The Friday the 13th Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Grym Reaper

Reaction score
Pretty close to my list. I always go back and forth on 4 and 6 as my number one favorite.

Reaction score
Re: Horror Movie Discussion

So happy to see so many Horror fans here, been a long-time fan since I was small :) I have a big soft spot for most of the Friday The 13ths, which I grew up watching and were my introduction to Horror. Seems a lot here are F13 fans, also. I go back and forth on part 4 or 6 as my number one favorite. I rank them as:

2009 Reboot
Freddy Vs. Jason

I never understood all of the love for 7. Yeah, it's Hodder's debut and feature's the best kill, but it's not so hot otherwise. I'd rank them as:

remake
Jason X
FvsJ
JGTH
3D

Grym Reaper

Reaction score

I definitely agree with 2, 4 and 6 as the top three as well, those are also my favorites.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

I never understood all of the love for 7. Yeah, it's Hodder's debut and feature's the best kill, but it's not so hot otherwise. I'd rank them as:

remake
Jason X
FvsJ
JGTH
3D
To be honest I never understood the hate it gets. It's one of those polarizing films I guess. You either loved it or you hated it

...and now to blow Jim's mind:

New Blood
Jason Lives
Final Chapter
Part II
Friday the 13th
Part III/3D
A New Beginning
Platinum Dunes' Friday the 13th
Jason Takes Manhattan
Jason Goes to Hell
Jason X
Freddy vs. Jason

Grym Reaper

Reaction score
Part 7 seems to be in the middle. Some fans love it and others hate it and others are indifferent. It's always been among my favorites.