• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The most annoying crowd chant

acailler

"You Suck" pisses me off. It's used all the time and WWE finds it wonderful to pipe it in during Smackdown in random places.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Pop Tatari said:
Boring chants - This just makes the match worse when the crowd are chanting this, how are you supposed to deliver a good match when the fans are heckling,remember the ROH crowd doing this last year for Finlays matches against Strong and then Elgin. its just disrespectful.

What Chants-the most idiotic chant ever.When a heel is doing a promo all the fans do is chant this,they never listen to what the heel has to say. It serves no real purposes. At least a few wrestlers have owned the fans with this prime example undertaker.

^Terrible quality, but here it is. This clip is the only halfway decent thing to come out of the "What" chants. I can not even begin to describe how much I loathe "What" chants, it's the only crowd chant that I absolute hate. Every other chant I'm fine with but "What" chants make me furious. Hate, hate, hate them.

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
WHAT? chant.

It just got so annoying when someone was trying to cut a promo and you heard WHAT each time the person would end a sentence.

It was funny the first time, but, it got way out of hand, and it's even more annoying that people still say it from time to time after all these years.

YES YES YES chants got annoying as well.

I don't mind chants in general, but, people need to learn to stop abusing them and making everyone hate them. The wrestlers use it to get the crowd going sometimes. That doesn't mean some dildo has to start it up every 2 minutes.

Zack Ryder

The Artiste
Irwin R. Schyster said:
WHAT? chant.

It just got so annoying when someone was trying to cut a promo and you heard WHAT each time the person would end a sentence.

It was funny the first time, but, it got way out of hand, and it's even more annoying that people still say it from time to time after all these years.

YES YES YES chants got annoying as well.

I don't mind chants in general, but, people need to learn to stop abusing them and making everyone hate them. The wrestlers use it to get the crowd going sometimes. That doesn't mean some dildo has to start it up every 2 minutes.

The you cant see me chants