The Killer (2023)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
MV5BZGJkMDUwZWQtYTMzMS00NTg5LWE1ZTYtOTVhMDI4NGI1YjMyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODk4OTc3MTY@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Release Date: November 10, 2023

Cast

Synopsis: After a fateful near miss, an assassin battles his employers, and himself, on an international manhunt he insists isn't personal.

Trailer:

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Fincher directing and Fassbender in the leading role. It's hard to imagine this being anything but awesome.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
This wasn't quite on the same level as Fincher's other films but still really good I thought. The pacing worked perfectly for me. I was worried it would feel a bit slow after reading some other reviews, but I was proven wrong almost immediately. I liked it. Fincher adds a lot of style to it and keeps your attention. I enjoyed the build up at the start and Michael Fassbender shines. Cool, calculated performance. Great dialogue and narration. This really felt like what a movie based on the Hitman games should have felt like, it really had so many elements that reminded me of that game series. It makes me wonder if he was inspired by it in a way, either way I loved this about it. Fincher was on point with his direction as he tends to be, I loved the visual style of this. Some scenes felt right out of Hitchcock's Rear Window too. Especially the opening parts, which I definitely would consider some of my favourite scenes.