The must see video, Over 6,000 Views! WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 Live Pick Up!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Go ahead and be jelly.

xakih.png

Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
but ur not shooter ur are wwe show upload that does not count! B/c it NOT UR WORK!

It's not from the WWE shows. Lol, no way I would ever get over 2 millions views on one video from the WWE show.

It's from my gameplay video which is similar to what yours is about.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DmsDICPnjg

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
It's not from the WWE shows. Lol, no way I would ever get over 2 millions views on one video from the WWE show.

It's from my gameplay video which is similar to what yours is about.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DmsDICPnjg

it video game does not count! you have to be something with u in it! I earn my veiw u did not u got it for video game and wwe show.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
How is that not earning his view? Wtf?

mind is real it my face it hard to get veiwer if you are showing u face then is when u are showing raw show or a video game b/c that what people look up get it now?

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Still though 2 million views isn't bad lol

yes but if we are talking about thing that are think like a raw show or a big time video game please are going look it up which he get viewer were with me I do my own work and it take much long to get on YouTube that way.