The Chase Experience: Jeff Hardy whats next?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
jeff-hardy.jpg

Jeffery Nero Hardy. Is not a wrestler I like. The man is great when it comes to being a spot monkey and that is about, but really his success is something makes who he is today. Former WWE, and TNA world champion many did not think Hardy would ever reach that level especially in the WWE. I could clearly remember the night of Armageddon when Jeff Hardy pinned Edge and won his first WWE title. Such a great moment for a wrestler who has been through so much in his life.

Losing his mother at a very young age, then I remember being younger and when he left WWE back in 02 of him being dead, his house burning on fire in 09, but there is one thing that has been in Hardy's life that has always affected him... drugs. Jeff Hardy does not know how to get his act together when it comes to substance abuse.

Jeff Hardy has always been known as a pothead. It is no secret I mean violating the WWE wellness policy when he first returned being suspended for 60 days. Back when he was in TNA in the end of 05 he started no showing events due to travel problems. When reports said that Hardy overslept due to having a long night out. Jeff really did not seem like he was going to have his life put back together. Even in the days when he was the WWE world title there were reports of Hardy doing stuff he was not suppose to be doing.

The icing on the cake was served at Victory Road 2011 where it was reported Jeff Hardy was in no condition to compete. This was very disrespectful on Hardy's behalf. I mean being the companies top heel at the time, and you come to a match with a veteran like Sting none the less under the influence that is totally disrespectful and not to mention down right stupid.

Now Hardy where it looked like he was sitting on his high chair. Being a TNA champion two times since his arrival in the company. A former WWE world champion where if he just got his act together could come back to the company at any time, to this now is stuck with possibly being arrested.

No right now in Hardy's life he just had a child. A child he should no being doing this kind of stuff. Hardy needs to how I say grow up and realize that he is over with the fans no matter what. Hardy is a big money draw no matter how much you are going to hate it the dude puts people in the seats. People want to see what he will do next in the ring, no matter how bad it is, he has a name to himself that make people like him and that is why Jeff Hardy needs to find out what is next for him.

So what is next for Jeff Hardy? Rumors have it TNA wants to bring his own personal life into this whole situation, and talk about how he was under the influence at Victory Road and how he is going to return as a babyface fighting drug addiction. So what is next for Jeff Hardy? Do you think Jeff Hardy will finally learn his lesson? Do you think Hardy will quit the drugs and realize he has a family to look after. If I was Jeff I would have my mindset to turn my life around, because like it or no folks. Jeff Hardy is one of the most overrated wrestlers of all time, but this overrated star has his worked cut out for him.

I feel Jeff could make a comeback from this mess, I hope he cans the crap and gets his life straighten out, like I said earlier he has a child now, and you do not want your kid to end up like you in any way shape or form. That is a fact, so folks this has been the Chase experience and what do you think is next for Jeff Hardy?

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Looking at his wiki page his child was born on October 28, 2010. So that was five months ago and he is still a druggie. What this tells me is that he is not fit to be a parent and it angers me when people like this have children when they should never be allowed to. The birth of his child should have made him turn his life around. He should realise that he needs to be there for her and that being an addict isn't good enough. Seeing his child should have sobered him up and made him man up and go clean so that he could be a responsible human being. If he was childless and was a druggie well then he is an idiot and I don't care that much. Now that he has a child and he is still a druggie then I have a big issue. He is setting a terrible example and he is an incredibly selfish person. He needs to be there for her during her life and the way he is heading he won't be around for that much longer.

The guy needs to realise that people will cheer him no matter what. If he uses the drugs to cover up pain caused by his wrestling then he just needs to stop or alter his style. He is a fan favourite and whenever his music hits the fans will cheer it is a shame that he is letting everyone (his family, his boss, his fans) down by acting in this manner. I assume that he will come back to TNA soon, he won't have changed in any way and TNA will continue to be an enabler.

I would love to say that I think Jeff Hardy will book himself into rehab, he will clean himself up because he wants to be there for his daughter and wants to set a good example. That he realises he has a job and that what he is doing isn't good enough and that it is pathetic. Unfortunately that won't happen because if it hasn't happened by now it never will, the guy is pathetic.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
I kinda think that if this babyface gimmick happens it'll be make or break for Hardy. I mean as a face he was always under more control as he had to look good and act good for the fans. If they got it into his head he was fucking up, maybe there's light at the end of the tunnel for him.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
I think adding his own personal life to a company would be something of interest. I mean it would be a nice new way to produce a character in Wrestling. I mean they did it with Eddie Guerrero talking about his real life problems and he was all good after that, and we seen the success out of him. So maybe this could be a good move for Hardy.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
It depends on what path Hardy takes. I am fine with when Eddie brought it up since he was talking about being reformed, he had been sober for X amount of years and was recognising his mistakes. If Jeff takes that path then fantastic but he needs to admit he has made mistakes before he can take one step forward. A clean face Hardy would be great for wrestling but I doubt we will see it.