• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 UFL Regular Season Discussion

Deezy

DZ PZ
Just from the announcement he made awhile back about the league coming back, I think he wants it to be more legit than the original XFL so none of that most likely :pour

It's probs just gonna be NFL minor leagues
So even more boring games :nope

Smashmouth football would draw.

Shit, have a team full of prisoners playing for reduced sentences.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Johnny Manziel is actually eligible according to Oliver Luck, Commissioner of XFL.

According to Luck, only Felons are disqualified from entry into the league.

Deezy

DZ PZ
No felons?

Another way to show that you'll never fully pay your debt to society.

And people wonder why convicts always go back to crime.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
No felons?

Another way to show that you'll never fully pay your debt to society.

And people wonder why convicts always go back to crime.

If they've done their time it should be a clean slate. You help no one by giving them less opportunities...it was the whole plot of Ant-Man.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I mean it probably depends on the felony tbh. If shit is for like damn robbery than that’s one that I can see being a problem.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I mean it probably depends on the felony tbh. If shit is for like damn robbery than that’s one that I can see being a problem.

But even then, if they've served their sentence then I think they should come out with a fresh slate, how can you expect someone to get their life back on track? We have life sentences for crimes that deserve them...and I don't want to get in a big justice system discussion here bc obviously the sentencing isn't perfect, but theoretically if you've served your sentence for a crime then I believe you should be treated as a regular citizen once you've been released. The system just breeds career criminals when it's that hard for them to get a job after they're released back to the general public.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Should just be a life sentence IMO so it would still apply to my point
Castration and a mark of pedo on their foreheads.

They're not people, and that crime is a lifetime and sometimes is paid forward by the victims.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
But even then, if they've served their sentence then I think they should come out with a fresh slate, how can you expect someone to get their life back on track? We have life sentences for crimes that deserve them...and I don't want to get in a big justice system discussion here bc obviously the sentencing isn't perfect, but theoretically if you've served your sentence for a crime then I believe you should be treated as a regular citizen once you've been released. The system just breeds career criminals when it's that hard for them to get a job after they're released back to the general public.

Those are fair points. But I mean it’s kind of risky to hire someone who convinced of robbery. So maybe a job that’s not as much of a risk for robbery is good for them. It be like if someone convicted of drug charges went to work at a Pharmacy. Cause I’m not against them having jobs and it’s up to the people hiring rather to over look it. But you should have a right to know who you’re hiring and if they have been convicted of something that could be dangerous for your business.