without the belt.

OMG Moment Of The Year: @Mike Thunder turns on @Electro. I said it to Mike at the time, but this got me 100%. As soon as I saw his reply I called that we'd see a respect based matchup for Wrestle Dynasty, maybe with a cool stipulation to entertain the fans with a MOTY candidate. The heel turn came absolutely out of nowhere and took me completely by surprise, especially out of Mr. Squeaky Clean, Mike Thunder.

Breakout Star Of The Year: @TheKingSonic. Came in as someone new right at the end of TWF and has come onto Precision with aplomb. His partnership with @Solarxpixel was very cool and now turning on him to feud could easily be excellent.

Best Talker Of The Year: @Welsh-Wizard-97. Has had a slump in recent weeks but is one of the best promoers in the league and doesn't get close to his deserved credit for it. The early stuff with heel Andersen Vega was gold.

Match Of The Year: @Geek773 vs @AfricanScatMahn vs @Solarxpixel vs @TheKingSonic - The Money In The Bank Ladder match. This is kind of voting for me, but I'm in with three other guys and I didn't win so I think it's OK (if it really can't stand then fine). To me, although ladder matches in 2k16 are very strange with how they're won, some of the crazy animations inspire laughter from me like nothing else in this game and the craziness of the competition is awesome. This was no exception and in the end I think @TheKingSonic was the right result too. Shoutout to the MITB match from TWF too, which also involved me (again), @impactking, FN Punk (RIP) and someone else that I forget - which I think was narrowly better (the moment where Punk and I fall off the ladder together having feuded the previous month is pure gold).

Rivalry of the Year: @TheKingSonic (Victor Sokolov) vs @Solarxpixel (Rhys Haze). This one may be slightly controversial but it was long running, creative, well planned and well written. Sonic showing he could play a heel was impressive to and for anyone who read the promos, the struggle of the slightly injured Haze without his partner, exposed to the onslaught of Sokolov was very interesting. Well done, guys!

Faction/Team of the Year: The Monarchy should've been great but it never stuck together in the end. Anarchy Inc has potential to be very cool but needs consistency and promo improvements first. This is why we need a tag division, guys! The Last Heroes also didn't stick together long enough to get a nomination.

Promo Of The Year: @CiV - Undisputed (after HIAC). Just beautiful. Narrowly beats out the pre-HIAC promo because I loved the rawness of talking in the aftermath of HIAC's destruction. The promo fallout from that match has really been something, huh? I'm so glad we achieved what we wanted to with that :)

Best Face Of The Year: @Gino Bambino as The Blade. By his own admission, his best Blade promo work was very much on TWF, but The Blade is still the quintessential babyface of this league and possibly its deepest ever character.

Best Heel Of The Year: @Welsh-Wizard-97 as Andersen Vega. For a starting character that noone really liked, the resurgence of Andersen Vega as a heel has been something to marvel at. Once again, Welsh really doesn't get enough credit. The "enslavement" of Rogue was completely Welsh's idea and is the most notable thing a heel has done this league, which deserves recognition. I also wrote half of Vega's total output this year xD

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Screw it! Master Slammys!

I'm going to try and not include duplicates
Superstar Of The Year (Best at the game and has the accomplishments to show for it?): @The ReagMaster

OMG Moment Of The Year (What shocked you the most this year?): Me beating Vacant at Mania

Breakout Star Of The Year (Which superstar had the fastest rise and impact this year?): Mike Thunder @Mike Thunder

Best Talker Of The Year (Who had the best promos this year?): @The ReagMaster

Match Of The Year (Who had the best match this year?): Me vs @Tony SB in a 3 stages of Heli match

Rivalry of the Year (Who had the best Rivalry of the year?): Me vs @Geek773 , duh.

Faction/Team of the Year (Which team/faction made the biggest impact and has the accomplishments to show for it?): The Justice League

Promo Of The Year (Who had that one promo that made you go wow?): One of The Master Interviews, I don't care just pick any of them

Best Face Of The Year (Who is that guy that makes you all happy inside?): Vacant

Best Heel Of The Year (Who is that guy that makes you turn inside?): @The ReagMaster

Going to try and avoid duplicates.
Superstar Of The Year (Best at the game and has the accomplishments to show for it?): I'm actually surprised that Nobody has said this guy yet so since I was known as a guy who liked swerves on TWF. I'm going to have to pull another one because I'm going to nominate Jack Rogue @Geek773 . *deep breath* So much hate flowing through my veins right now.
But for real though, Rogue has managed to bounce from that massive losing streak that he had and he has managed to become one of the PS4 Leagues biggest stars(I just realised that sounds a lot like my IWT run. Strange.) Geek's really dedicated to the league and he shows all of it in Jack. Can't wait for the heel run though, EMBRACE THE HATE JACK!

OMG Moment Of The Year (What shocked you the most this year?): Joseph Diamond retires the European Championship and Brings in the Intercontinental Championship @CiV
I had to have CiV win something so I chose this because I marked out when CiV told me this was going to happen on Skype and then I marked out again when I saw the thread and saw that he chose the Intercontinental Championship and not my idea of the Diamond Championship(it still would have worked :p )

Breakout Star Of The Year (Which superstar had the fastest rise and impact this year?): This was a tough one to choose without the duplicates. So I'm going to say fuck it and choose Anthony Stark @The Anarchist because lets put it simply. Controversy creates Fake Cash! :p

Best Talker Of The Year (Who had the best promos this year?): Tyson Blade @Electro
Now I had a lot to choose from for this one but I went with Tyson Blade because hes so good at being a dick XD. He delivered really good promos every week and now he's gone and I'm sad af.

Match Of The Year (Who had the best match this year?): The upcoming Blade vs Stark @Gino Bambino @The Anarchist
Gino showed me and It's the only match I have seen for this league....So I didn't have too many options :p

Rivalry of the Year (Who had the best Rivalry of the year?): Buster Gates @SupaHeeroh vs Robert Blake @TheFrostyBlur
I chose this match, purely because of the hype. The fact that the world champion of the Xbox League came over and challenged the PS4 League Champion and the fact that the Xbox League champ WON that match, blew everyone away. And afterwards we got a great title run from Robert and a excellent (so far) Redemption storyline for Buster Gates so it was a true win/win scenario.

Faction/Team of the Year (Which team/faction made the biggest impact and has the accomplishments to show for it?): There were main show tag teams this year? Wut?

Promo Of The Year (Who had that one promo that made you go wow?): Maybe you'll be of some use. @Geek773 @Welsh-Wizard-97 @CiV
It's a underdog pick dammit! I challenged myself to do no duplicates and I couldn't do Rogue's new promo like everyone else and I couldn't do my second option, CiV's Undisputed because Geek chose it and Fuck you Geek! So I combined two of them together and threw Vega in there and we got that excellent promo. I love it because you actually feel really sorry for Rogue. The way it shows Jack's reluctant turn to the dark side well and it shows Vega's relentless side is well done in my eyes and it still had humour. But the Vega/Rogue feud is not better than Prince Ameen/Gabriel Kidd feud. Just sayin.

Best Face Of The Year (Who is that guy that makes you all happy inside?): Rhys Haze @Solarxpixel
Hes the only face that hasn't been chosen so here you go. Underdog character and I'm looking forward to the eventual match with Neilson.

Best Heel Of The Year (Who is that guy that makes you turn inside?): Robert/Ryan Blake@TheFrostyBlur
Another one that Geek stole from me. This is why I have my TEW show called AOW: Goddammit Geek! :p Well we still have Robert and Ryan. The classic GM favouring trick. I mentioned the PS4/Xbox and it did help but I'm picking him because 1. He's my boss, He's automatically a major heel. 2. The eyeliner power is too much and 3. It's Ryan Motherfucking Blake.

Reactions: Closed