The Hunt Never Dies…

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Davey_heroCharlottecopy.jpg

They have stood on the same side of the ring on numerous occasions, and in recent months have battled for the ROH World Tag Team Titles on two occasions, but shockingly, they have never battled in a traditional one-on-one bout inside the Ring of Honor ring. They did battle as part of the “2010 Holiday Gauntletâ€, but that was only after Davey had faced two other opponents. Now, on January 15, 2011, for the first time in ROH history, Davey Richards and ROH World Tag Team Champion Chris Hero will go to battle!

While both men suffered defeats at “Final Battle 2010â€, only Davey suffered serious physical consequences as a result, but his doctors insist he will be ready for action by the time ROH’s initial events of 2011 roll around. And while Hero looks to put the loss to the Briscoe family in his rearview mirror, it’s almost certain that Richards will obsess on his loss, and use it to fuel the fires of motivation. While unavailable for comment, Richards past has certainly shown that he tends to grow stronger in defeat.

As for Hero, well….. “Richards felt the wrath of my elbows in Plymouth,†stated one-half of the Tag Champions, “and learned what it felt like to step into the ring with a true king of wrestling. For a long time we stood on the same side of the ring, but when you laid your hands on Shane, on our ace, you became an opponent. When you thought you could take the Kings’ title away from us, you became an enemy, and now that you’re stepping up to face me one-on-one, you’ve become a victim. Your head is soft right now Davey and you’re stepping into the ring with the concussion king. KO with my elbows, concuss with my kicks, and let me remind you of something you best not forget; Kings…reign…supreme!â€

Richards vs. Hero, January 15th in Charlotte, NC! Don’t miss out on your opportunity to see this battle between two of pro wrestling’s best! Get your tickets here: http://www.rohstore.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=210! And word on the street has it that in Charlotte something big is in store for the other half of the World Tag Team Champions Claudio Castagnoli as well….