The College of Rock Knowledge

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

B01

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Now, this isn't exclusive to just rock music, but the radio station I grew up with had a 2 minute trivia chunk each day and that's what they called it. Now that it's explained, this is for you to add any of your random music, fact, trivia, cool story, etc. I love learning new to me things about music. What made me start this thread was this story:

I was listening to an interview with Ahmet Zappa (son of Frank), he and the interviewer were talking about this song. Ahmet says, oh the voice of the Piggies is Maynard from Tool and Danny Carey, also of Tool is playing drums. I was today years old and didn't know that both of them played in that band before focusing on Tool fulltime. Just blew my mind for a few seconds. What do you have?

Reactions: Marty McFourth