• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kayfabe The champion. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

The Artiste
*The World Heavyweight title sits atop a black cloth covered table*

Narrator: A Championship represents a winner, a championship represents the face of an idea.

*The camera begins slowly zooming in on the title*

Narrator: But what makes a good champion? No one knows for sure, though what we do know is that . . .

*The camera stops as we see the reflection of the champ in the faceplate*

Luis Alvarado: Damn, do I look good.

*Luis grabs the title from the table and places it on his shoulder. He turns to look at the camera as it slowly zooms back out*

Luis Alvarado: So after healing from my wounds and giving this title a good, deep cleaning since it was touched by that gremlin. I get a call telling me who my opponent was. At first I was in utter shock.

*Luis gasps and puts his hands over his mouth, making a surprised expression before returning to normal*

Luis Alvarado: They told me all about him, how he teams with Hassan chops, how he's apart of that new group. . . . I still didn't know who he was until they told me his true skill, the skill of boredom. My opponent is War, to be honest though I completely forgot he existed after I told Panadero to go attack him. Can someone catch me up on him? Has he done really much of anything lately? Man, I feel so unprepared.

*A stage hand can be heard whispering off screen to Luis about War*

Luis Alvarado: He was there!? I remember Chops and Bison but War was there too? Man, I was right when I called you Bore last time. If you can't get the person you're attacking to remember you. Well, you must be doing something wrong. Has he done anything besides be an extra.

*The stage hand shrugs*

Luis Alvarado: Well how about this? War next time we meet you can tell me all about your wonderful adventures but you might have to do it on the mat looking up at me ;Someone has to remember you then because I sure as hell won't. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go get ready for the match and by get ready I mean going back and scrubbing that Tyson grime off my title.

*Luis starts walking away in the darkness. . . . . . but he stubs his toe since he can't see*

Luis Alvarado: Lights!

*The lights flicker on as Luis limps away*

Narrator: And there goes our World Champion, to live a champions life.

Status
Not open for further replies.