Kayfabe The good guys

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Franku's ear

The Artiste
Reaction score

*War walks out on to the ramp in his wrestling gear and his black watch Todd McKay follows behind him dressed in his street clothes: Jeans (almost worn out); his signature leather jacket and a black t-shirt with the new "Unreal" t-shirt in his hands. As both men walk down to the ring they take time to high five several fans with Todd giving a child the t-shirt he was holding. The child, obviously excited, jumps for joy and high fives Todd before both War and Todd enter the ring with War asking for a microphone from the ring announcer*
War: Now everyone, how awesome was it last week when I destroyed John Raider and put him down for the 1, 2, 3 and picked up my first singles win inside of an Ignition ring.
*Todd requests the mic from War as the fans cheer for War's win*
Todd McKay: It was pretty cool seeing you pick up your first singles victory War but there is an elephant to address in this room and that is the first loss of the 'newcomer' myself. And while you'd expect me to be out here like Minho trying to justify my loss by using excuses. I'm not. Instead I'm trying to better myself. I've been in the Gym these past couple of days and I'd just like to say that I'm not going to lose this tag match and I'm going to show these commentators that I'm not just some flash in the pan newbie and that I've been around a while and I'm not just going to fade away into obscurity.
*The fans are deathly silent at Todd's mini pipe-bomb as he passes the mic back to War*
War: I agree Todd these commentators only belittle you and call you names. I mean you have to mention the validity of their commentator school certificates. Anyhow lets talk about our opponents Minho and Emerson Zayne for a little bit. So... Zayne. What can you say? I mean is he insane or just stupid? seriously gifting a win to the real lucky newbie Minho is just something that shouldn't even cross your mind never mind actually doing it.
*Todd taps War on the shoulder before whispering something in his ear*
War: Okay everyone Todd's got something to say to you all.
*Todd grasps the mic firmly before beginning his second speech of the night*

MintMidget69

The Artiste
Reaction score
Todd McKay: I just wanted to talk about the waste of oxygen that is Minho. I mean what is he trying to prove to everyone? That singers make terrible wrestlers? 'Cause that's all he proved when I beat him and pinned him right in the middle of the ring. And let us not forget the last time he was in a tag match against War and myself. We won after I put him down for the pin and his partner betrayed him by not breaking up the pin. So by my calculations there is about a 0.0001% chance of Minho being able to pick up a victory. And that's if he tags in his partner. The actual wrestler, Emerson, who wont just blame the lights for his losses. Anyway why don't we cut the crap and get going War?
*War nods as both him and Todd exit the ring and walk up the ramp*

*Todd taps a cameraman on the shoulder before gesturing for him to follow the duo. The cameraman follows closely and keeps his camera glued to the two men as they walk backstage and follows them back to their locker room before they both enter the door*
War: The hell's all this? Why are there boxes in our room Todd? Did you order more of your own t-shirts for me... again... really?
Todd McKay: Nothing like that no just some boxes that showed up here when we went to the ring. Jet just told me some shady-looking guys showed up and asked for access to our locker room and plopped these boxes down before running off
War: Shall we open them then?
Todd McKay: Let's get rid of this guy before we do that.
War: With pleasure!
Todd McKay: No I mean like ask him to leave us alone... Well... Take the hint Dove... Sorry Dave. Just go.
*Todd closes the door to his and War's locker room and we hear a collective "Whoa" before the camera cuts and the cameraman presumably goes and does whatever cameramen do in the wild*

Status
Not open for further replies.