• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Next Great Rivalry !!

SnackZ

Reaction score
Edge

Bored.
Rate.
Hate.

edgesig051307lp0.jpg

PeepShow

9.5/10 It's really good and stands out well. I just like the way its put together. If you had a GIF in it it would be perfect, but thats just my opinion

Kevin Idol

Reaction score
One thing that sticks out to me that I don't like is the contrast in styles. You did a good job of blending in the bg pics to create a nice grunge style but then made the text and main cut too bright. If you were to blend in the main pic and text to suit the grungy style, this graphic would be alot better overall. Try duplicating the main edge pic, set it to overlay, then go into blending options, go to color overlay, make the color black or white, then set blend mode to "Color". That should help it blend it alittle better with the rest of the graphic. And like I said, maybe darken the text alittle bit. 5/10

Reaction score
Looks really cool SNACKZ!

The main PSD, the logo and the text all look soo sweet, and really kick ass with that bg. The bg pics id prolly mod a little. Maybe make the right side of the right hand pic a little more visible, and prolly move/remove the left hand pic, it seems hidden too much behind the main psd.

Other than that man it really looks nice!

Ronnie

Reaction score
Which is the next great rivalry you guys are expecting this coming 2011-12 season of WWE ???

Nash - Punk , Cena - Orton , Show - Henry , some suggestions ......

You guys continue this issue :D

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
The Great Khali / Jinder Mahal

Ronnie

Reaction score
That would be ages after ...... Khali's got stuck with Mahal for bad .......

A Possible rivalry with CM PUNK , who can possibly be his worthy rival now ??

Ronnie

Reaction score
The Rey Mysterio / Sin Cara really looks impressive IB . But who's the real CARA ??

The two Sin Caras situation has arrived or is it still to come ??

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Bryan/Rey would be great shit too as would Rey/Tyson. Actually looking forward to Sheamus/Christian too, those should be some damn good matches.

Onyx

Reaction score
Kane/Mark Henry & Wade Barrett/Sheamus are feuds I would like to see around this time. Plus I really think Kane needs a push when he returns from injury.