"The Portrait" Jhonny Davis

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

@TheJhonnyDavis

Reaction score
Name: Jhonny Davis
Nickname: The Portrait, J.D.
Name of Your Picture Base*: Rob Van Dam
Date of Birth: 06/29/88
Place of Birth: Philadelphia, PA
Currently Residing: Syracuse, NY
Height*: 6'0''
Weight*: 235 LBS
*Your superstar is required to use the height and weight of your picture base. Nonnegotiable.

Gimmick: Old School Athlete
Alignment: (Babyface or Heel) Babyface
Wrestling Style: (High Flyer, Brawler etc.) Technical, High Flyer "Chris Jericho, Chris Beniot R.I.P.)

Basic Moves:
- Snap suplex
- German suplex
- Standing dropkick
- Inziguri
- Cross Body from the top rope
- Belly to belly suplex
- headscissors takeover into head and arm lock
- Multiple clothesline into hurricarana
- Schoolboy rollup pin into flipping pin
- superkick into stomach and then superkick into face as their on their knee's

Signature Strikes:
- Multiple German Suplex
- "Air Davis" Rolling thunder "Moonsault instead of front flip"
- Superplex
- Front Russian leg sweep
- perfect plex

Signature Submissions:
- Texas clover leaf
- cross arm breaker
- sleeperhold
- Andaconda Vince grip
- "Hells gate'

Trademark Moves:
- Piledriver
- Flying headbutt
- Inzuguri foe off top rope

Finishing Move(s - please specify primary):
- "Jhonny Wrestling" "An F-5 onto knee"
- "The greatest hold in history" "Figure Four"
-

Signature Taunts/Poses: Basic Arm lift
Tag Line(s): Check... And Mate
Entrance Music: Stick Stickly - Attack Attack

Short Entrance Description: (What does it look like when your wrestler goes to the ring for a match?)
The music hits and once the breakdown starts Jhonny Davis makes his way out. He looks around and shakes his head and whispers "Wow" and then he rasies both arms up as a pyro hits. He walks down the ramp and slaps the hands of some fans and slides in the ring and taunts on all four turnbuckles before grabing the mic.

"For those of you who dont know me, For those of you who do know me. My name is Jhonny Davis. "Crowd Cheers" he smiles and says Check... And Mate

Mini Profile Description*:
The Dynasty, The dream, The life.

Character Biography*:
At the age of 17 Jhonny Davis walked on to the Syracuse Orange basketball team and took everyone by surprise winning them 3 NCAA titles in 4 years. Projected the first overall pick in the 2013 NBA draft he went on to join wrestling instead. He is projected with his technical ism and fast paced and dare deviling tactics to take over the wrestling industry and dominate. He wants to be one of a kind and even changed his name from johnny to Jhonny to be one of a kind. He will stop at nothing to succeed.

Previous Experience (If any):

Title History (If any):

Injury History (If any):

Image of Your Picture Base*:

Rob_Van_Dam_-_Rob_Szatkowski_84.jpg
21.jpg

Sample Promo*:
The sky is light, it is not dark but not bright. It is dusk out. The wind is variable. There are no clouds nor threat of any lingering showers. The night is set, the stage is set. The city, Syracuse. People are just beginning to line-up. The reporters however have been inside for hours. Outside the Carrier Dome there are many different people. White people, black people, young people, old people. People with kids, people without kids. There all here to see one person. That person, Jhonny Davis. Davis just won his third NCAA title with the Orange and is about to make his decision to go pro. There are many different television stations present, along with the local stations, ESPN, CNN are there as well. The stage is set, the night is set. The dream is set.

.:: Jhonny Davis::. For the past 4 years i have been able to call this place home, and there are many people out there that wants me to continue playing basketball professional. However with talking to my parents and my friends I'm going to start wrestling. The promotion i have picked out is Pulse Wrestling Federation.

Jhonny gets up and with the fans stunned they start chanting Jhonny Davis, Davis leaves with his arms up and his expectations high,.

Manager*: Yes/No NO
Manager Name:
Manager Pic Base:
Manager Gimmick:
Manager Alignment:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Re: Jhonny Davis

Accepted.

So I take it your picture base is Titus O'Neil?

Welcome to the PWF! If you'd like to get an introductory promo in to me, I can get it on this week's results.